Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sachin is the 'greatest' of my era, says Muralitharan

3 posters

Go down

Sachin is the 'greatest' of my era, says Muralitharan Empty Sachin is the 'greatest' of my era, says Muralitharan

Post by southindian Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:42 pm

Another great speaks about Sachin

And "Bharat Ratna" Sachin says

I made tea, had a lovely breakfast with my wife: Sachin on Day 1 of retirement

"Yesterday I said this award is for my mother, because of all the sacrifices she made for me. As a child, you don't understand life... when you grow up, you realise all these things," he said.

"It is not just for my mother. There are millions and millions of mothers in India who sacrifice many things for their children. I would like to share my award with them," said the 40-year-old.

"I'm humbled and honoured to be given the Bharat Ratna. The award belongs to the entire nation."

southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Sachin is the 'greatest' of my era, says Muralitharan Empty Re: Sachin is the 'greatest' of my era, says Muralitharan

Post by noisy_dravidfan Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:57 pm

some of these sachin fans who are using murali's graciousness as proof of their idol's greatness are completely without shame. these are the very same nasty people who joined the dumping on murali when the world seemed against him and he had to go through all that undignified testing just to prove that his arm has a natural bend that he can't help.

noisy_dravidfan

Back to top Go down

Sachin is the 'greatest' of my era, says Muralitharan Empty Re: Sachin is the 'greatest' of my era, says Muralitharan

Post by namo Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:27 pm

noisy_dravidfan wrote:some of these sachin fans who are using murali's graciousness as proof of their idol's greatness are completely without shame. these are the very same nasty people who joined the dumping on murali when the world seemed against him and he had to go through all that undignified testing just to prove that his arm has a natural bend that he can't help.
I think you should be using your regular handle. You can't be using dravid's name in your handle while dishing out your crap. That's so unfair to that great guy.

namo

Back to top Go down

Post by noisy_dravidfan Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:35 pm

namo wrote:
noisy_dravidfan wrote:some of these sachin fans who are using murali's graciousness as proof of their idol's greatness are completely without shame. these are the very same nasty people who joined the dumping on murali when the world seemed against him and he had to go through all that undignified testing just to prove that his arm has a natural bend that he can't help.
I think you should be using your regular handle. You can't be using dravid's name in your handle while dishing out your crap. That's so unfair to that great guy.
i'll use my regular handle when i do dish out crap. the point is i don't think i am dishing out crap. just being loud like a sachin fan. like you.

noisy_dravidfan

Back to top Go down

Post by namo Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:44 pm

noisy_dravidfan wrote:
namo wrote:
i'll use my regular handle when i do dish out crap. the point is i don't think i am dishing out crap. just being loud like a sachin fan.
Look at all the negativity you are dishing out. You can't believe that someone (murali, dravid, varne, dhoni, ganguly and all others) can be genuine when one talks positively about another (sachin). According to you, it's just their graciousness and political correctness which they do out of obligation on the occasion of Sachin's retirement. You are just mirroring your negative self in all of them. Someone needs to step back and look within to see what kind of crap he's filled up with.

namo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down