Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mr.T

+3
soul.peaceful
Mr. T
Rekz
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Mr.T Empty Mr.T

Post by Rekz Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:24 pm

Let's catch up here...im not able to post on sulekha...it often shows error on page Mad
Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Mr.T Empty Re: Mr.T

Post by Mr. T Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:27 pm

Is this w.r.t

"For a tamilian, you have a lot of northie streak in you rekz. Assuming you are in your mid-late 20's Bachans over Madhavan doesn't sound right !!!" ?

Mr. T

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:35 pm

She is young, vivacious and full of energy. Rajnikant may not be her favorite, perhaps it is Madhavan is, she spelled his name correctly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. T Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:41 pm

Yeah but she was rooting for Bhachans...thats what threw me off...

Mr. T

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:06 pm

you have to wait for Rekzy to answer that question. it is supper time for me. See you later.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. T Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:06 pm

Priya wrote:you have to wait for Rekzy to answer that question. it is supper time for me. See you later.

Have a good one..

Mr. T

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:10 pm

"People are attracted to Leo's zest for life and their warm spirit. They have the ability to lift up one's spirits and provide encouragement when times are rough. Their enthusiasm attracts people, Leos are social butterflies, not because they want to be but because people always naturally gravitate and surround the Leo. Leos are very difficult people to not like, they are usually fairly balanced, realistic people. They never dwell on the past and they will think you are strange if you do. Some Leos might be too caught up in themselves and be very self-centered but they are never too self-absorbed to help anyone who needs it. They pamper their friends and treat them well. A Leo is the ultimate friend. They do not hold a grudge and they are very forgiving. They have respect and understanding of people's differences. " I had to insert this here. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. T Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:11 pm

Priya wrote:"People are attracted to Leo's zest for life and their warm spirit. They have the ability to lift up one's spirits and provide encouragement when times are rough. Their enthusiasm attracts people, Leos are social butterflies, not because they want to be but because people always naturally gravitate and surround the Leo. Leos are very difficult people to not like, they are usually fairly balanced, realistic people. They never dwell on the past and they will think you are strange if you do. Some Leos might be too caught up in themselves and be very self-centered but they are never too self-absorbed to help anyone who needs it. They pamper their friends and treat them well. A Leo is the ultimate friend. They do not hold a grudge and they are very forgiving. They have respect and understanding of people's differences. " I had to insert this here. Very Happy

Kyoon ?

Mr. T

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. T Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:12 pm

Priya wrote:"People are attracted to Leo's zest for life and their warm spirit. They have the ability to lift up one's spirits and provide encouragement when times are rough. Their enthusiasm attracts people, Leos are social butterflies, not because they want to be but because people always naturally gravitate and surround the Leo. Leos are very difficult people to not like, they are usually fairly balanced, realistic people. They never dwell on the past and they will think you are strange if you do. Some Leos might be too caught up in themselves and be very self-centered but they are never too self-absorbed to help anyone who needs it. They pamper their friends and treat them well. A Leo is the ultimate friend. They do not hold a grudge and they are very forgiving. They have respect and understanding of people's differences. " I had to insert this here. Very Happy

..and yet you don't budge on my request !!! Sad

Mr. T

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:32 pm

Let me guess. Krips you are Aquarius. Amirite?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:53 pm

Kyoonki, I cannot cut and paste on CH. Budge on your request? What? You always have the last word.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:54 pm

Trace I am a Saggi. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. T Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:55 pm

Priya wrote:Kyoonki, I cannot cut and paste on CH. Budge on your request? What? You always have the last word.

Refering to the note that i sent you. As about having the last word, I know one more person in CH who used to complain the same..

Mr. T

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:56 pm

yeah? wonder who? scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. T Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:59 pm

Priya wrote:yeah? wonder who? scratch

Jaijui, not sure if you know her, unless of course you are her !!!

Mr. T

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:00 pm

Oh yes, I remember JJ. Don't remember if she always had the last word.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. T Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:02 pm

Priya wrote:Oh yes, I remember JJ. Don't remember if she always had the last word.

