Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BJP regretting decision to anoint Narendra Modi as PM candidate

+3
smArtha
Vakavaka Pakapaka
southindian
7 posters

Go down

BJP regretting decision to anoint Narendra Modi as PM candidate Empty BJP regretting decision to anoint Narendra Modi as PM candidate

Post by Guest Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:34 pm

I am convinced that the BJP must be deeply regretting its decision to anoint Narendra Modi as PM candidate, what with one scandal after another coming out of the Modi closet. A sober PM candidate like advani or sushma swaraj would have ensured the eschewal of this continuous embarrassment. This also vindicates Advani's earlier decision of opposing Modi as PM candidate since he correctly realized that if Modi is the PM candidate, the elections will become about the persona of Modi more than anything else. The RSS now probably realizes that Gujarat under Modi is very different from the rest of India and that they would have been better off not putting all their eggs in the Modi basket.

Back to top Go down

BJP regretting decision to anoint Narendra Modi as PM candidate Empty Re: BJP regretting decision to anoint Narendra Modi as PM candidate

Post by southindian Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:58 pm

Rashmun wrote:I am convinced that the BJP must be deeply regretting its decision to anoint Narendra Modi as PM candidate, what with one scandal after another coming out of the Modi closet. A sober PM candidate like advani or sushma swaraj would have ensured the eschewal of this continuous embarrassment. This also vindicates Advani's earlier decision of opposing Modi as PM candidate since he correctly realized that if Modi is the PM candidate, the elections will become about the persona of Modi more than anything else. The RSS now probably realizes that Gujarat under Modi is very different from the rest of India and that they would have been better off not putting all their eggs in the Modi basket.
How convinced are you?

Please select a range between 0 to 100.

Write a paragraph of not more than 50 lines, on why are you so convinced and site your reasons and supporting documents.

Please submit for review and let us know when you are ready to be cross-examined.

We will appoint a SuCh panel to go over your justifications and decide if you are really convinced... or on dope, as you usually are.

Thanks
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

BJP regretting decision to anoint Narendra Modi as PM candidate Empty Re: BJP regretting decision to anoint Narendra Modi as PM candidate

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:07 pm

Rashmun wrote:I am convinced that the BJP must be deeply regretting its decision to anoint Narendra Modi as PM candidate, what with one scandal after another coming out of the Modi closet. A sober PM candidate like advani or sushma swaraj would have ensured the eschewal of this continuous embarrassment. This also vindicates Advani's earlier decision of opposing Modi as PM candidate since he correctly realized that if Modi is the PM candidate, the elections will become about the persona of Modi more than anything else. The RSS now probably realizes that Gujarat under Modi is very different from the rest of India and that they would have been better off not putting all their eggs in the Modi basket.
I hope you are also convinced that Pappu should become a municipal clerk and his friends Diggy, Laloo & Mulayam should do honest work for a living.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:10 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
I hope you are also convinced that Pappu should become a municipal clerk and his friends Diggy, Laloo & Mulayam should do honest work for a living.
This excellent article on Rahul Gandhi by the brilliant Aakar Patel might be of interest to you:

http://www.firstpost.com/politics/academic-observer-or-mass-leader-rahul-must-find-his-gandhi-charisma-1234327.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:17 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
This excellent article on Rahul Gandhi by the brilliant Aakar Patel might be of interest to you:

http://www.firstpost.com/politics/academic-observer-or-mass-leader-rahul-must-find-his-gandhi-charisma-1234327.html
If MT is really interested in maintaining the good name of Nehru, she should quit politics and ask her moronic son to find a suitable job. She will be doing Nehru and the country a great favor by doing so. If she and her son persist with their BS, they both will be sorry in the end.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:21 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:

If MT is really interested in maintaining the good name of Nehru, she should quit politics and ask her moronic son to find a suitable job. She will be doing Nehru and the country a great favor by doing so. If she and her son persist with their BS, they both will be sorry in the end.
It is difficult to believe that Rahul is a moron considering that he had made a good impression on the renowned economist and intellectual Amartya Sen when he was at trinity college--something Aakar Patel points out in the article whose link I gave in my earlier post.

