Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've noticed that this site is only used to bookmark shitty news articles. How do you guys manage to scour the news sites for these unbelievably obnoxious news articles? Also, what is the max length for the Title of the topic? It seems I can go on and o

2 posters

Go down

I've noticed that this site is only used to bookmark shitty news articles.  How do you guys manage to scour the news sites for these unbelievably obnoxious news articles?  Also, what is the max length for the Title of the topic? It seems I can go on and o Empty Re: I've noticed that this site is only used to bookmark shitty news articles. How do you guys manage to scour the news sites for these unbelievably obnoxious news articles? Also, what is the max length for the Title of the topic? It seems I can go on and o

Post by ashdoc Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:31 pm

this is a more serious site than desichatter and echarcha . serious discussions on islam between secularists and hindutvavadis occur here .

certainly its better than you think.....

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

I've noticed that this site is only used to bookmark shitty news articles.  How do you guys manage to scour the news sites for these unbelievably obnoxious news articles?  Also, what is the max length for the Title of the topic? It seems I can go on and o Empty Re: I've noticed that this site is only used to bookmark shitty news articles. How do you guys manage to scour the news sites for these unbelievably obnoxious news articles? Also, what is the max length for the Title of the topic? It seems I can go on and o

Post by harharmahadev Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:12 pm

ashdoc wrote:this is a more serious site than desichatter and echarcha . serious discussions on islam between secularists and hindutvavadis occur here .

That's fine....but have you guys made any decisions?

harharmahadev

http://www.desichatter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ashdoc Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:31 pm

harharmahadev wrote:
ashdoc wrote:this is a more serious site than desichatter and echarcha . serious discussions on islam between secularists and hindutvavadis occur here .

decisions regarding what ?

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by harharmahadev Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:19 am

ashdoc wrote:
harharmahadev wrote:

Whether the secularists are right or hindutvavadis...

harharmahadev

http://www.desichatter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ashdoc Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:12 pm

harharmahadev wrote:
ashdoc wrote:
harharmahadev wrote:

Whether the secularists are right or hindutvavadis...
neither side gives up---that's the beauty of keeping a forum going . the day a decision is made , the forum will close down Wink

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down