Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mulayam's son studied in an English medium school: Tharoor

3 posters

Go down

Mulayam's son studied in an English medium school: Tharoor Empty Mulayam's son studied in an English medium school: Tharoor

Post by Guest Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:46 am

New Delhi: Minister of State for Human Resources Shashi Tharoor on Monday said Samajwadi Party chief Mulayam Singh Yadav should not seek a ban on English in Parliament as his son Akhilesh has studied in an English-medium school.

Tharoor said, "In the 21st century, most Indians want their children to have a good working knowledge of English to improve their prospects. Mulayam Singh's own son studied in an English medium school and I think he should embrace this in the same way."

He added, "I respect why Mulayam made that statement. If he were to make that statement in my state Kerala it would not go down well."

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/mulayams-son-studied-in-englishmedium-school-tharoor/434814-37-64.html

Back to top Go down

Mulayam's son studied in an English medium school: Tharoor Empty Re: Mulayam's son studied in an English medium school: Tharoor

Post by garam_kuta Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:38 am

...a liberal progressive father who let his son choose and respected his choice ?

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Mulayam's son studied in an English medium school: Tharoor Empty Re: Mulayam's son studied in an English medium school: Tharoor

Post by Rishi Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:05 am

Meanwhile, Samajwadi Party leader Naresh Agarwal said speaking in English has become fashionable. "The biggest mistake that we made post-independence was not to make Hindi the national language. Had that happened, the country wouldn't have been divided into so many parts. The masses speak Hindi but speaking English has now become fashionable."

>>> This idiot Agarwal got it backwards.

India is not yet disintegrated into pieces because Hindi was not completely imposed on people in the South and North East.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:07 am

Dharma

'Mulla'yam Singh is the 'karunanidhi' of UP

>>>Great comment

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:51 am

Rishi wrote:Dharma

'Mulla'yam Singh is the 'karunanidhi' of UP

>>>Great comment
yeah only K'Dhi in my mind , i wrote that comment -if confronted, that's exactly how K'Dhi will wriggle out of it.

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:34 pm

Tamil Tribune exposed Yadav's hypocrisy way back in 1997 (176 years ago)

The Day a Hindi Fanatic was dragged out of the Closet
http://www.tamiltribune.com/97/1002.html

In 1997, Caught in his duplicity, Yadav answered, "yes, I decided to send him to one because they make you a disciplined, selfless patriot".

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:47 pm

http://blogs.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/clicklit/entry/using-logic-in-arguing-back-with-mulayam-should-be-banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down