Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seemandhra may get Nagarjuna Sagar, Srisailam

4 posters

Go down

Seemandhra may get Nagarjuna Sagar, Srisailam Empty Seemandhra may get Nagarjuna Sagar, Srisailam

Post by confuzzled dude Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:45 pm

And Bhadrachalam per media reports. There was a discussion on TV9 early today not sure they are trying to stir something up or there is some truth to it. I guess T leaders would be fine as long as Hyd belongs to them

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Seemandhra may get Nagarjuna Sagar, Srisailam Empty Re: Seemandhra may get Nagarjuna Sagar, Srisailam

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:47 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:And Bhadrachalam per media reports. There was a discussion on TV9 early today not sure they are trying to stir something up or there is some truth to it. I guess T leaders would be fine as long as Hyd belongs to them
rofl 

P.S. everything will be part of our Free Tamil Naadu which will be annexed by Uppili Naadu.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Seemandhra may get Nagarjuna Sagar, Srisailam Empty Re: Seemandhra may get Nagarjuna Sagar, Srisailam

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:05 pm

Apparently, the landmass to the left of the Srisailam project was transferred to Mehbubnagar through a GO after the merger in 1956. So, I won't be surprised if the GoM transfers it back to AP. I think politicians of Seema should make all the noise in the world to ensure that Srisailam belongs entirely to AP so that they will benefit from it.

Bhadrachalam obviously has to move back to AP. T politicians can make as much noise as they want but I don't think they will succeed. Polavaram should be built in a way that Chattisgarh and Odisha will also benefit from it (apparently, discussions are already going on in this regard). T needs electricity to support their lift irrigation. So, they are foolish to oppose Polavaram. Surplus electricity generated in coastal AP is diverted to TN. With the N-plant in operation, TN may not need the AP' electricity; T may get the surplus.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:10 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:And Bhadrachalam per media reports. There was a discussion on TV9 early today not sure they are trying to stir something up or there is some truth to it. I guess T leaders would be fine as long as Hyd belongs to them
Here is the latest on 371-D's insertion into the 7th schedule by Indira:

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/131120/news-current-affairs/article/nullify-371d-t-urges-vahanvati

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:56 am

Cong will paper over each issue by using dirty tactics of lies and fear. Their job is to get Mp seats in 2014. Ap and t will have eternity to resolve.the thorny issues through blood and sweat.

After leaking news about lot of new educational institutions to andhra area govt slowly revealed that it did not have money for the institutions already in existence.

Andhra people will be cheated and the standard of living in andhra will come down dramatically in the next decade. All of this just to make that incompetent idiot the next pm.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down