Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More news on my favorite topic: the educated who are messed up

2 posters

Go down

More news on my favorite topic: the educated who are messed up Empty More news on my favorite topic: the educated who are messed up

Post by MulaiAzhagi Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:50 pm

http://abcnews.go.com/US/waterboarding-charges-delaware-doctor-tortured-young-daughter/story?id=16967762

A Delaware pediatrician who writes about near-death experiences of children and has appeared on "Oprah" is accused of waterboarding his 11-year-old daughter for two years, according to Delaware State Police.

Dr. Melvin Morse, 58, and his wife Pauline, 40, were arrested Tuesday, a day after their daughter told a child advocate that her father had "waterboarded" her four times between May 2009 and May 2011 while her mother watched and did nothing to stop the abuse, Cpl. Gary Fournier told ABC News.

Delaware's Child Advocacy Center first became aware of the girl, whose name has not been disclosed, following a July 12 incident in which Morse was charged with third-degree assault for allegedly pulling his daughter out of a car, dragging her across a gravel driveway and spanking her in their Sussex County home, Fournier said.

===> Pediatrician who abused his child. What an irony!

MulaiAzhagi

Back to top Go down

More news on my favorite topic: the educated who are messed up Empty Re: More news on my favorite topic: the educated who are messed up

Post by Guest Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:18 pm

what does waterboarding even mean?

Back to top Go down

More news on my favorite topic: the educated who are messed up Empty Re: More news on my favorite topic: the educated who are messed up

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:22 pm

Natalia Romanova wrote:what does waterboarding even mean?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LPubUCJv58
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down