Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i envy whites, blacks, jews, christians, even muslims

+4
Propagandhi711
Kris
Seva Lamberdar
Rishi
8 posters

Go down

i envy whites, blacks, jews, christians, even muslims Empty i envy whites, blacks, jews, christians, even muslims

Post by Guest Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:12 am

They decide to have a baby no matter what age. Over 40? 5th kid? No problem. While we Indians/Hindus keep cowering after 2 and a certain age. Such self-restrictions! Ya it's hard, but wth...

Back to top Go down

i envy whites, blacks, jews, christians, even muslims Empty Re: i envy whites, blacks, jews, christians, even muslims

Post by Rishi Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:21 am

VB,

Don't worry.

There are web sites where you can place ads seeking white men with high IQs . You can get their sperm and do this IVF thing. A better option would be have as many sexual encounters as possible with these guys until you conceive. But you should screen them first. There are good looking white men at Ivy league schools who are also members of Mensa, the high IQ society.

A year from now, you are going to be blessed with a 6 feet blond blue eyed boy.

Good luck!

Last edited by Rishi on Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Rishi

Back to top Go down

i envy whites, blacks, jews, christians, even muslims Empty Re: i envy whites, blacks, jews, christians, even muslims

Post by Seva Lamberdar Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:21 am

Vidya Bagchi wrote:They decide to have a baby no matter what age. Over 40? 5th kid? No problem. While we Indians/Hindus keep cowering after 2 and a certain age. Such self-restrictions! Ya it's hard, but wth...
What happened ... any personal consideration to not have another baby?
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:45 am

Seva Lamberdar wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:They decide to have a baby no matter what age. Over 40? 5th kid? No problem. While we Indians/Hindus keep cowering after 2 and a certain age. Such self-restrictions! Ya it's hard, but wth...
See that's the thing. There should not be any other reasons to have/not have a baby other than, "I want/don't want it" and "It happened/didn't happen/can't happen". Everything else sounds like a feeble excuse, and yet we pass years justifying decisions. Anyway, I get this urge maybe every once a year and it goes away, but the next time I get the same urge, it comes with a deeper sense of regret. Maybe I am just fighting off a mid life crisis *shrug*.

Rishi, I envy white, etc. people for their boldness, belief, etc. Am not going to have their baby. Besides, why did you suggest only blue eyed blonde boy, you racist and sexist?

I think I will get a pet next year. Done deal. Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:54 am

Vidya Bagchi wrote:
Seva Lamberdar wrote:
See that's the thing. There should not be any other reasons to have/not have a baby other than, "I want/don't want it" and "It happened/didn't happen/can't happen". Everything else sounds like a feeble excuse, and yet we pass years justifying decisions. Anyway, I get this urge maybe every once a year and it goes away, but the next time I get the same urge, it comes with a deeper sense of regret. Maybe I am just fighting off a mid life crisis *shrug*.

Rishi, I envy white, etc. people for their boldness, belief, etc. Am not going to have their baby. Besides, why did you suggest only blue eyed blonde boy, you racist and sexist?

VB,

I thought you would rather have a blue eyed blonde boy than an African looking boy with curly hair and flat nose.

Please prove me wrong by advertising for African sperm donors.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:00 am

>>>>VB,

We are just compensating for our ancestors who got us to a billion +

Smile

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:05 am

Rishi wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:
Seva Lamberdar wrote:

VB,

I thought you would rather have a blue eyed blonde boy than an African looking boy with curly hair and flat nose.

everyone knows who is the obsessive castiest, racist and skin colorist here. hint: it isnt her.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:10 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rishi wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:
Seva Lamberdar wrote:

VB,

everyone knows who is the obsessive castiest, racist and skin colorist here. hint: it isnt her.
>>>So?

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:18 am

Rishi wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rishi wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:
Seva Lamberdar wrote:What happened ... any personal consideration to not have another baby?

VB,

>>>So?
so why dont you seek some blonde haired white men that graduated from ivy leagues for satisfying random sexual encounters?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:23 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rishi wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rishi wrote:
Vidya Bagchi wrote:See that's the thing. There should not be any other reasons to have/not have a baby other than, "I want/don't want it" and "It happened/didn't happen/can't happen". Everything else sounds like a feeble excuse, and yet we pass years justifying decisions. Anyway, I get this urge maybe every once a year and it goes away, but the next time I get the same urge, it comes with a deeper sense of regret. Maybe I am just fighting off a mid life crisis *shrug*.

VB,

>>>So?
so why dont you seek some blonde haired white men that graduated from ivy leagues for satisfying random sexual encounters?
>>> I may or may not.
So?

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:26 am

Propagandhi,

I am driving you crazy. Is it not?

