Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Bikram Choudhury asked her to give him a massage while he watched a Bollywood movie". Cannot get better than this.

4 posters

Go down

"Bikram Choudhury asked her to give him a massage while he watched a Bollywood movie". Cannot get better than this. Empty "Bikram Choudhury asked her to give him a massage while he watched a Bollywood movie". Cannot get better than this.

Post by Rishi Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:03 pm

Larissa Anderson found Bikram yoga emotionally healing, she tells Wallace, and through her then boyfriend grew close to the Choudhury family. One night after dining with the family at their home, Anderson says, Choudhury asked her to give him a massage while he watched a Bollywood movie. Eventually, she says, she started to nod off from fatigue, but Choudhury asked her to stay, then tried to kiss her. She said no, but Choudhury persisted and raped her, according to her suit. Over the next five years, she remained in the Bikram community and came to believe that “her life would be over” if she left. But she kept her distance from Choudhury until she assisted at a teacher training in 2011. While giving him a massage in his suite, Anderson found herself suddenly left alone with him, and her suit alleges he kept asking her to massage higher up his leg, eventually saying, “Are you sure you don’t want to sleep with me tonight?” Her suit also claims that he pressed his body into hers against the wall as she repeatedly rebuffed him. Finally, she was able to leave. According to her lawsuit, after that, he wouldn’t list her studio on his Web site or otherwise promote it, in violation of the affiliation agreement she’d signed. Anderson says she has experienced “PTSD, anxiety, and depression” as a result of Choudhury’s actions.

http://www.vanityfair.com/online/daily/2013/12/bikram-yoga-sexual-harassment-claims

Rishi

Back to top Go down

"Bikram Choudhury asked her to give him a massage while he watched a Bollywood movie". Cannot get better than this. Empty Re: "Bikram Choudhury asked her to give him a massage while he watched a Bollywood movie". Cannot get better than this.

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:40 pm

bikram molesting another woman:

"Bikram Choudhury asked her to give him a massage while he watched a Bollywood movie". Cannot get better than this. Tumblr_lxpi6gCUXM1qfdkvbo1_400

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

"Bikram Choudhury asked her to give him a massage while he watched a Bollywood movie". Cannot get better than this. Empty Re: "Bikram Choudhury asked her to give him a massage while he watched a Bollywood movie". Cannot get better than this.

Post by Kris Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:15 pm

Rishi wrote:Larissa Anderson found Bikram yoga emotionally healing, she tells Wallace, and through her then boyfriend grew close to the Choudhury family. One night after dining with the family at their home, Anderson says, Choudhury asked her to give him a massage while he watched a Bollywood movie. Eventually, she says, she started to nod off from fatigue, but Choudhury asked her to stay, then tried to kiss her. She said no, but Choudhury persisted and raped her, according to her suit. Over the next five years, she remained in the Bikram community and came to believe that “her life would be over” if she left. But she kept her distance from Choudhury until she assisted at a teacher training in 2011. While giving him a massage in his suite, Anderson found herself suddenly left alone with him, and her suit alleges he kept asking her to massage higher up his leg, eventually saying, “Are you sure you don’t want to sleep with me tonight?” Her suit also claims that he pressed his body into hers against the wall as she repeatedly rebuffed him. Finally, she was able to leave. According to her lawsuit, after that, he wouldn’t list her studio on his Web site or otherwise promote it, in violation of the affiliation agreement she’d signed. Anderson says she has experienced “PTSD, anxiety, and depression” as a result of Choudhury’s actions.

http://www.vanityfair.com/online/daily/2013/12/bikram-yoga-sexual-harassment-claims
>>>>It is like the case of the hooker who yelled 'rape!' when the check bounced..

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:27 pm

Thanks for posting this Rishi ji.

“There were hundreds of bodies in that room tonight but you were the only one that listened to me.” But she says his advances quickly escalated: he held her after class one day and asked her to move to L.A. to work at his studio. “I can see something inside of you that no one else can,” he allegedly told her. “You will be greater than Mother Teresa, but you have to follow me.

I learnt something today about communication "skills" I wish I had learnt this when I was in my late teens.

But better late than never.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:31 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:Thanks for posting this Rishi ji.

“There were hundreds of bodies in that room tonight but you were the only one that listened to me.” But she says his advances quickly escalated: he held her after class one day and asked her to move to L.A. to work at his studio. “I can see something inside of you that no one else can,” he allegedly told her. “You will be greater than Mother Teresa, but you have to follow me.

I learnt something today about communication "skills" I wish I had learnt this when I was in my late teens.

But better late than never.
>>>Saamiyaar,

Did you see the dark skinned guy behind Bikram in that picture (desi?)?  He is scary. He looks like an AIDS patient.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down