Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

point to ponder

2 posters

Go down

point to ponder Empty point to ponder

Post by Guest Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:17 pm

"I think girls who fall easily for guys are idiots. Guys tell them something and they start loving them. I would rather like someone before they like me. Because if I am liking them for the words that they tell me, then I am not loving them, I am just loving 'the attention'."

hmmmmmm so in other words, you are gonna love some guy who doesn't give you the time of his day. But if a guy is forthcoming enough to tell you he likes you, you are going to treat him with contempt. Is that how it is?

*pause*

"I knowwwwww. It's so wrong, right?"

Back to top Go down

point to ponder Empty Re: point to ponder

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:27 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:
"I think girls who fall easily for guys are idiots. Guys tell them something and they start loving them. I would rather like someone before they like me. Because if I am liking them for the words that they tell me, then I am not loving them, I am just loving 'the attention'."

hmmmmmm so in other words, you are gonna love some guy who doesn't give you the time of his day. But if a guy is forthcoming enough to tell you he likes you, you are going to treat him with contempt. Is that how it is?

*pause*

It all depends...why should a 15 yr old think all that philosophically? not like she is planning to get married and work on grandkids. So the answer to your pondering question is

if 15 < age < 25 go after the guy who says something nice to you

elseif 25 < age < 35 go after the guy you's money

else go after the guy who is safe and says good things to you.

25-35 go after

99% of the 15 yr olds dont

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:37 pm

Vidya Bagchi wrote:

*pause*

You are confusing the poor girl. She's actually right. She can't be loving all the guys who say nice things to her and shower their attn on her. The girl got to be stronger than that. 

She'll actually be more happier with the one who she loves (and who reciprocates it, hopefully).

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:01 pm

nenu wrote:
She'll actually be more happier with the one who she loves (and who reciprocates it, hopefully).
"The first love is unforgettable" - profound Sermon from SaamiYaar.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:38 pm

nenu wrote:You are confusing the poor girl. She's actually right. She can't be loving all the guys who say nice things to her and shower their attn on her. The girl got to be stronger than that. 

Trust issues. working on fixing her trust issues.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:24 am

Vidya Bagchi wrote:

*pause*

>>>Ok, I am totally confused. Too much analysis.. Smile

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down