Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kid talk

Go down

kid talk Empty kid talk

Post by Guest Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:54 pm

so, older was watching her fave old tv show (so was I, love those old kids shows). younger enters playing on his iPod (or so we thought). he comes and flips the channel. she asks him to change it back.

O: I don't watch tv often, you hog it all the time, now change the channel back.

Y: I am watching knicks game.

more arguments, he doesn't change and settles on the couch, still looking at his iPod.

She gets up, RAGING, YELLING, READY to charge. He braces himself for an attack. Attack happens. His hair is pulled, hand is twisted, arm is scratched, things are thrown around, along with accompanying "YOU ANNOY ME SO MUCH" kinda continuous rant.

He concedes, "ok ok ok take the remote", throws the remote away just to get her off his back. 

She takes the remote, goes back on her chair and flips the channel again.

And then we hear a low voice go, 'Daym'...

All look up. Voice of his cousin coming from his iPod. These days the two are on facetime all the time... Looks like he was watching the knicks game, and hence son had put it on too so that the two could watch it 'together'.

'Damn what?' sonny asks, still recovering.

He goes in his midwestern accent, 'You just got BEAT UP!'

Back to top Go down

kid talk Empty Re: kid talk

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:16 am

Tracy Whitney wrote:
She gets up, RAGING, YELLING, READY to charge. He braces himself for an attack. Attack happens. His hair is pulled, hand is twisted, arm is scratched, things are thrown around, along with accompanying "YOU ANNOY ME SO MUCH" kinda continuous rant.
For another 5 years...then the power equation changes.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down