Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First post chronolgy is in descending order. Does it make sense?

Go down

First post  chronolgy is in descending order. Does it make sense? Empty First post chronolgy is in descending order. Does it make sense?

Post by Rishi Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:31 am

8.03 pm: I am ashamed of Tarun Tejpal, says Ram Jethmalani Veteran lawyer and BJP member Ram Jethmalani today slammed Tarun Tejpal for the sexual assault incident that has made headline for the past one week. “I am ashamed of Tarun Tejpal of what he has done. It is obvious as to what I have to say about this incident,” Jethmalani said. Jethmalani has been an old acquaintance of Tejpal and also holds one percent stake in Tehelka.

6.45 pm: Goa police only respond to us via media, says lawyer The counsel for Tarun Tejpal said that the police has received their latest fax, in which the former Editor-in-Chief of Tehelka promised to join the investigation tomorrow. The counsel told the Times Now channel that they had only got to know that the police had decided to reject Tejpal’s plea for time until Saturday to present himself before the Goa police. “I am sure we will get to know the decision of the Goa police when the DGP holds a press conference and tells the media”, he snapped when asked about how the police had reacted.

6.20 pm: Tejpal to ‘join investigation’ tomorrow Tehelka editor-in chief has written to the Goa police, promising to join investigations into the alleged incident of sexual assault by tomorrow. The response by Tejpal comes barely an hour after Goa Police DIG OP Mishra said that the Investigating Officer (IO) into the case had decided not to accept Tejpal’s official plea for more time to appear before the Goa police. He had been given an initial deadline of 3pm, but had sought more time till Saturday.

Read more at: http://www.firstpost.com/india/tehelka-live-goa-police-only-responds-via-media-says-tejpal-lawyer-1241951.html?utm_source=ref_article

Rishi

Back to top Go down

First post  chronolgy is in descending order. Does it make sense? Empty Re: First post chronolgy is in descending order. Does it make sense?

Post by Rishi Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:36 am

>>>HA,

It looks like I will not be able to execute the "to-do" list I posted yesterday. I have failed in my duties. I apologize.

I  have to go to a thanksgiving party now.

I will try to finish my list during the Christmas holidays.

May be I will hire someone in India to do the job.

Rishi

Back to top Go down