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:42 am

Rishi wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rishi wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rishi wrote:VB,

>>>So?
>>> I may or may not.
So?
so you should. no ifs, buts or mays about it

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:43 am

Rishi wrote:Propagandhi,

you hold yourself in undeservingly high esteem. you amuse me

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:51 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rishi wrote:Propagandhi,

you hold yourself in undeservingly high esteem. you amuse me
Propagandhi, the fact that you are __ becomes evident when one notices you retaining something Max said to me in a discussion in all your posts. All kinds of things are said in online discussions. But the fact that you selectively pick some words of Max and retain them in all your posts to try and hit out at me shows that you are angry, and you are upset. If i have hurt your feelings inadvertently please accept my belated apologies and stop making a fool of yourself by retaining some words of Max directed at me in all of your posts.

Btw, i too could have selectively picked up some words of Luke Warmus slamming you and used them as post scripts in all my posts. But that would be stooping to a very low level.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:05 pm

Propagandhi, the fact that you are funny becomes evident ....

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:25 pm

I have issues with women who can't share honey with hard working, dedicated, helping guys at home and have the audacity to go and shop through vicky donor.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:31 pm

southindian wrote:
I have issues with women who can't share honey with hard working, dedicated, helping guys at home and have the audacity to go and shop through vicky donor.
where do I say this? assumption much?

Back to top Go down

Post by nevada Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:05 pm

Lol, at first glance I thought you were saying "I enjoy" instead of "I envy". Addressing the topic itself - if you are going to have kids late in life, don't start and stop at 1. Have 3-4 kids at a minimum with a  8-10 year age gap between the first 1-2 and the last 1-2 kids so that even if you pass on, the eldest will be like parents for the younger ones.

nevada

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:56 pm

So, XH came up in the night and goes, 'Since you want a baby so bad, maybe we should get a dog instead'. Kids totally got on board. I said I want a baby though. They thought of that too. The idea of a half-sibling was out. They said if you want a baby, get it with papa. That idea was out too. I won't be able to handle a THIRD kid who looks exactly like XH.

XH wants a bulldog or german sheperd. Son wants a pug. Daughter a pomsky. I fell in love with this pic. So now, this one is the strongest contender. Which one did max get?

i envy whites, blacks, jews, christians, even muslims Pomsky

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:02 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:So, XH came up in the night and goes, 'Since you want a baby so bad, maybe we should get a dog instead'. Kids totally got on board. I said I want a baby though. They thought of that too. The idea of a half-sibling was out. They said if you want a baby, get it with papa. That idea was out too. I won't be able to handle a THIRD kid who looks exactly like XH.
After a week of talking and updating Max went quiet. I bet he is now regretting and the Ds have outsourced dogging to him.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:29 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:So, XH came up in the night and goes, 'Since you want a baby so bad, maybe we should get a dog instead'. Kids totally got on board. I said I want a baby though. They thought of that too. The idea of a half-sibling was out. They said if you want a baby, get it with papa. That idea was out too. I won't be able to handle a THIRD kid who looks exactly like XH.

XH wants a bulldog or german sheperd. Son wants a pug. Daughter a pomsky. I fell in love with this pic. So now, this one is the strongest contender. Which one did max get?

Really ? Really ? Discussion with kids ? About half-siblings?

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:22 am

b_A wrote:

Lol. Now that I reread the concise part in bold, your reaction is completely understandable. To explain myself, I will need to give a lot of background, personality traits, incessant texting pattern, all the dynamics, and full screenplay of how the above conversation unfolded in a very quick manner and most of it, I left out in my post. And still I am sure even after writing 124 paragraphs I will only dig myself deeper. In short, we all are weird people. The bright part is, soon we all got busy googling different dog images.

Anyway. I haven't slept too well in last many days. Post nasal drip keeps me coughing and awake most part of the night. Have done everything. Did that nasal irrigation thing, had Claritin, pumped in mucinex, took a decongestant, inhaled steam, drank a lot of water. I feel good for maybe 10 minutes and then back to the irritation. Am sitting up in my bed to lessen it, trying to sleep. Will fight this until Sunday and then will give in and take antibiotics. Any other easy home remedy?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:58 am

Vidya Bagchi wrote:
b_A wrote:

Lol. Now that I reread the concise part in bold, your reaction is completely understandable. To explain myself, I will need to give a lot of background, personality traits, incessant texting pattern, all the dynamics, and full screenplay of how the above conversation unfolded in a very quick manner and most of it, I left out in my post. And still I am sure even after writing 124 paragraphs I will only dig myself deeper. In short, we all are weird people. The bright part is, soon we all got busy googling different dog images.

Anyway. I haven't slept too well in last many days. Post nasal drip keeps me coughing and awake most part of the night. Have done everything. Did that nasal irrigation thing, had Claritin, pumped in mucinex, took a decongestant, inhaled steam, drank a lot of water. I feel good for maybe 10 minutes and then back to the irritation. Am sitting up in my bed to lessen it, trying to sleep. Will fight this until Sunday and then will give in and take antibiotics. Any other easy home remedy?
>>>Brandy, perhaps?

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down