Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kongregate gravity master -- TIMEPASS games

Go down

kongregate gravity master -- TIMEPASS games Empty kongregate gravity master -- TIMEPASS games

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 2:32 am

my first level:

http://www.kongregate.com/games/astro75/gravity-master?level=394036

Back to top Go down

kongregate gravity master -- TIMEPASS games Empty Re: kongregate gravity master -- TIMEPASS games

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 3:30 am

I will try it out later. Have you seen this game?

http://www.miniclip.com/games/bloxorz/en/

Back to top Go down

kongregate gravity master -- TIMEPASS games Empty Re: kongregate gravity master -- TIMEPASS games

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 3:44 am

LOL! this is a great game! i have played many miniclip games before but never saw his one. this game reminds me of rubik's cube. thanks! i think this is going to keep me busy for a few days.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 9:40 am

stuck on level 7. now i have to develop and memorize little routines for getting the block out of cramped situations. good game!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 11:15 am

stuck on level 11 now. this is a badass game though i am getting the hang of it. but it is no match for gravity master. gravity master is brilliant in its sheer simplicity. it's perhaps the best game i have played. it does have its bugs though, especially with circle shapes. you can lift the ball with a solid circle drawn around the ball (and perhaps even trap it in the circle) and some kongregate levels require you to exploit this bug. there are some fantastic rube goldberg levels in kongregate (which you must have noticed). sheer poetry.

bloxorz takes a lot of time to load too.

Last edited by Huzefa Kapasi on Wed May 11, 2011 11:20 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 12, 2011 3:46 am

http://www.kongregate.com/games/astro75/gravity-master?level=394582

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2011 7:59 am

some kongregate user-created levels

with one shape -- my best:

http://www.kongregate.com/games/astro75/gravity-master?level=393596

with 4 shapes -- my best -- and only one push (to get all the rotating circles). older did in a much cleverer way though using a couple of more shapes:

http://www.kongregate.com/games/astro75/gravity-master?level=390916

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2011 10:45 am

my ball is trapped in a solid.

kongregate gravity master -- TIMEPASS games Trappe10

ATTN. SULEKHA -- KINDLY FIX THE BUG. TIA.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2011 10:49 am

Hello Hujhepha.... kuchh kaam bachcho ke liye bhi chhod do, you know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2011 10:57 am

bachho ke liye ye kaam chhod dun? are you crajeee? *rolling eyes* by july older has to finish XII syllabus and start doing last 10 yrs. AIEE papers at least 10 time over by next year. i have already finished my entrance exam. i can play. and even drink tonight. playing gravity master after 2 pegs -- should be bliss!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2011 11:31 am

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:bachho ke liye ye kaam chhod dun? are you crajeee? *rolling eyes* by july older has to finish XII syllabus and start doing last 10 yrs. AIEE papers at least 10 time over by next year. i have already finished my entrance exam. i can play. and even drink tonight. playing gravity master after 2 pegs -- should be bliss!

awww.. ya remember those times.. when I had taken my entrance exams, bro had rented one of those warship video games, and we would team up together against the 'team'... yep, played for hours... and days... re-rent and repeat... one day my bff called home to talk to me, dad said no chance.. so she said that she has heard the results are out (she was in commerce stream, but she happened to hear this from somewhere)... dad began biting his nails, but didn't tell us.. called somebody in the state capital to find out if I am in or not... while I played blissfully for about 4 hours, he walked up and down the whole house. Then finally came and gave us the news... bro and I screamed, did a crazy war dance around the room, hugged, cried (onle me)... there was no point in calling anyone, results would be out in next days newspapers anyway.. I called and thanked my friend...

then back to the battle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2011 11:48 am

yaar, if i have to walk up and down the room after a year, i am woefully unprepared. i also have to carry that solemn look and that fatherly demeanour. i have to start changing myself from tomorrow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2011 12:00 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:yaar, if i have to walk up and down the room after a year, i am woefully unprepared. i also have to carry that solemn look and that fatherly demeanour. i have to start changing myself from tomorrow.

LOL.. I guess every generation goes through this. We think that our parents were the REAL parents, we are just somehow filling in a role... wonder if they felt the same too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2011 12:05 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:
Huzefa Kapasi wrote:yaar, if i have to walk up and down the room after a year, i am woefully unprepared. i also have to carry that solemn look and that fatherly demeanour. i have to start changing myself from tomorrow.

