Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A NRI's woes

2 posters

Go down

A NRI's woes Empty A NRI's woes

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:43 pm

Taking their advice, she lodged a complaint with the HSR Layout police station on December 4. Krishnan reportedly contacted her through a friend and asked her to take back the complaint. He assured her that her work would be done within a day if she did so. “I refused and decided to fight my case. I want this officer punished,” she said.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

A NRI's woes Empty Re: A NRI's woes

Post by Rishi Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:35 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

Taking their advice, she lodged a complaint with the HSR Layout police station on December 4. Krishnan reportedly contacted her through a friend and asked her to take back the complaint.  He assured her that her work would be done within a day if she did so.  “I refused and decided to fight my case. I want this officer punished,” she said.
>>>> The article says Italian woman. What makes you think she is a desi with Italian citizenship? Sonia Gandhi in reverse?

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:37 pm

>>>Btw Krishnan is a Tamilian name.

What is the probability of this scum being a brahmin?

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:29 am

Rishi wrote:

Taking their advice, she lodged a complaint with the HSR Layout police station on December 4. Krishnan reportedly contacted her through a friend and asked her to take back the complaint.  He assured her that her work would be done within a day if she did so.  “I refused and decided to fight my case. I want this officer punished,” she said.
>>>> The article says Italian woman. What makes you think she is a desi with Italian citizenship? Sonia Gandhi in reverse?
Non-Resident Italian

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:48 am

Rishi wrote:

Non-Resident Italian
ROFL. I guess that makes Sonia one too.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down