Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On Mod's semi-married but single, bachelor, sanyaasi life

3 posters

Go down

On Mod's semi-married but single, bachelor, sanyaasi life Empty On Mod's semi-married but single, bachelor, sanyaasi life

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:51 pm

...Apparently, Jashodaben who was married to Modi when she was 18 went back to educate herself to become ‘fit’ to be called his wife. She even completed a primary teachers’ course and took up a teaching job. A fan post on Modi says: That ceremony, Gauna –second marriage, never happened as Narendra Modi got attracted towards RSS and decided to remain ‘bachelor’ for his life. Hence, Narendra Modi is a bachelor, but he is certainly not unmarried. Despite being married he religiously followed celibacy. His wife also decided to remain bachelor for the whole life. She is currently a school teacher and single.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

On Mod's semi-married but single, bachelor, sanyaasi life Empty Re: On Mod's semi-married but single, bachelor, sanyaasi life

Post by Kris Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:53 pm

>> The takeaway here is M is a  bachelor, but not unmarried. His wife is currently single. Very, very confusing Smile

Kris

Back to top Go down

On Mod's semi-married but single, bachelor, sanyaasi life Empty Re: On Mod's semi-married but single, bachelor, sanyaasi life

Post by Kris Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:04 pm

nenu wrote:
Kris wrote:>> The takeaway here is M is a  bachelor, but not unmarried. His wife is currently single. Very, very confusing Smile
Yeah, it's something like Vids' and Vids' XH situation. Very, very confusing. Razz
>>>Wait- where are we at on that situation? Wasn't Veeb was making some noises about having a child ? This the thread where rishi was positing the idea of a 6 foot blond child, which I am still trying to figure out:)

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:08 pm

Kris wrote:
nenu wrote:
Kris wrote:>> The takeaway here is M is a  bachelor, but not unmarried. His wife is currently single. Very, very confusing Smile
Yeah, it's something like Vids' and Vids' XH situation. Very, very confusing. Razz
>>>Wait- where are we at on that situation? Wasn't Veeb was making some noises about having a child ? This the thread where rishi was positing the idea of a 6 foot blond child, which I am still trying to figure out:)
Yeah...and they (XH and kids)and finally veeb decided on getting a puppy instead and she was wondering what kind. Same situation as max was in a few months ago.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:20 pm

nenu wrote:
Kris wrote:
nenu wrote:
Yeah...and they (XH and kids)and finally veeb decided on getting a puppy instead and she was wondering what kind. Same situation as max was in a few months ago.

About the dog, older shows me 10 pics a day of different dogs daily. Seeing her enthusiasm, I am now scared to get one. This is when I realized that she doesn't want a dog, she wants a frikking breathing-running-eating doll. Yes, she wants a cute furry small lap dog on who she can tie colorful ribbons, dye hair, and paint nails. And for these reasons she wants a female dog. I was like, if you can't respect a dog as a dog, I am not getting one for you. Imagine such humiliation, eeks! Whatever happened to animal rights and such.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:23 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:
nenu wrote:
Kris wrote:
nenu wrote:

About the dog, older shows me 10 pics a day of different dogs daily. Seeing her enthusiasm, I am now scared to get one. This is when I realized that she doesn't want a dog, she wants a frikking breathing-running-eating doll. Yes, she wants a cute furry small lap dog on who she can tie colorful ribbons, dye hair, and paint nails. And for these reasons she wants a female dog. I was like, if you can't respect a dog as a dog, I am not getting one for you. Imagine such humiliation, eeks! Whatever happened to animal rights and such.
LOL...literally! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:38 pm

See...legally, the opponents have to produce a marriage certificate (they rarely had it then) or a Legal affidavit signed by both of them (or any government document with both their names as husband/wife). Don't think there is any. So there is no case.

Is Andaal married to Lord Krishna? Radha ?? After all Gujarat is Krishna land and Modi ji is simply in-line with common Indian.

More votes to him.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:14 pm

oh, i thought this was something about carvaka, seeing "mod" in the title.

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:54 pm

bw wrote:oh, i thought this was something about carvaka, seeing "mod" in the title.
It is all intentional and planned...baby...Wink

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down