Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

female on Man rape

+3
Merlot Daruwala
Kris
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
7 posters

Go down

female on Man rape Empty female on Man rape

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:00 am

...According to a 2010 report by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, nearly 1 in 5 women and 1 in 71 men in the United States have been raped.

That is why I never meet any SuCH woman...Razz

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

female on Man rape Empty Re: female on Man rape

Post by Kris Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:22 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

...According to a 2010 report by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, nearly 1 in 5 women and 1 in 71 men in the United States have been raped.

>>>One reason I have stayed clear of towns that hold Victoria's Secret Model conventions. I have always had thE gut feelING that I'd be a victim.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:39 am

Sarah LeTrent wrote:He even remembered lying down with his pants on, uncomfortable taking them off in front of a stranger, only to awaken later and find the woman straddling him. What he didn't remember was saying "yes."

The morning after, that familiar voice told him that he could hurt the baby if he put up a fight. Then, he says, she forced herself on him again. A few minutes later it was over. One night in a motel twin bed turned into years of self-examination.
Come to think of it, I don't recall saying "yes" all those times over all these years either. Time for some self-examination. Was my behavior to blame? Were my clothes too revealing? Did those women think I was a "loose" man? Just another cheap conquest? Oh I feel my self-worth evaporating already...will I also turn into an Upps Aunty at this rate?? Aaarrrgh!
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:14 pm

female on Man rape 545242_214246062079611_1969663480_n

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by harharmahadev Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:51 pm

I think it is time for me to come out of the closet.  I was molested by bollywood heriones.  They used to promise me big big roles and take me to their trailer.  They used me many times.  I was so upset by the experience, that I decided to change my career as an IT contractor. Now I have a wonderful job working in a cubicle.

harharmahadev

http://www.desichatter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:55 pm

harharmahadev wrote:I think it is time for me to come out of the closet.  I was molested by bollywood heriones.  They used to promise me big big roles and take me to their trailer.  They used me many times.  I was so upset by the experience, that I decided to change my career as an IT contractor. Now I have a wonderful job working in a cubicle.
A admire you for your principles.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by harharmahadev Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:54 pm

harharmahadev wrote:I think it is time for me to come out of the closet.  I was molested by bollywood heriones.  They used to promise me big big roles and take me to their trailer.  They used me many times.  I was so upset by the experience, that I decided to change my career as an IT contractor. Now I have a wonderful job working in a cubicle.
A admire you for your principles.
It wasn't easy.  I still get nightmares about it.  I wake up screaming.

harharmahadev

http://www.desichatter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:50 pm

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Sarah LeTrent wrote:He even remembered lying down with his pants on, uncomfortable taking them off in front of a stranger, only to awaken later and find the woman straddling him. What he didn't remember was saying "yes."

The morning after, that familiar voice told him that he could hurt the baby if he put up a fight. Then, he says, she forced herself on him again. A few minutes later it was over. One night in a motel twin bed turned into years of self-examination.
Come to think of it, I don't recall saying "yes" all those times over all these years either. Time for some self-examination. Was my behavior to blame? Were my clothes too revealing? Did those women think I was a "loose" man? Just another cheap conquest? Oh I feel my self-worth evaporating already...will I also turn into an Upps Aunty at this rate?? Aaarrrgh!
you don't have to worry, merlot, it was probably just cpr. we know how you're prone to syncopize every time you see a pretty girl.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:04 am

I have yet to meet a man who would say no "only on moral grounds".

Circumstancial grounds, medical, hygiene...maybe. But moral grounds?

When everything else is excluded then not sure where to find the "Michael Disclosure Douglas" in real world.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down