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:22 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:

Forget about the excellent article.

Tell me, how did her mother Sonia Gandhi create 2 Billion Dollar Net worth? Do you think Sonia got it from her stake in italian pizza businesses in India?
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:23 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:

It is difficult to believe that Rahul is a moron considering that he had made a good impression on the renowned economist and intellectual Amartya Sen when he was at trinity college--something Aakar Patel points out in the article whose link I gave in my earlier post.
I agree. Your supporters here think the same about you, so I don't blame you.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:27 pm

southindian wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:

Tell me, how did her mother Sonia Gandhi create 2 Billion Dollar Net worth? Do you think Sonia got it from her stake in italian pizza businesses in India?
Looks like you got taken in by the Modi propaganda machine. Recall that Modi had claimed she is spending crores in taxpayer money on her health but then later when the claim was found to be false ( it was found that she is not using any taxpayer money on her health even though as an MP she is entitled to do so) then BJP had apologized to Congress.

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:01 pm

Rashmun wrote:
southindian wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:

Looks like you got taken in by the Modi propaganda machine. Recall that Modi had claimed she is spending crores in taxpayer money on her health but then later when the claim was found to be false ( it was found that she is not using any taxpayer money on her health even though as an MP she is entitled to do so) then BJP had apologized to Congress.
Really?

Wake up and smell the roses.

http://www.therichest.com/celebnetworth/politician/sonia-gandhi-net-worth/
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:54 pm

southindian wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
southindian wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:I hope you are also convinced that Pappu should become a municipal clerk and his friends Diggy, Laloo & Mulayam should do honest work for a living.

Really?

If this would have been true you would have been able to give me the link to the news in a well known publication like Times of India, The Hindu, Indian Express, Hindustan Times, etc. instead of a link to an unknown website.

Back to top Go down

Post by smArtha Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:24 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Have you heard of you rub my back I return the favor. If not, this is the example of that. You give me Bharat Ratna and I'll sanction meritocracy on your khandaan.

smArtha

Back to top Go down

Post by smArtha Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:25 pm

Rashmun wrote:
If this would have been true you would have been able to give me the link to the news in a well known publication like Times of India, The Hindu, Indian Express, Hindustan Times, etc. instead of a link to an unknown website.
You mean it is not published in the universally accepted and well known publications like truthofgujarat?!!

smArtha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:28 pm

smArtha wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
You mean it is not published in the universally accepted and well known publications like truthofgujarat?!!
BJP regretting decision to anoint Narendra Modi as PM candidate Image18

Back to top Go down

Post by smArtha Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:33 pm

Rashmun wrote:
smArtha wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Look like you missed this not so well know publication today. So sharing here.

[url=http://www.ndtv.com/article/india/stalk-gate-in-letter-father-says-no-further-probe-needed-448285]father says no further probe needed[/url]

smArtha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:37 pm

smArtha wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
smArtha wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Look like you missed this not so well know publication today. So sharing here.

father says no further probe needed
This is no longer about the girl or her father. It is about the misuse of state machinery by Narendra Modi for his own ends.

Back to top Go down

Post by smArtha Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:14 pm

Rashmun wrote:This is no longer about the girl or her father. It is about the misuse of state machinery by Narendra Modi for his own ends.
Then first order of thing is to change the language from stalking and snooping to misuse of state machinery. The reason Cong doesn't want to switch the language is - when it comes to misuse of state funds or machinery - BJP will have more items to counter Cong than it can. Hence their persistence with Stalking, Snooping, Invasion or Privacy and Rights blah blah blah

smArtha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:38 pm

smArtha wrote:
Rashmun wrote:This is no longer about the girl or her father. It is about the misuse of state machinery by Narendra Modi for his own ends.
Then first order of thing is to change the language from stalking and snooping to misuse of state machinery. The reason Cong doesn't want to switch the language is - when it comes to misuse of state funds or machinery - BJP will have more items to counter Cong than it can. Hence their persistence with Stalking, Snooping, Invasion or Privacy and Rights blah blah blah
Misuse of state machinery to do stalking and snooping on the girl. If security had to be given to her, one or more PSO's ( personal security officers ) could have been given to protect her. But here we found even anti-terror squad ( ATS ) officers involved in snooping and spying on this girl and reporting the day to day movement of this girl together with all the men she is meeting to Modi.