LOL.. I guess every generation goes through this. We think that our parents were the REAL parents, we are just somehow filling in a role... wonder if they felt the same too.

hmmmm. i have to think deeply about this tomorrow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 16, 2011 6:56 am

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:stuck on level 11 now.

on level 13. the crumbly tiles begin. and OMIGOD! there's a youtube walkthrough for bloxorz. no end to temptations in life.

Back to top Go down

Post by CroMagnon Mon May 16, 2011 12:50 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:my ball is trapped in a solid.

kongregate gravity master -- TIMEPASS games Trappe10

ATTN. SULEKHA -- KINDLY FIX THE BUG. TIA.

Which level is this? I'm on to level 21 but haven't seen this yet.
CroMagnon
CroMagnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 16, 2011 1:10 pm

CroMagnon wrote:Which level is this? I'm on to level 21 but haven't seen this yet.

level 21? wow. how long did you take you to get to 21? 21 is a badass level.

the level i displayed above is a kongregate level. it's the same site setup by the founder (or his fan) to allow user created levels. here's the link:

http://www.kongregate.com/games/astro75/gravity-master?referrer=astro75

if you want a direct URL to the kongregate level i captured in my screenshot above, just ask.

Back to top Go down

Post by CroMagnon Mon May 16, 2011 1:24 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
CroMagnon wrote:Which level is this? I'm on to level 21 but haven't seen this yet.

level 21? wow. how long did you take you to get to 21? 21 is a badass level.

the level i displayed above is a kongregate level. it's the same site setup by the founder (or his fan) to allow user created levels. here's the link:

http://www.kongregate.com/games/astro75/gravity-master?referrer=astro75

if you want a direct URL to the kongregate level i captured in my screenshot above, just ask.

I reached level 21 within a day. I just finished level 21.
CroMagnon
CroMagnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 16, 2011 1:28 pm

CroMagnon wrote:I reached level 21 within a day. I just finished level 21.

you rock! *seriously*

Back to top Go down

Post by CroMagnon Mon May 16, 2011 1:28 pm

Send me the direct link for that level. I'll try.
CroMagnon
CroMagnon

Back to top Go down

Post by CroMagnon Mon May 16, 2011 1:29 pm

The level you posted looks more complicated than any I have tried so far.
CroMagnon
CroMagnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 16, 2011 1:30 pm

btw, after level 24, imo, there is nothing more to the game (i mean the kongregate levels) save nostalgia and glitches.

Last edited by Huzefa Kapasi on Mon May 16, 2011 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 16, 2011 1:32 pm

CroMagnon wrote:The level you posted looks more complicated than any I have tried so far.

it looks complicated. finish level 24 first. the picture hides the fact that many doors have a fulcrum on which they swing. plus there are restitution or "jump" spots in the pic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 16, 2011 1:37 pm

here is the direct URL to the level by superkko (that i have displayed in the screenshot above):

http://www.kongregate.com/games/astro75/gravity-master?level=357015

p.s. i'll suggest you finish level 24 first

Back to top Go down

Post by CroMagnon Mon May 16, 2011 2:49 pm

Can't figure out level 24. Maybe a little food in the tummy will help.
CroMagnon
CroMagnon

Back to top Go down

Post by CroMagnon Mon May 16, 2011 5:06 pm

CroMagnon wrote:Can't figure out level 24. Maybe a little food in the tummy will help.

I figured out on the way to lunch. I needed a catapult. Finished all 24 levels.

kongregate gravity master -- TIMEPASS games Gravit10
CroMagnon
CroMagnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 16, 2011 5:07 pm

badhaiyan! patakhe!! bounce

Back to top Go down

Post by CroMagnon Mon May 16, 2011 5:57 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
CroMagnon wrote:The level you posted looks more complicated than any I have tried so far.

it looks complicated. finish level 24 first. the picture hides the fact that many doors have a fulcrum on which they swing. plus there are restitution or "jump" spots in the pic.

Yeah, this level only looked tough.

I'll post a great game in a separate thread.

CroMagnon
CroMagnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 17, 2011 1:47 am

CroMagnon wrote:I'll post a great game in a separate thread.

please do and congrats. Smile *all in a day's work*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2011 5:58 am

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
Huzefa Kapasi wrote:stuck on level 11 now.

on level 13. the crumbly tiles begin. and OMIGOD! there's a youtube walkthrough for bloxorz. no end to temptations in life.

badly stuck on level 25 (bloxorz). will have to resort to the walkthrough for the first time.

