Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mr.T

+3
soul.peaceful
Mr. T
Rekz
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Mr.T - Page 2 Empty Re: Mr.T

Post by Mr. T Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:20 pm

Mr. T wrote:
seven wrote:
.|Sublime|. wrote:
Mr. T wrote:so wats ur rashi ?
You mean birth sign ? I am a leo..if that what you wanted to know.

no, rashi means your gothram, nakshatram, sun sign, moon sign and how much you weigh on the moon.

lol my friends name is rashi lol! and she'll prolly weigh zero lbs on moon

@ Mr.T, yes, thats wat i wanted to know since other than you this thread was discussing rashis and rajnikanth and fav movies and tamil etc.

Okiee, since you insist, I am "Koushika" gothram, need to think what my nakshatram is...

Actually I like th eline on the other rash, your friend, better..lets talk about her.

**light bulb ** - I am bharani nakshatiram..

Only because you asked.

Mr. T

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:22 pm

If your father was the same gothram, you are siblings (sa-gothram). Mother's side - doesn't count, I think.

..."the other rule that applies is, we don't take girls from families that we give girls to.'..

>>>> this could get complicated if you are from arkansas Smile

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:32 pm

no... I am pretty sure it's the rule of your mother's gothram that matches with the guy's father's gothram. Been told my entire life that I can't marry a Kaushik.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:41 pm

>>>.TW:

The father's is a given I think. The mother's may be an additional aspect I was not aware of.

Mine is Kaundinya (dad's); mother is maudgalya ( i think this is of kshatriya origin and maybe taboo in some brahmin families for that reason).

I need to have this talk with my sons, before they start lining up their prom dates Smile

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:52 pm

Kris wrote:>>> I need to have this talk with my sons, before they start lining up their prom dates Smile

lol! Don't think my kids would even know what a gothra means... Husband is a nastik, and I don't have the energy to field the 500 questions that would come out of this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:00 pm

besides, we can safely rule out britney and emily posing a sa-gothram problem

Smile

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:04 pm

Kris wrote:besides, we can safely rule out britney and emily posing a sa-gothram problem

Smile

they do pose the whole cashthu problem... I don't think my daughter even knows that we are brahmin.. till 4 years ago she thought we were muslims. Now all she knows is that we are hindu. She knows my husband's language, and I am overall still a blur to her. I just joke, 'I am someone that pretty much every other Indian hates... some for religion, some for caste, some for region, and others for language'.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. T Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:06 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:
Kris wrote:besides, we can safely rule out britney and emily posing a sa-gothram problem

Smile

they do post the whole cashthu problem... I don't think my daughter even knows that we are brahmin.. till 4 years ago she thought we were muslims. Now all she knows is that we are hindu. She knows my husband's language, and I am overall still a blur to her. I just joke, 'I am someone that pretty much every other Indian hates... some for religion, some for caste, some for region, and others for language'.

Now it is about Emily and britney !!! Seeesh..what does one have to do to keep this thread on its track !!!

Mr. T

Back to top Go down

Post by Rekz Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:22 pm

Priya wrote:Good grief Rekzy, why did you c&p the message from CH to here? Geez, TS only admires my philosophy and my out-spoken ability to stand up for myself when provoked. I mind my own business, am happy-go-lucky. witty soul, until some clown decides to cross my path. You stay faithful to your hubby and forget if TS and Mr. T are the same person.

hey kripamaya,
That was in good humour dear...guess it didn't go well on u pale
Serious Q-When men flirt...all women here keep loling at their post...if a lady is flirtatious ..she is questioned on her faithfulness..why?
I have an no objection cerf for flirting here...

u too krips *disappointed*
Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:32 pm

Rekz wrote:
Serious Q-When men flirt...all women here keep loling at their post...if a lady is flirtatious ..she is questioned on her faithfulness..why?

ZimbLe logic: If a key opens many locks, it's a master key. If a lock is opened by many keys, it's a very bad lock.

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:40 pm

Sorry Rexzy dear, yes I like your humor. I was jesting too. BTW TS and Mr.T are not the same. I love you

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. T Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:03 pm

Priya wrote:Sorry Rexzy dear, yes I like your humor. I was jesting too. BTW TS and Mr.T are not the same. I love you

Arrae.that is exactly what i am trying to tell her...not sure how she put T and TS together !!!

Mr. T

Back to top Go down

Post by Rekz Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:05 pm

SomeProfile wrote:
Rekz wrote:

ZimbLe logic: If a key opens many locks, it's a master key. If a lock is opened by many keys, it's a very bad lock.

My dear lungi guy,
U might be successful in unlocking many locks but u r not eligible to reply to my "serious q"...
There was no mention about any keys or locks...pls dont twist
I want wise married men/women on the board to reply to my query..thank u
Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum