Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mulayam talks tough; stakes claim to be PM ( in third front govt)

2 posters

Go down

Mulayam talks tough; stakes claim to be PM ( in third front govt) Empty Mulayam talks tough; stakes claim to be PM ( in third front govt)

Post by Guest Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:23 pm

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Mulayam-projects-himself-for-PMs-job/articleshow/24893824.cms

AZAMGARH: Launching Samajwadi Party's campaign for the 2014 general elections with an impressive rally in Azamgarh on Tuesday, the party chief Mulayam Singh Yadav on Tuesday projected himself as a 'tough leader' fit for the post of prime minister and dumped BJP's PM nominee Narendra Modi saying that he was available only at two places - Gujarat and TV. He also described Manmohan Singh as a weak prime minister.

The SP boss has been dropping hints about his ambition for prime ministership but it was for the first he spoke publicly. He said that he was competent enough to take quick and right decision when required. Accusing the UPA government of handling the enemy at the borders with kid glove, Mulayam said "I am revealing this today. When I was the defence minister and an Indian helicopter was shot down by Pakistan on the borders killing five Indian officers and jawans, we described the incident as an accident before the media but the same day I held a meeting with army chiefs and asked them to give a befitting reply to Pakistan. In the operation that followed, we destroyed more than 45 Pakistani bunkers and damaged another 70 plus. More than 100 enemy solders must have lost their lives in the operation. All through the next 31 months that I was the defence minister not a single Indian casualty was reported from the borders."

Back to top Go down

Mulayam talks tough; stakes claim to be PM ( in third front govt) Empty Re: Mulayam talks tough; stakes claim to be PM ( in third front govt)

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:39 pm

Rashmun wrote:http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Mulayam-projects-himself-for-PMs-job/articleshow/24893824.cms

AZAMGARH: Launching Samajwadi Party's campaign for the 2014 general elections with an impressive rally in Azamgarh on Tuesday, the party chief Mulayam Singh Yadav on Tuesday projected himself as a 'tough leader' fit for the post of prime minister and dumped BJP's PM nominee Narendra Modi saying that he was available only at two places - Gujarat and TV. He also described Manmohan Singh as a weak prime minister.

The SP boss has been dropping hints about his ambition for prime ministership but it was for the first he spoke publicly. He said that he was competent enough to take quick and right decision when required. Accusing the UPA government of handling the enemy at the borders with kid glove, Mulayam said "I am revealing this today. When I was the defence minister and an Indian helicopter was shot down by Pakistan on the borders killing five Indian officers and jawans, we described the incident as an accident before the media but the same day I held a meeting with army chiefs and asked them to give a befitting reply to Pakistan. In the operation that followed, we destroyed more than 45 Pakistani bunkers and damaged another 70 plus. More than 100 enemy solders must have lost their lives in the operation. All through the next 31 months that I was the defence minister not a single Indian casualty was reported from the borders."
Please do vote for him....and take your partner Maulana Merlot Gaywala Jehadi also to vote for Mulla Mulayam.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Mulayam talks tough; stakes claim to be PM ( in third front govt) Empty Re: Mulayam talks tough; stakes claim to be PM ( in third front govt)

Post by Guest Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:48 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Rashmun wrote:http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Mulayam-projects-himself-for-PMs-job/articleshow/24893824.cms

Please do vote for him....and take your partner Maulana Merlot Gaywala Jehadi also to vote for Mulla Mulayam.
My vote is for Cong. The post is for idealists who think miracles would happen if a non-Cong and non-BJP govt comes to power.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:18 am

Rashmun wrote:
My vote is for Cong. The post is for idealists who think miracles would happen if a non-Cong and non-BJP govt comes to power.
Of course...of course... you don't believe in democracy.....you just believe in pseudo democracy, monarchy to be precise...also called "democratic monarchy" that is as far as "your religion" allows.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:21 am

India can't survive with more of corrupt sikular fukularism of CONmen, Laloo, K'nidhi, Mulayam, Paswan, Hooda, etc. If the crooks persist, Vadra's banana republic will become a reality.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:43 am

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:India can't survive with more of corrupt sikular fukularism of CONmen, Laloo, K'nidhi, Mulayam, Paswan, Hooda, etc. If the crooks persist, Vadra's banana republic will become a reality.
The new crooks are Vadra, Jagan, Maran, etc... The "younger" generation taking corruption to a higher level.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:45 am

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:India can't survive with more of corrupt sikular fukularism of CONmen, Laloo, K'nidhi, Mulayam, Paswan, Hooda, etc. If the crooks persist, Vadra's banana republic will become a reality.
Would Nitish Kumar make a good PM ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:30 am

Rashmun wrote:
Navin Patnaik? Jaya? CBN?

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:02 am

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Actually, I take it back. Navin is becoming unpopular in Odisha after the floods. Jaya still has the corruption rope around her neck and Naidu is behaving like a brain-dead person on Telangana-united Andhra. Both Navin and Jaya are driven by ambition to become the PM, although Navin has been denying it.

Kejriwal or Jayaprakash Narain would be my choice, although I know that they don't have a chance.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:11 am

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Actually, I take it back. Navin is becoming unpopular in Odisha after the floods. Jaya still has the corruption rope around her neck and Naidu is behaving like a brain-dead person on Telangana-united Andhra. Both Navin and Jaya are driven by ambition to become the PM, although Navin has been denying it.

Kejriwal or Jayaprakash Narain would be my choice, although I know that they don't have a chance.
In other words you don't want Modi to become PM. Is it because you consider him communal and hence unfit to become PM in a secular country like India ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:14 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
The new crooks are Vadra, Jagan, Maran, etc... The "younger" generation taking corruption to a higher level.
Yeah. There will be more of them, if we continue along the same road. On IBN-CNN, there was a an opinion survey on whether India would have been better if Patel became the first PM. One fellow reminded everyone that Patel was elected by the majority of the elected representatives as the PM candidate and Gandhi intervened and insisted that Patel stood down in favor of Nehru. Looks like the high-command-ish behavior of Congress has started with the original Gandhi himself and fake Ganduis are now imitating him. Patel would have solved the Kashmir issue and settled the China border dispute so that India would have devoted time to building the economy and security sooner. He would not have fostered vote-bank politics and there would have been genuine secularism.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down