No, but she always complained I try to have the last word...

Mr. T

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:06 pm

OMG! I don't know what to say. Wish I was there then to see the posts. lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. T Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:07 pm

Priya wrote:OMG! I don't know what to say. Wish I was there then to see the posts. lol!

You voyeur !!!! Wink

Mr. T

Back to top Go down

Post by Rekz Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:48 pm

Mr.T,
what are those unanswered questions?
Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. T Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:50 pm

What unanswered questions ?

Mr. T

Back to top Go down

Post by Rekz Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:52 pm

refering to ur notes
Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. T Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:52 pm

Oh...about your affinity with tamilians.

Mr. T

Back to top Go down

Post by Rekz Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:55 pm

Well i could tell u...but are u a beliver like me?
Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. T Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:58 pm

Ugh !! Believe in what ?

Mr. T

Back to top Go down

Post by Rekz Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:04 pm

Eg: If a handle says he is a dickhead...I do blindly believe him...i ask no further questions Very Happy
If somebody says he/she multi-tasking from work..i believe it
If a handle often mentions she is 25yrs and look sexy as hell ..i just believe her...

My question is.. r u a blind believer like me or will u keep asking the same questions again and again...then no point in me explaining u na. Smile
Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. T Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:07 pm

NO !! I don't taking anything that is said here or in Sulekha at face value. "Kangalal kaanpathum poi, kadhal kaepathum poi...theera visaripathae mai".

Mr. T

Back to top Go down

Post by Rekz Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:10 pm

appo u urself theera visarichify....Happy thoorifying about me Very Happy
Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:15 pm

Rekz wrote: appo u urself theera visarichify....Happy thoorifying about me Very Happy
Great Tamil/English mix Rekzy. con't beliee how gullible you are.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. T Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:18 pm

Rekz wrote: appo u urself theera visarichify....Happy thoorifying about me Very Happy

See..you sound like a pakka tamilian with your "visarichify" and "thoorifying"... and yet you claim you are a tamilian...

Wish i had a detective agency and that was my first job..alas..

Mr. T

Back to top Go down

Post by soul.peaceful Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:38 pm

Thoorifying means pooh'ing

soul.peaceful

Back to top Go down

Post by Rekz Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:02 am

Mr. T wrote:

See..you sound like a pakka tamilian with your "visarichify" and "thoorifying"... and yet you claim you are a tamilian...

I speak good chennai tamil Mr.T
Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:07 am

Rekz wrote:
Mr. T wrote:

There is no substitute for Madras Thamizh - inna kannu...pooortha unku ?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Mr.T Empty Kripsy

Post by Rekz Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:58 am

Priya wrote:She is young, vivacious and full of energy. Rajnikant may not be her favorite, perhaps it is Madhavan is, she spelled his name correctly.

you are kind Smile more than anyone i wanted u to come over here...why? coz i was fuming with Jealousy Razz I can never win cyclops TS heart Sad

" Krips - aka Kripamaya. What a fkked up handle for a NI :-) She has been a surprise. In the same way, she has been a surprise to life itself. Lively. Krps represents "life". There is some element to her which brings out a smile in you, which makes you feel "livelier". Krips is life. Krips is life-inducing. Krips is the beats. Heart beats. She is the "heart" beat of CH. Just like heart, its hard to explain how I feel about her. She came as a surprise. She persisted. She digressed. She is human. She is, what "heart" is. She personifies "heart" of a human. No malice, no bad feelings, no analysis. Just what a heart feels. If I had no brains, I'd fall in love with her like a crazy. I feel a bit scared of her because she is so pure in her heart, and I am hardly. I am cynical, while she is simple. I am suspiscious, while she is simple. And so on. May God Bless. I'd kiss her forehead, anytime, because I can never be her. She is like, what bubbles are. Life itself is a bubble - one who could understand, knew its not easy to blow. Ones who didnt, thought its easy to."---TS on sulekha CH

Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:23 am

Good grief Rekzy, why did you c&p the message from CH to here? Geez, TS only admires my philosophy and my out-spoken ability to stand up for myself when provoked. I mind my own business, am happy-go-lucky. witty soul, until some clown decides to cross my path. You stay faithful to your hubby and forget if TS and Mr. T are the same person.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. T Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:30 am

Rekz wrote:
Mr. T wrote:

I can see that . Let me guess, you are basically a mallu.

