Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

giddy

2 posters

Go down

giddy  Empty giddy

Post by Impedimenta Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:27 am

...with the spirit of christmas. Reds and greens everywhere. so many people helping out everywhere, really touched by all the fund raisers and proud to be a part of it. beautiful. Love this time of the year.

I would run around the block singing "silent night" but then, there is the risk of being labelled as a certified nut job. Well.

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

giddy  Empty Re: giddy

Post by Guest Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:44 am

We just had a christmas party and gift exchange at work. Was fun!
Here's my favorite christmas song. Enjoy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:51 am

can't view the video from work. hope you are well. fun part, awesome fun dressing up kids as elves for the caroling and gift distribution in the senior center. there was no one to play santa but guess who was mrs santa  Wink

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:56 am

Kinnera wrote:We just had a christmas party and gift exchange at work. Was fun!
Here's my favorite christmas song. Enjoy.

At work someone did a 'strictly voluntary' collections to give a gift card for our manager. Wasn't sure of the budget. In some previous companies we would do 5 dollars each and given 25-50 dollar gift card. Also, I had exactly 5 dollars in my wallet. Others were either singles or 20 or more. So I went and handed the collecting girl 5. She graciously said thank you. Then she must have glanced that I only have a 5 there. She asks, 'do you want change?'  Felt thoroughly humiliated. Said no no and walked back. Later saw the email. About 15 of us had given the manager a 250 dollar gift card. Felt more little. Will dish out a 20 next time, if there is a next time.

That's my holiday story. Are we sharing holiday songs? This year mine is gonna be this Very Happy

Last edited by Tracy Whitney on Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:58 am

Impedimenta wrote:can't view the video from work. hope you are well. fun part, awesome fun dressing up kids as elves for the caroling and gift distribution in the senior center. there was no one to play santa but guess who was mrs santa  Wink

You would make a cute looking mrs Santa. Happy holidays!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:07 am

Impedimenta wrote:can't view the video from work. hope you are well. fun part, awesome fun dressing up kids as elves for the caroling and gift distribution in the senior center. there was no one to play santa but guess who was mrs santa  Wink

Makes me nostalgic! When kids were young, I used to have this plastic christmas tree which i used to recycle every year. I would decorate it with lights and all and place gifts around it on christmas eve. Kids so looked forward to find their gifts in the morning. As they grew older, they lost interest and i threw that tree away.

I am well Smile. Hope you are doing good, mrs. santa Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:10 am

That's my favorite song too, Tracy Smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:58 am

Impedimenta wrote:...with the spirit of christmas. Reds and greens everywhere. so many people helping out everywhere, really touched by all the fund raisers and proud to be a part of it. beautiful. Love this time of the year.

I would run around the block singing "silent night" but then, there is the risk of being labelled as a certified nut job. Well.

BW agrees with you....conveys are holiday wishes to you....Wink

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down