Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

observations on modi

3 posters

Go down

observations on modi  Empty observations on modi

Post by truthbetold Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:09 pm

Ok. modi and bjp are riding high.
rss pushed modi to the front to take advantage of good performance of bjp in its backyard. there is some risk but it is a strategy with future dividends. with the massive win of 2013 modi is established as clear leader of bjp. advani and his types will hold their tongue. fence sitters inside bjp and outside will actively join the winning bandwagon.
So far so good.

What are the other developments?
aap is one of the best developments . the party and kejriwal may or maynot prove to be as good ad people want them to be. but people are willing to experiment. a party based on peoples issues and limited resources got huge support. more such parties all around India would make a difference.

can alternative to congress be found in aap instead of bjp ?

modi on more than one occasion used muslim baiting in this round of electioneering. yes. congress is pandering to Muslim vote bank. but why insult regular Muslim voters who are as much indian as anyone else?
my sense is that modi will face difficult religious conflicts during next five years. he seems to have a low.opinion of Muslims along.with.his supporters(ex: paranoid posts about imminent danger from Muslims). this could lead to a dangerous flare up of pensions (even if it is unintentional).

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

observations on modi  Empty Re: observations on modi

Post by truthbetold Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:19 pm

Read pensions as.tensions.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:26 pm

Traditionally, BJP has had strong hold in all these states there is nothing groundbreaking happened here, after all the screw ups by Congress. Giving too much credit to Modi for these results would be insulting state leaders (I think rawemotions has a point there)

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:47 pm

truthbetold wrote:Read pensions as.tensions.
For awhile I have been wondering what your post meant...all those pensions and dividends, regular and irregular muslims, and so on...

For a minute I thought you were trying to upstage me...Razz

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:10 pm

Uppili
you got a laugh out of it.
are you laughing with modi or kejriwal?

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content