Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gravity

3 posters

Go down

Gravity Empty Gravity

Post by Hellsangel Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:35 pm

Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Gravity Empty Re: Gravity

Post by bw Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:35 pm

watching it, snoopy?

it seems to have reasonably good reviews. someone has compared it to "solaris" - the hollywood version, i guess. let me know if it is appropriate for kids. i can't stand george clooney or sandra bullock but i assume they will mostly be hidden inside their spacesuits, making it easier for me to deal with it.

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:51 pm

Yes, I am, Lucy. I will let you know. Maybe you should watch Up in the Air, The Descendants and The Blind Side to get over your revulsion for Bullock and Clooney.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:02 pm

ooooh! chooooo chweet! so adorable rofl rofl 

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:35 am

Hellsangel wrote:Yes, I am, Lucy. I will let you know. Maybe you should watch Up in the Air, The Descendants and The Blind Side to get over your revulsion for Bullock and Clooney.
i did watch "the descendants" - started with some promise but soon deteriorated into a typical hollywood, feel good movie. i know that "the blind side" is based on a book by michael lewis (of liar's poker fame) but that woman and her annoying voice has kept me from watching it so far.

ps: enna, cute the other day and now adorable a? unakku bayangara fans!

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:53 am

bw wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:Yes, I am, Lucy. I will let you know. Maybe you should watch Up in the Air, The Descendants and The Blind Side to get over your revulsion for Bullock and Clooney.
i did watch "the descendants" - started with some promise but soon deteriorated into a typical hollywood, feel good movie. i know that "the blind side" is based on a book by michael lewis (of liar's poker fame) but that woman and her annoying voice has kept me from watching it so far.

ps: enna, cute the other day and now adorable a? unakku bayangara fans!
Just fans gone bad, Lucy, aka stalkers.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:20 pm

Gravity Rhesus-monkeys-grooming

rofl balae jOdi rofl 

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:42 am

Lucy, it was quite a riveting movie. And the 'silent' sound effects were great. Just one cheesy scene with Clooney. And Sandra Bullock looks very good for her age. Watch it in IMAX 3D. Quite safe for kids.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:37 am

Hellsangel wrote:Lucy, it was quite a riveting movie. And the 'silent' sound effects were great. Just one cheesy scene with Clooney. And Sandra Bullock looks very good for her age. Watch it in IMAX 3D. Quite safe for kids.
thanks, snoopy. will go watch it with the kids soon. hope there aren't too many 'goofs'.

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:35 pm

watched the movie and enjoyed it. the script could have been better, SB's character could have been be a bit smarter than the damsel-in-distress mode she was largely portraying but overall, an enjoyable and fun ride especially on IMAX 3D. of course, the older pointed out all the scientific inaccuracies and the younger would have liked more explosions. told them to munch on their popcorn and simply watch it.

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down