Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jinnah and the secular obsession of liberals who praise him.

2 posters

Go down

Jinnah and the secular obsession of liberals who praise him. Empty Jinnah and the secular obsession of liberals who praise him.

Post by Rishi Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:42 pm

Jinnah and the secular obsession of liberals who praise him. 38166a9155519dd5b32ce8f640bf7402?d=mm&r=g&s=32
Sholka Bose
September 5, 2013 8:32 pm
I don't understand the obsession of these proclaimed liberals and secularists to portray Jinnah a secular to maximum possible extent. Citing from what he said to, what he wore to, what he ate, no aspect is spared. These so called secularists dangle the medal of secularism, if you are not riding on the secularism bus, you might as well be a low life worth all the contempt.
Without understanding what ails the society, no ability to define issues, no real solutions, these are liberals are like one pony show. No mater who turns up to watch, show him the same pony called secularism. Everything good starts with secularism and end there.
Jinnah fought for muslims of the sub continent, no matter what he said, wore or ate. I am not trying to be irreverent here. Jinnah saw this religious distinction as powerful enough to ask for separate nation. He was not indifferent to religion, he might have been lousy practitioner, but not apathetic. A person who sees religion as basis enough to create a whole separate nation, for him boat of secularism has long sailed. As a thinker and architect he has already conceded religion does play a significant role in the psyche of the nation. Did Jinnah want a theocratic state of course not. But a nation bereft of religious under pinning was not his dream, otherwise he would not have wanted one.

http://dawn.com/news/1040709/beyond-jinnahs-secularism

>>>> I wonder why the idiot LK Advani thought highly of Jinnah

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Jinnah and the secular obsession of liberals who praise him. Empty Re: Jinnah and the secular obsession of liberals who praise him.

Post by Kris Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:10 pm

Rishi wrote:Jinnah and the secular obsession of liberals who praise him. 38166a9155519dd5b32ce8f640bf7402?d=mm&r=g&s=32
Sholka Bose
September 5, 2013 8:32 pm
I don't understand the obsession of these proclaimed liberals and secularists to portray Jinnah a secular to maximum possible extent. Citing from what he said to, what he wore to, what he ate, no aspect is spared. These so called secularists dangle the medal of secularism, if you are not riding on the secularism bus, you might as well be a low life worth all the contempt.
Without understanding what ails the society, no ability to define issues, no real solutions, these are liberals are like one pony show. No mater who turns up to watch, show him the same pony called secularism. Everything good starts with secularism and end there.
Jinnah fought for muslims of the sub continent, no matter what he said, wore or ate. I am not trying to be irreverent here. Jinnah saw this religious distinction as powerful enough to ask for separate nation. He was not indifferent to religion, he might have been lousy practitioner, but not apathetic. A person who sees religion as basis enough to create a whole separate nation, for him boat of secularism has long sailed. As a thinker and architect he has already conceded religion does play a significant role in the psyche of the nation. Did Jinnah want a theocratic state of course not. But a nation bereft of religious under pinning was not his dream, otherwise he would not have wanted one.

http://dawn.com/news/1040709/beyond-jinnahs-secularism

>>>> I wonder why the idiot LK Advani thought highly of Jinnah
>>>Yeah, maybe, but it is also possible  he couldn't have envisioned how big his monster would grow into.

Kris

Back to top Go down