Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manish Tiwari: 'Tremendous amount of anger against BJP in India'

3 posters

Go down

Manish Tiwari: 'Tremendous amount of anger against BJP in India' Empty Manish Tiwari: 'Tremendous amount of anger against BJP in India'

Post by Guest Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:59 pm

Tewari said, "So therefore there is a tremendous amount of anger in this country against the obstructionist, negative, and anti-people attitude of the Bharatiya Janata Party."

He added, "In 2004, they said that they had lost by default. They thought that in 2009 they would be returned to government, again they were decisively rejected."

He further said, "In 2014, UPA Government is confident that people will once again give us a chance to continue the good work. And for the BJP, Delhi 'door hai' and the grapes are sour."

http://www.pardaphash.com/news/grapes-are-sour-manish-tewari-to-bjp-on-2014-elections/723659.html#.UmNGgxByYYg

Back to top Go down

Manish Tiwari: 'Tremendous amount of anger against BJP in India' Empty Re: Manish Tiwari: 'Tremendous amount of anger against BJP in India'

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:56 pm

Is Manish Tiwari your latest Darling and lover?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Manish Tiwari: 'Tremendous amount of anger against BJP in India' Empty Re: Manish Tiwari: 'Tremendous amount of anger against BJP in India'

Post by Guest Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:04 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:Is Manish Tiwari your latest Darling and lover?
do you dislike me more or do you dislike Merlot more?

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:15 am

Rashmun wrote:
Actually it does not make any difference. You both are same in every way and a great couple.

Generally I cant stand (total) idiots...just saying.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:40 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Actually it does not make any difference. You both are same in every way and a great couple.

You claim PP, Max, Merlot, and me are part of the same group but although you call Merlot and me Mullahs you never call PP PPullah or Max Maxullah. Why is that ? Are you scared of PP and Max ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:57 am

Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

You claim PP, Max, Merlot, and me are part of the same group but although you call Merlot and me Mullahs you never call PP PPullah or Max Maxullah. Why is that ? Are you scared of PP and Max ?
If you don't know why I don't...then you are just proving what i said in my previous post.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:08 am

Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

If you don't know why I don't...then you are just proving what i said in my previous post.
because PP is Admin and Max is a fellow Tamil ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:23 am

http://www.rediff.com/news/slide-show/slide-show-1-sunny-deol-all-set-for-politics/20130828.htm

Team Modi is working on a plan to inflict maximum damage on high-profile Congressmen.

Among the I-want-to-be-PM-so-baaaad's targets is Manish Tewari, he of I-want-all-journalists-to-be-qualified fame.

Dunno why Narendra Modi dislikes the garrulous Tewari so much, but his aides are in touch with Punjab Chief Minister Parkash Singh Badal and Deputy CM Sukhbir SB to ensure that Tiwari does not get re-elected from the Ludhiana Lok Sabha seat.

Sunny Deol is likely to be pitted against Tiwari in Ludhiana. Sunny's pa, Punjab Da Puttar, the one and only Dharamji, was a BJP MP not so long ago.

How Sunny -- whose quiet private persona is very different from his Main tere khoona piyoonga screen image -- will do in politics is puzzling.

Another Congress MP whom Team Modi has its sights on is Ajay Maken.

Modi wants Sushma Swaraj to move from her Vidisha, Madhya Pradesh, Lok Sabha seat, to take on Maken in the New Delhi parliamentary constituency.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:13 am

Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:You claim PP, Max, Merlot, and me are part of the same group but although you call Merlot and me Mullahs you never call PP PPullah or Max Maxullah. Why is that ? Are you scared of PP and Max ?
because PP is Admin and Max is a fellow Tamil ?
here is my response

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:18 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:Generally I cant stand (total) idiots...just saying.
Ah. That explains your self-loathing. I thought it was just your conquest by the Muslims that had messed your self-esteem. Turns out it's a far more insidious problem.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:16 pm

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:Generally I cant stand (total) idiots...just saying.
Ah. That explains your self-loathing. I thought it was just your conquest by the Muslims that had messed your self-esteem. Turns out it's a far more insidious problem.
Why so defensive? You are not a total idiot. You are in KG stage of knowledge - still, which is not a total failure. Work on it - in between your trips to Tora Bora and Hubli.

Your view on agriculture being oh-so 16th century is simply brilliant and KGish.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:45 pm

Doesn't this tiwari guy have any shame? He was the one who was lecturing sushma about how correct Congress was in not disqualifying criminal.convicts. rahul spits on his face. Now this guy is talking about another issue?
He should nave jumped from some tall building instead of living with that kind of shame.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:13 pm

truthbetold wrote:Doesn't this tiwari guy have any shame? He was the one who was lecturing sushma about how correct Congress was in not disqualifying criminal.convicts. rahul spits on his face. Now this guy is talking about another issue?
He should nave jumped from some tall building instead of living with that kind of shame.
Necessary condition to be a CONman is to have no self-respect or self-esteem.

The PM MMS is the perfect example for an ideal CONman.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down