Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How about the white women who commit crimes in India?

2 posters

Go down

How about the white women who commit crimes in India? Empty How about the white women who commit crimes in India?

Post by Rishi Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:19 pm

I saw a documentary about a British woman who was helping her friend smuggle drugs to Europe from India. She was arrested in Goa, taken to Delhi and convicted there. Should the Indian cops strip/cavity searched her?

Rishi

Back to top Go down

How about the white women who commit crimes in India? Empty Re: How about the white women who commit crimes in India?

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:22 pm

yes. you should retire and sign up for white woman cavity search job. it's a sticky and icky job but someone's got to do it

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

How about the white women who commit crimes in India? Empty Re: How about the white women who commit crimes in India?

Post by Guest Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:29 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:yes. you should retire and sign up for white woman cavity search job. it's a sticky and icky job but someone's got to do it

you sound like you are talking from experience. is this your daily job?

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:44 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:yes. you should retire and sign up for white woman cavity search job. it's a sticky and icky job but someone's got to do it

if you're asking me have I ever did a cavity search on women, then yes I have, many times and sometimes several times in a day. I bet that's not your cup of tea tho..you crave a mughal man's cavity

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:38 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

if you're asking me have I ever did a cavity search on women, then yes I have, many times and sometimes several times in a day. I bet that's not your cup of tea tho..you crave a mughal man's cavity

did you do a cavity search on the young caucasian male in green thong underwear (fondly named 'Bruce' by your nemesis) whose picture you posted on the old sulekha forum? or did he do a cavity search on you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:57 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

did you do a cavity search on the young caucasian male in green thong underwear (fondly named 'Bruce' by your nemesis) whose picture you posted on the old sulekha forum? or did he do a cavity search on you?

nice deflection, douchebag. we all know you crave cavity filling and searching involving old mughal strongmen

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down