Mr. T

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. T Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:32 am

Priya wrote:Good grief Rekzy, why did you c&p the message from CH to here? Geez, TS only admires my philosophy and my out-spoken ability to stand up for myself when provoked. I mind my own business, am happy-go-lucky. witty soul, until some clown decides to cross my path. You stay faithful to your hubby and forget if TS and Mr. T are the same person.

TS and I the same person !!!! You guys are not joking are you ?

Mr. T

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:28 am

Does TS know that Kripamaya, Shaven and QB are posting here?

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:34 am

SomeProfile wrote:Does TS know that Kripamaya, Shaven and QB are posting here?

are you a 100% sure that TS is not ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. T Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:44 am

seven wrote:

Ahem !! A gentle reminder to everybody concerned...this thread is about me and not about TS.........

Mr. T

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:48 am

Mr. T wrote:
seven wrote:

Ahem !! A gentle reminder to everybody concerned...this thread is about me and not about TS.........

so wats ur rashi ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. T Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:51 am

seven wrote:
Mr. T wrote:
seven wrote:

so wats ur rashi ?

You mean birth sign ? I am a leo..if that what you wanted to know.

Mr. T

Back to top Go down

Post by .|Sublime|. Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:54 am

Mr. T wrote:so wats ur rashi ?

no, rashi means your gothram, nakshatram, sun sign, moon sign and how much you weigh on the moon.

.|Sublime|.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:05 pm

.|Sublime|. wrote:

no, rashi means your gothram, nakshatram, sun sign, moon sign and how much you weigh on the moon.

lol my friends name is rashi lol! and she'll prolly weigh zero lbs on moon

@ Mr.T, yes, thats wat i wanted to know since other than you this thread was discussing rashis and rajnikanth and fav movies and tamil etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. T Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:12 pm

seven wrote:
.|Sublime|. wrote:

@ Mr.T, yes, thats wat i wanted to know since other than you this thread was discussing rashis and rajnikanth and fav movies and tamil etc.

Okiee, since you insist, I am "Koushika" gothram, need to think what my nakshatram is...

Actually I like th eline on the other rash, your friend, better..lets talk about her.

Mr. T

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:13 pm

Mr. T wrote:
seven wrote:
.|Sublime|. wrote:

Okiee, since you insist, I am "Koushika" gothram, need to think what my nakshatram is...

Actually I like th eline on the other rash, your friend, better..lets talk about her.

are you sure? can we talk about her here or we'll have to move away from 'your' thread Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. T Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:14 pm

seven wrote:
Mr. T wrote:
seven wrote:
.|Sublime|. wrote:

are you sure? can we talk about her here or we'll have to move away from 'your' thread Razz

Since she weights next to nothing on the moon..i think i will make an exception for her...

Mr. T

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:16 pm

omg get out of here.. my mother is kaushik gothram too.... the way I understand the brahmin rules, this automatically makes you my brother.... the other rule that applies is, we don't take girls from families that we give girls to... in others words, if we were to marry, this proposal would have been rejected.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. T Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:18 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:omg get out of here.. my mother is kaushik gothram too.... the way I understand the brahmin rules, this automatically makes you my brother.... the other rule that applies is, we don't take girls from families that we give girls to... in others words, if we were to marry, this proposal would have been rejected.

Yep, the logic is everybody from the same gothram are the descendents of the same sage..so we wouldn't get married..

Mr. T

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:20 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:omg get out of here.. my mother is kaushik gothram too.... the way I understand the brahmin rules, this automatically makes you my brother.... the other rule that applies is, we don't take girls from families that we give girls to... in others words, if we were to marry, this proposal would have been rejected.

new behna in the house now lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum