Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now another secular leader supports rape

3 posters

Go down

Now another secular leader supports rape Empty Now another secular leader supports rape

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:39 pm

Commenting on Lakhimpur gang rape in Assam, Agarwal said the media was unnecessarily hyping up the issue. "Such things happen on a daily basis. I've read about them in Delhi as well. I understand why the media sometimes focuses on one rape but almost ignores other rapes," Agarwal told reporters in Delhi.

The SP MP's statements triggered a storm with social activists and National Commission for Women taking serious note of his remark. The NCW called Agarwal's statements "disgraceful".

This is one stupid PiSSer who did not know how to hide his true views of women.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Now another secular leader supports rape Empty Re: Now another secular leader supports rape

Post by goodcitizn Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:48 pm

Has Rishi outsourced you in the broadcast of rape news?

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Now another secular leader supports rape Empty Re: Now another secular leader supports rape

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:12 pm

goodcitizn wrote:Has Rishi outsourced you in the broadcast of rape news?

my focus is upon the PiSSers.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:19 pm

He is perhaps saying that in Assam, one should talk about rapes rather than rape. The demography of Assam has changed significantly, thanks to sikular policies toward Bangladeshi "immigrant" vote banks. After all, pieceful men have to live their lives according to God's commands!

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down