Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My prediction for upcoming Assembly elections

+2
truthbetold
b_A
6 posters

Go down

My prediction for upcoming Assembly elections Empty My prediction for upcoming Assembly elections

Post by Guest Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:59 am

Mizoram = Congress (winner)
Delhi = Congress
Madhya Pradesh = Congress
Chattisgarh = Congress
Rajasthan = BJP

Back to top Go down

My prediction for upcoming Assembly elections Empty Re: My prediction for upcoming Assembly elections

Post by b_A Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:14 pm

Sounds right.
I would give Rajasthan also to congress.
Also Andhra and Telangana to Congress whenever the elections take place.
And the general election in 2014 too.

b_A

Back to top Go down

My prediction for upcoming Assembly elections Empty Re: My prediction for upcoming Assembly elections

Post by truthbetold Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:54 pm

100% to b-a.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:05 pm

Rashmun wrote:Mizoram = Congress (winner)
Delhi = Congress
Chattisgarh = Congress
Rajasthan = BJP
So, you obviously know how CONmen will be rigging. Is Chidambaram sharing the secret for "winning" in Sivaganga? Perhaps, MMS is drawing from his expertise in getting the needed votes to pass the nuclear deal.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:12 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
Delhi = Congress
Chattisgarh = Congress
Rajasthan = BJP
So, you obviously know how CONmen will be rigging. Is Chidambaram sharing the secret for "winning" in Sivaganga? Perhaps, MMS is drawing from his expertise in getting the needed votes to pass the nuclear deal.
So far, we have had polling in Chattisgarh where a BJP govt is in power. In the first phase of polling 80% of eligible voters caste their votes and in the second phase 75%. This is a record for Chattisgarh. And a very high voter turnout almost always indicates anti-incumbency at work. So Chattisgarh, in my opinion, is in the Congress kitty already.

In Mizoram, even the BJP is saying the Congress will win. So, Mizoram also can be expected to be in the Congress kitty.

In Delhi, Aam Aadmi Party is eating into votes of both Congress and BJP, but BJP is getting more badly affected. There is some anti-incumbency since Cong has been ruling for a long time but a lot of these anti-incumbency votes are going too AAP. So, because of the three way contest, Cong can expect to cruise home easily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:15 pm

b_A, TBT, Vakavaka, i have given my predictions. What about your predictions ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:31 pm

Delhi = Congress
Chattisgarh = Congress
Rajasthan = CongressBJP
in 2014, 2019, and 2024. only in 2029, Vajpayee's secret grandson will have any chances.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:01 pm

Rashmun wrote:b_A, TBT, Vakavaka, i have given my predictions. What about your predictions ?
Unlike you, I don't have knowledge about every state/region in India. So I have to defer to the expert and concede when it comes to states. But I can predict that Congress will win absolute majority on its own( no need to depend on any ally/schmally) in the general elections in 2014. It might even get a 2/3rd or 4/5 th majority.
In AP , it will be a complete sweep and Congress will win 41 out of 42.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:10 pm

Rashmun,
I have no desire to hurt your feelings. So I do not want to deflate your enthusiasm.
I will wait till dec8 to find out the winners. I am ok with who ever is elected by the people.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:40 pm

Delhi = Congress
Chattisgarh = Congress
Rajasthan = BJP
I hope you are doing fine. You are the champion and most knowledgeable. The rest here look up to you for ALL future predictions.

PS: Today is elections results day and am sure you must be busy following through Cong HQ.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:50 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
Delhi = Congress
Chattisgarh = Congress
Rajasthan = BJP
So far, we have had polling in Chattisgarh where a BJP govt is in power. In the first phase of polling 80% of eligible voters caste their votes and in the second phase 75%. This is a record for Chattisgarh. And a very high voter turnout almost always indicates anti-incumbency at work. So Chattisgarh, in my opinion, is in the Congress kitty already.

In Mizoram, even the BJP is saying the Congress will win. So, Mizoram also can be expected to be in the Congress kitty.

In Delhi, Aam Aadmi Party is eating into votes of both Congress and BJP, but BJP is getting more badly affected. There is some anti-incumbency since Cong has been ruling for a long time but a lot of these anti-incumbency votes are going too AAP. So, because of the three way contest, Cong can expect to cruise home easily.
Where do you get your news from? I too want to follow your news sources.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:03 pm

Delhi = Congress
Chattisgarh = Congress
Rajasthan = BJP
lol! lol! 

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:40 pm

Delhi = Congress
Chattisgarh = Congress
Rajasthan = BJP
Sir, people here do not understand your deep knowledge in politics. Let the people suffer with their results from Delhi, MP, Chattisgarh, Rajasthan.

You Sir know the real results that Congress won in all these states and that is all matters.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:53 pm

Delhi = Congress
Chattisgarh = Congress
Rajasthan = BJP
i was right about Mizoram and Rajasthan. In Delhi, there is a hung assembly so i was wrong but not completely wrong (since there is going to be no government apparently and we will be having re-elections). I was definitely wrong about Chattisgarh and Madhya Pradesh. I will point out though that Chattisgarh was a very close contest and the Congress vote share is the same as the BJP vote share.

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:56 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Delhi = Congress
Chattisgarh = Congress
Rajasthan = BJP
i was right about Mizoram and Rajasthan. In Delhi, there is a hung assembly so i was wrong but not completely wrong (since there is going to be no government apparently and we will be having re-elections). I was definitely wrong about Chattisgarh and Madhya Pradesh. I will point out though that Chattisgarh was a very close contest and the Congress vote share is the same as the BJP vote share.
Prediction, my friend, is different from wishful thinking.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:01 am

goodcitizn wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Delhi = Congress
Chattisgarh = Congress
Rajasthan = BJP
Prediction, my friend, is different from wishful thinking.
i had reasons for why i predicted in a certain way and at least i had the courage to make my predictions publicly instead of some others.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down