Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A good price for the damaged 1996 Toyota Corolla

3 posters

Go down

A good price for the damaged 1996 Toyota Corolla Empty A good price for the damaged 1996 Toyota Corolla

Post by Rishi Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:08 pm

Is $275 a good price to sell? The front end is damaged with lights shattered. Engine is still good. It still runs.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

A good price for the damaged 1996 Toyota Corolla Empty Re: A good price for the damaged 1996 Toyota Corolla

Post by Hellsangel Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:10 pm

Yes. Sell, sell, sell!
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

A good price for the damaged 1996 Toyota Corolla Empty Re: A good price for the damaged 1996 Toyota Corolla

Post by Seva Lamberdar Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:16 pm

Very good deal for the seller.
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:26 pm

On a related unrelated note, witnessed an accident today. Had just turned onto a slow isolated road, and saw the van infront of me swirl to the other side of the road and stop. I was like, did someone had a heart attack in there. When I approached, saw the rest of the crash. The van had rear ended the car in front of it. Apparently, the car was making a left turn, and this van decided to illegaly pass him at the same time. I was debating if I should stop or keep driving. But just to check if people were ok, I stopped. Just then, the not-at-fault driver came out yelling at the van driver, and flagged me to stop too. I asked if he wants me to call the cops. He said ya as he didn't have a phone. I called to report it, but the operator told me the other driver has already reported it. The not-at-fault driver had blocked my car by standing infront of it and letting other cars go by. I think he was debating if he should hold me back as a witness. He then borrowed my phone to call someone, and just then the cop came. He got busy talking to him. I waited 2 minutes, and then walked upto them and was like, 'errr excuse me can I have my phone back'.

Thankfully no one asked me to stop and give a witness account. Was already getting late for work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:42 am

Rishi wrote:Is $275 a good price to sell? The front end is damaged with lights shattered. Engine is still good. It still runs.
Advertise asking for $1,000 or best offer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down