Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

where are all female handles gone?

+7
Obnoxious
Propagandhi711
seven
michelle2
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
chameli
truthbetold
11 posters

Go down

where are all female handles gone? Empty where are all female handles gone?

Post by truthbetold Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:35 am

Looks like such female handles disappeared over the last several months. Few of them make occasional appearencr but the number of posts is reaching single digits.
too much politics?
too much fighting?
did someone scare them off?
has Max, the hunk, lost his magnetic pull?

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

where are all female handles gone? Empty Re: where are all female handles gone?

Post by chameli Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:39 am

you rang ?  Smile
chameli
chameli

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:00 am

truthbetold wrote:Looks like such female handles disappeared over the last several months. Few of them make occasional appearencr but the number of posts is reaching single digits.
too much politics?
too much fighting?
has Max, the hunk,  lost his magnetic pull?

If there is no feame, so what...men on SuCH have the capability to morph into one.

Men are cockroaches.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:26 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
truthbetold wrote:Looks like such female handles disappeared over the last several months. Few of them make occasional appearencr but the number of posts is reaching single digits.
too much politics?
too much fighting?

If there is no feame, so what...men on SuCH have the capability to morph into one.

Men are cockroaches.

The morphing ones are not that bright. You can see through them easily.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:27 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
too much politics?
too much fighting?

Men are cockroaches.

weren't you pretending to be a female when Bittu was trying to flirt with you on the old sulekha chat?

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle2 Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:52 am

too much politics?
too much fighting?
why are you so concerned with how many female handles there are here? are your occasional contacts with the faceless, anonymous, putative females of this forum your only "female" contacts? does that kind of "contact" excite you? i highly recommend your finding yourself a live, flesh-and-blood woman you can touch and feel, in the real world. perhaps you can even talk with her in telugu. don't forget to invest in a razor on her behalf. propa711 is about to.

michelle2

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:07 am

i wanna know this too. 
where's tracy ? 
why is no one asking where is she or why she left?
where is rekha ?
kinnera?
pravalika?

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:08 am

@ OP

yes, too much politics is boring. also, i dont understand most things people talk about here. so i don't post.

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:34 am

michelle2 wrote:
too much politics?
too much fighting?
why are you so concerned with how many female handles there are here? are your occasional contacts with the faceless, anonymous, putative females of this forum your only "female" contacts? does that kind of "contact" excite you? i highly recommend your finding yourself a live, flesh-and-blood woman you can touch and feel, in the real world. perhaps you can even talk with her in telugu. don't forget to invest in a razor on her behalf. propa711 is about to.

speaking of live women, your d's got some seriously large mammaries on her. takes after ex-w I presume.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Obnoxious Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:42 am

Are you implying that women are not interested in politics?

Obnoxious

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:49 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
michelle2 wrote:
too much politics?
too much fighting?

speaking of live women, your d's got some seriously large mammaries on her. takes after ex-w I presume.
I'm sorry if hurt your feelings, propa; I didn't mean to. I'll try not to do so anymore.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:58 am

seven wrote:@ OP

yes, too much politics is boring. also, i dont understand most things people talk about here. so i don't post.
Thanks.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:05 pm

I am right here, hello - some respect please  Mad what would you all do without my food posts?

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:11 pm

Impedimenta wrote:I am right here, hello - some respect please  Mad what would you all do without my food posts?

Time for you to start a breakfast and a "tiffin" and dinner thread in addition to the Sindbad-like "Wots for Lunch" thread.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:20 pm

swapna wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
michelle2 wrote:
too much politics?
too much fighting?

I'm sorry if hurt your feelings, propa; I didn't mean to. I'll try not to do so anymore.

you appear to be upset and angry on the contrary. large tits on short bodies looks kinda obsene. what do you say?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:37 pm

michelle2 wrote:
too much politics?
too much fighting?

Don't project your problems unto others. We can sympathize with you but cannot solve your problem because no sane female would want to be anywhere near your miserable jealous being.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:55 pm

seven, chameli, and impedimenta, 

I will keep off politics for a whole week. I hope others can come up with other types of actions to make such little more friendlier for all.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:31 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
michelle2 wrote:
too much politics?
too much fighting?

you appear to be upset and angry on the contrary. large tits on short bodies looks kinda obsene. what do you say?
"obscene," not "obsene."

Miss Umaaaaa!

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:34 pm

truthbetold wrote:seven, chameli, and impedimenta, 

I will keep off politics for a whole week. I hope others can come up with other types of actions to make such little more friendlier for all.
alright! cool. that is good. 
can we get tracy back too ?
bcz that will help more.

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:42 pm

seven wrote:

bcz that will help more.
Do you have a suggestion?

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:51 pm

truthbetold wrote:
seven wrote:

bcz that will help more.
Do you have a suggestion?
if i knew what sent her away...

also, i want rekha back.

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:12 pm

they are gone? didn't notice. 

maria is active, i notice.

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:20 pm

bw wrote:they are gone? didn't notice. 

>>The most active ones like TW and Kinnera pulled a vanishing act. Mariakka stops by for a few minutes every so often. Imp and you and Chameli don't seem to post much anymore. Seven posts more of late. Overall though, female handle participation has dropped (not that I blame them:)

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:46 pm

Kris wrote:
bw wrote:they are gone? didn't notice. 

>>The most active ones like TW and Kinnera pulled a vanishing act. Mariakka stops by for a few minutes every so often. Imp and you and Chameli don't seem to post much anymore. Seven posts more of late. Overall though, female handle participation has dropped (not that I blame them:)

oh, i have been posting quite regularly. the female handle i miss is sublime but then she has been missing for ages.

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down