Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rich man's concern for the planet

3 posters

Go down

Rich man's concern for the planet Empty Rich man's concern for the planet

Post by Rishi Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:20 pm

Yesterday, I went to one desi doctor's house for lunch. The house was huge. The man and my son were classmates at UMCP. As soon as the doctor chap heard that my grand children were going to mall on Black Friday, he asked them to watch a video on how stuff is made. The woman on the video explained that thousands of acres of forests being cleared everyday to build houses and factories, the planet being poisoned by toxic chemicals and children in third world countries being exploited to make stuff for people in the first world. She also said that 99% of the stuff were trashed within the first six months after they were bought. The video ran for about 20 minutes. The doctor man asked the kids "do you still want to go for shopping?"

As soon as we said bye to the doctor and got into the car, my grandson was wondering why the doctor owned that big mansion if he really cared so much about the environment.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Rich man's concern for the planet Empty Re: Rich man's concern for the planet

Post by Guest Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:23 pm

grandson, what?

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:24 pm

Rishi wrote:Yesterday, I went to one desi doctor's house for lunch. The house was huge. The man and my son were classmates at UMCP. As soon as the doctor chap heard that my grand children were going to mall on Black Friday, he asked them to watch a video on how stuff is made. The woman on the video explained that thousands of acres of forests being cleared everyday to build houses and factories, the planet being poisoned by toxic chemicals and children in third world countries being exploited to make stuff for people in the first world. She also said that 99% of the stuff were trashed within the first six months after they were bought. The video ran for about 20 minutes. The doctor man asked the kids "do you still want to go for shopping?"

As soon as we said bye to the doctor and got into the car, my grandson was wondering why the doctor owned that big mansion if he really cared so much about the environment.
Moral: Don't ever bullshyt to the kids. They are smart. They become dumb only when they grow up.

These ABDs are just doing what everyone else does. preach principles to others and others only.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:06 pm

Rishi wrote:Yesterday, I went to one desi doctor's house for lunch. The house was huge. The man and my son were classmates at UMCP. As soon as the doctor chap heard that my grand children were going to mall on Black Friday, he asked them to watch a video on how stuff is made. The woman on the video explained that thousands of acres of forests being cleared everyday to build houses and factories, the planet being poisoned by toxic chemicals and children in third world countries being exploited to make stuff for people in the first world. She also said that 99% of the stuff were trashed within the first six months after they were bought. The video ran for about 20 minutes. The doctor man asked the kids "do you still want to go for shopping?"

>>>As a former third world child, he feels the time has come to exploit those first worlders who harassed him in the olden days. Smile

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:26 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:grandson, what?
>>> Who said men with grand children cannot fool around with Persian men?

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:43 pm

Rishi wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:grandson, what?
>>> Who said men with grand children cannot fool around with Persian men?
Heck...this is a free country...What is good for Soros and Hefner is good for Rishi and SaamiYaar.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down