Back to top Go down

Post by CroMagnon Fri May 20, 2011 2:48 pm

Which 25th level are you talking about? Is it the custom level the link for which you posted?
CroMagnon
CroMagnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 1:08 am

no, this is the other game (bloxorz) that blabberwock mentions in this post upthread:

https://such.forumotion.com/t483-kongregate-gravity-master-timepass-games#4010

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 2:47 am

Huzefa,

You seem to be spending more time on both these games than I have on all games put together - I will wait a few weeks before introducing you to yet another game.

BW

Last edited by blabberwock on Sat May 21, 2011 2:50 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : clarity!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 2:49 am

yes, please don't forget to introduce us to the new game.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 6:14 am

good kongregate level by user tylertoo

http://www.kongregate.com/games/astro75/gravity-master?level=245661

Back to top Go down

Post by CroMagnon Sat May 21, 2011 6:29 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:no, this is the other game (bloxorz) that blabberwock mentions in this post upthread:

Hey, I just finished Stage 25. It is not that difficult. Press all three buttons to see which door(s) they open/close and then you just have to figure out the order in which to press them.
CroMagnon
CroMagnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 11:49 pm

i saw the walkthrough for 25 and then realized this. i went up to level 28 and stopped. might go back later.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 5:57 am

CroMagnon wrote:Press all three buttons to see which door(s) they open/close and then you just have to figure out the order in which to press them.

yes, till this level, i had thought that a button always did (or undid) the same thing regardless of the sequence in which it was activated. evidently this is not the case -- a button might behave differently if depressed in a different sequence or order (of activating buttons).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 23, 2011 10:17 am

very nice kongregate level:

http://www.kongregate.com/games/astro75/gravity-master?level=157964

edit. it's very easy but i really liked the idea.

Back to top Go down

Post by CroMagnon Mon May 23, 2011 7:29 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:no, this is the other game (bloxorz) that blabberwock mentions in this post upthread:

I finished all 33 levels of this game. Now I will focus on the custom levels for Gravity Master that you posted.
CroMagnon
CroMagnon

Back to top Go down

Post by CroMagnon Mon May 23, 2011 7:34 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:very nice kongregate level:

http://www.kongregate.com/games/astro75/gravity-master?level=157964

edit. it's very easy but i really liked the idea.
It is pretty easy. It is only a matter of being able to make the right sized swings using the mouse.
CroMagnon
CroMagnon

Back to top Go down

Post by CroMagnon Mon May 23, 2011 7:44 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:yes, till this level, i had thought that a button always did (or undid) the same thing regardless of the sequence in which it was activated. evidently this is not the case -- a button might behave differently if depressed in a different sequence or order (of activating buttons).
A button always does or undoes the same thing regardless of the order in which it is activated. I've finished all 33 levels and didn't see an exception to this - not in level 24 either.
CroMagnon
CroMagnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2011 4:38 am

CroMagnon wrote:A button always does or undoes the same thing regardless of the order in which it is activated. I've finished all 33 levels and didn't see an exception to this - not in level 24 either.

nope. you are wrong. by level 24, i think you mean level 25. here's what happens:

this is how the level looks when you start:
kongregate gravity master -- TIMEPASS games Initia10

you can see one cross switch (X) and two circle switches (O). i will attempt two sequences. in the first sequence, i will activate the cross, then the right circle and then the left circle. in the second sequence i will not activate any other switch but directly activate the left circle. you will see that activating the left circle does different things in both sequences.

first sequence

after pressing the cross, it looks like this
kongregate gravity master -- TIMEPASS games Cross-10

then i press the right circle and it looks like this:
kongregate gravity master -- TIMEPASS games Right-10

finally i press the left circle and this is what happens upon pressing it:
kongregate gravity master -- TIMEPASS games Left-c10

second sequence

i bypass all other switches and directly press the left circle. this is what pressing the left circle does:
kongregate gravity master -- TIMEPASS games Only-l10

in the first sequence, the left circle acts as a "switch" and lets me alternate between two bridges every time i press it. in the second sequence the left circle builds two bridges at once! both are NOT the same action. i don't know how you are seeing both as the same action. the introduction did not tell me about this behaviour of switches. one could only learn this through trial and error.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down