Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A question about your national anthem Jana gana ...

4 posters

Go down

A question about your national anthem Jana gana ... Empty A question about your national anthem Jana gana ...

Post by Kayalvizhi Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:59 pm

Is there a law requiring movie theatres in India and its occupied territories to play Indian national anthem?

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

A question about your national anthem Jana gana ... Empty Re: A question about your national anthem Jana gana ...

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:12 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:Is there a law requiring movie theatres in India and its occupied territories to play Indian national anthem?
First explain what areas belong to PROPER India and what areas are OCCUPIED ?

This is important to understand ANY of your posts.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

A question about your national anthem Jana gana ... Empty Re: A question about your national anthem Jana gana ...

Post by Kayalvizhi Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:19 pm

India - All states that want to be part of India as evidensed by a plebescite. If no plebescite held  we consider that state is grey area and treated as occupied territory.

Coming back to the qustion I will revise my original question as Is there a law requring movie theatres to play Indian national anthem in (a) Uttar Pradesh, (b) Tamil Nau.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by ashdoc Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:06 pm

in maharashtra national anthem is played before each movie .

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:29 pm

ashdoc,
Is it required by law?

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:30 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:India - All states that want to be part of India as evidensed by a plebescite. If no plebescite held  we consider that state is grey area and treated as occupied territory.

Coming back to the qustion I will revise my original question as Is there a law requring movie theatres to play Indian national anthem in (a) Uttar Pradesh, (b) Tamil Nau.
By your own definition, there is no India, and hence no state is occupied... bcz no plebiscite was held in ANY state.

So now my question to you AGAIN is who actually belongs to India?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:31 pm

>> First explain what areas belong to PROPER India and what areas are OCCUPIED ?

Another way of looking at this is If you are politically savvy, not brainwashed and reasonably intelligent, you will recognized an occupied terrotory when you see it. I can.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:33 pm

>> no plebiscite was held in ANY state.

WRONG. It was held in a certain country (now undemocratically annexed as a state).

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:35 pm

>> By your own definition, there is no India

Finally I drilled some useful information into your head.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:40 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:>> First explain what areas belong to PROPER India and what areas are OCCUPIED ?

Another way of looking at this is If you are politically savvy, not brainwashed and reasonably intelligent, you will recognized an occupied terrotory when you see it. I can.
Stop bullshytting.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:05 am

Kayalvizhi wrote:Is there a law requiring movie theatres in India and its occupied territories to play Indian national anthem?
>>>Isn't there a law against American citizens fronting for terrorist organizations like LTTE?

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by ashdoc Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:51 am

Kayalvizhi wrote:ashdoc,
Is it required by law?
yeah ,the law was enacted by the shiv sena when it was in power .

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:44 pm

Kris wrote:
>>>Isn't there a law against American citizens fronting for terrorist organizations like LTTE?
Notice how STUDIOUSLY our "Brave" KV never ever Mentions the Killer terrorist's name "Pirabhakaran" and how RARELY uses the world L T T E? He knows he could be in trouble with the law....if he is not careful.

These LTTE people I tell ya... They are one smart bunch of people when it comes to trickery and circumventing laws.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down