In my opinion Modi's goose has been cooked. He will never recover from this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:45 pm

Rashmun wrote:
smArtha wrote:
Misuse of state machinery to do stalking and snooping on the girl. If security had to be given to her, one or more PSO's ( personal security officers ) could have been given to protect her. But here we found even anti-terror squad ( ATS ) officers involved in snooping and spying on this girl and reporting the day to day movement of this girl together with all the men she is meeting to Modi.

http://www.ndtv.com/video/player/left-right-centre/stalking-or-protection/298498?hp

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:39 pm

just the fact that you've quit your regular job as SWIH to become full time internet basher of modi points to the opposite.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:43 pm

Rashmun wrote:
southindian wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
southindian wrote:
Rashmun wrote:This excellent article on Rahul Gandhi by the brilliant Aakar Patel might be of interest to you:

Really?

If this would have been true you would have been able to give me the link to the news in a well known publication like Times of India, The Hindu, Indian Express, Hindustan Times, TRUTHOFGUJARAT, etc. instead of a link to an unknown website.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:46 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Did not realize Amartya Sen was so dumb....

In Tamil we have a saying...Dumbin kaaal Dumbariyum.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:47 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
southindian wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
southindian wrote:Forget about the excellent article.

Really?

If this would have been true you would have been able to give me the link to the news in a well known publication like Times of India, The Hindu, Indian Express, Hindustan Times, TRUTHOFGUJARAT, etc. instead of a link to an unknown website.
douchemun is singularly lacking in irony detection capabilities. he pimps a paid basher site daily but wants others to reference well known and credible publications

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:49 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Did not realize Amartya Sen was so dumb....

In Tamil we have a saying...Dumbin kaaal Dumbariyum.
google jagdish bhagwati and amartya sen. bhagwati in so many words says commie amartya is a dishonest charlatan that pimps for congress in exchange for recognition

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:02 pm

no amount of putting lipstick on a pig is going to make it pretty. no endorsement from amartya sen is going to turn moron gandhi into einstein. he is the same low wattage intellectual his father was. unfortunately the choice is between hitler and a retard.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:35 am

Rashmun wrote:
smArtha wrote:

If your opinion on anything went on an IPO, not a single share would be sold.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:05 pm

goodcitizn wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
smArtha wrote:

If your opinion on anything went on an IPO, not a single share would be sold.
If i am right either completely or partially in my prediction*, do you promise to eat your words?

* https://such.forumotion.com/t17644-my-prediction-for-upcoming-assembly-elections#129444

Back to top Go down

Post by smArtha Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:08 pm

By partially being right in prediction, you mean BJP winning Rajasthan?!

smArtha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:20 pm

smArtha wrote:By partially being right in prediction, you mean BJP winning Rajasthan?!
i gave my predictions for five states whose assembly elections are taking place or will take place and results announced by next month. If i am right for three out of the five predictions, then my predictions should be considered partially right.

Back to top Go down

Post by smArtha Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:33 pm

And if you are not partially right - by the above definition - will you eat all your posts and clean them up from this forum?

smArtha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:34 pm

smArtha wrote:And if you are not partially right - by the above definition - will you eat all your posts and clean them up from this forum?
If i am not at least partially right, i will be forced to eat humble pie as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:22 pm

There are some important lessons to be learnt from this whole snoop-gate episode the foremost of which is: anyone, particularly a politician, needs to minimize the number of his enemies while maximizing the number of his friends. Modi clearly made many enemies in his ascension to power, and they are now coalescing together and striking at him because they believe if he becomes PM then he will use the central (Indian) state machinery against them just as he has used the Gujarat state machinery against them so far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down