Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not able to send PM

3 posters

Go down

Not able to send PM Empty Not able to send PM

Post by b_A Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:35 pm

If I send a PM , it stays in my outbox forever.
Anybody knows why?
BTW, since Idefix is MIA, who is the Admin now ?

b_A

Back to top Go down

Not able to send PM Empty Re: Not able to send PM

Post by Guest Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:04 am

b_A wrote:If I send a PM , it stays in my outbox forever.
Anybody knows why?

When you send a note to someone and they haven't read it yet, it stays in your outbox. You have a chance to delete it while it's in this box, and they won't see it then.

When they read it, it moves to your sent box.

If they delete it without reading it, it disappears from your outbox as well.

I once sent a note to admin regarding chat admin stuff. He responded. So try that if you need him.

Lemme guess. You sent a note to Maria?

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:11 am

Oh, that PM, eh? Never mind.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:18 am

santa dials PM

santa -- i want to be PM.
manmohan sigh - are you an idiot?
santa - is it compulsory?

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:22 am

Brigadier HK (Retd) wrote:santa dials PM

santa -- i want to be PM.
manmohan sigh - are you an idiot?
santa - is it compulsory?

lol! 

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:48 am

Tracy Whitney wrote:
b_A wrote:If I send a PM , it stays in my outbox forever.
Anybody knows why?

When you send a note to someone and they haven't read it yet, it stays in your outbox. You have a chance to delete it while it's in this box, and they won't see it then.

When they read it, it moves to your sent box.

If they delete it without reading it, it disappears from your outbox as well.

I once sent a note to admin regarding chat admin stuff. He responded. So try that if you need him.

Lemme guess. You sent a note to Maria?

Maria ? Why ?
I sent it to Admin and it was in my outbox for 2 months.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:07 am

b_A wrote:
that is crazy. something is not right here. does anyone have any news of idefix?

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:01 am

Brigadier HK (Retd) wrote:
b_A wrote:
that is crazy. something is not right here. does anyone have any news of idefix?

yes, I cannot say it in public but he went underground on a top secret mission from the hope+change POTUS to address all that ails the world: fix human rights issues, obamacare website, ensure democracy reblooms in the mideast, make iran give up it's nuclear ambitions (for real, an not just to fakeout the western fools) and fix telangana mess in such a way that development in former AP is even faster and greater than it ever was in the past. and last but not least, he's trying to make sure modi is bought to justice for personally supervising the murder of merlot's tailor thus denying him excellent kurta pajamas and nehru suits forever. if he has time, he's going to also get gay and interspecies rights for all & make sure minimum wage is fixed at 40 USD/hr and CEO pay is capped at 42 USD.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:23 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
b_A wrote:

yes, I cannot say it in public but he went underground on a top secret mission from the hope+change POTUS to address all that ails the world: fix human rights issues, obamacare website, ensure democracy reblooms in the mideast, make iran give up it's nuclear ambitions (for real, an not just to fakeout the western fools) and fix telangana mess in such a way that development in former AP is even faster and greater than it ever was in the past. and last but not least, he's trying to make sure modi is bought to justice for personally supervising the murder of merlot's tailor thus denying him excellent kurta pajamas and nehru suits forever. if he has time, he's going to also get gay and interspecies rights for all & make sure minimum wage is fixed at 40 USD/hr and CEO pay is capped at 42 USD.
 rofl sounds like it for i have learnt from a reliable source that he is under self-imposed exile from such.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:30 am

The member list here does suggest that he logged in here today after I did. Looks like he's just lurking and doesn't want to post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:34 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
b_A wrote:

rofl sounds like it for i have learnt from a reliable source that he is under self-imposed exile from such.

POTUS's top secret liberal warriors are like native indians back in the 18th century. you wont see them, you wont hear hem. you'll just feel the poison tipped arrow of justice and change and you know they're there.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:51 am

Mahalakshmi wrote:The member list here does suggest that he logged in here today after I did. Looks like he's just lurking and doesn't want to post.
no it does not.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:07 pm

Mahalakshmi wrote:The member list here does suggest that he logged in here today after I did. Looks like he's just lurking and doesn't want to post.
no it does not.
 Not able to send PM 330-3 Tracy Whitney2012-12-20unknown3002 Not able to send PM Icon_contact_pm   
 343 Not able to send PM 9-86 MaxEntropy_Man2011-04-28unknown6792 Not able to send PM Icon_contact_pm   
 344 Not able to send PM 270-37 Idéfix2012-04-26unknown6557 Not able to send PM Icon_contact_pm   
 345 Not able to send PM Pp-blank-thumb-38px Impedimenta2011-04-29unknown2349 Not able to send PM Icon_contact_pm   
 346 Not able to send PM Pp-blank-thumb-38px pravalika nanda2011-07-14unknown727 Not able to send PM Icon_contact_pm   

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:27 pm

ok got it now! thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:40 pm

Memberlist, page 7 and 8. It gives you a rough idea about when/if people are logging in. It may not show the time, but it gives you an idea if the person is logging in or not and roughly when if logged in.

PS: credit goes to TW for sharing this info.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:58 pm

Mahalakshmi wrote:Memberlist, page 7 and 8. It gives you a rough idea about when/if people are logging in. It may not show the time, but it gives you an idea if the person is logging in or not and roughly when if logged in.

PS: credit goes to TW for sharing this info.  
vunderful trick. hadn't occurred to me. thanks tw.

i am having kothu parotas made tomorrow. after posting pics, i will check for maria in the list by the hour.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:06 pm

speaking of kothu parotas, the video in this site is a delight to watch: http://www.spiceindiaonline.com/parotta/ having it cooked for the younger. madam is away and i will have just a small portion.

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:56 pm

Mahalakshmi wrote:
no it does not.
 Not able to send PM 330-3 Tracy Whitney2012-12-20unknown3002 Not able to send PM Icon_contact_pm   
 343 Not able to send PM 9-86 MaxEntropy_Man2011-04-28unknown6792 Not able to send PM Icon_contact_pm   
 344 Not able to send PM 270-37 Idéfix2012-04-26unknown6557 Not able to send PM Icon_contact_pm   
 345 Not able to send PM Pp-blank-thumb-38px Impedimenta2011-04-29unknown2349 Not able to send PM Icon_contact_pm   
 346 Not able to send PM Pp-blank-thumb-38px pravalika nanda2011-07-14unknown727 Not able to send PM Icon_contact_pm   

That may be just an auto-login or sync from his phone.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:02 pm

b_A wrote:
Mahalakshmi wrote:
no it does not.

That may be just an auto-login or sync from his phone.
correct!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down