Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Devyani Khobragade is a Dalit, so Centre reacted late: Mayawati

3 posters

Go down

Devyani Khobragade is a Dalit, so Centre reacted late: Mayawati Empty Devyani Khobragade is a Dalit, so Centre reacted late: Mayawati

Post by Rishi Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:21 pm

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/devyani-khobragade-is-a-dalit-so-centre-reacted-late-mayawati/440249-37-64.html

"I know I should not bring caste into this but the overall conduct with this girl was inappropriate. The central government reacted late because she was a Dalit," Mayawati said in the Rajya Sabha.

Mayawati's statement was followed by an uproar in the Rajya Sabha as MPs protested against her remarks. "Why is the Congress party making noise in Parliament? Let's admit she is a Scheduled Caste," Mayawati added as MPs protested.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Devyani Khobragade is a Dalit, so Centre reacted late: Mayawati Empty Re: Devyani Khobragade is a Dalit, so Centre reacted late: Mayawati

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:25 pm

So, is Mayawati saying that a Dalit should get away with exploiting a maid and everyone should support her?

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Devyani Khobragade is a Dalit, so Centre reacted late: Mayawati Empty Re: Devyani Khobragade is a Dalit, so Centre reacted late: Mayawati

Post by Kayalvizhi Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:09 pm

I don't give a damn about caste. Since this Mayavathi is touting caste, what caste is the maid?

What caste is Matacathi's many house servants?

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down