Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you plan to go to NYC to welcome this couple?

+5
MaxEntropy_Man
bw
swapna
Hellsangel
Rishi
9 posters

Go down

Do you plan to go to NYC to welcome this couple? Empty Do you plan to go to NYC to welcome this couple?

Post by Rishi Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:53 pm

http://movies.ndtv.com/bollywood/katrina-kaif-ranbir-kapoor-to-celebrate-christmas-in-new-york-462616

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Do you plan to go to NYC to welcome this couple? Empty Re: Do you plan to go to NYC to welcome this couple?

Post by Hellsangel Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:33 pm

Papi, do you think we should?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Do you plan to go to NYC to welcome this couple? Empty Re: Do you plan to go to NYC to welcome this couple?

Post by Rishi Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:17 pm

Hellsangel wrote:Papi, do you think we should?

Why not. It is a once in a lifetime opportunity.

Seriously speaking, there are some bollywood crazy nuts here. They may even do that.

I know a fellow who paid $100 to dance with Madhuri Dixit on the stage when she came to Washington DC area about 20 years ago.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:13 pm

You Indians and your stars are so good-looking that I could gaze at them all day long. If I were a tenth as beautiful as Katerina, Raj would instantly ask me to marry him. Some people have all the luck. Sigh.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:18 pm

swapna wrote:You Indians and your stars are so good-looking that I could gaze at them all day long. If I were a tenth as beautiful as Katerina, Raj would instantly ask me to marry him. Some people have all the luck. Sigh.

are you a stargazer, swapna?

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:46 pm

bw wrote:
swapna wrote:You Indians and your stars are so good-looking that I could gaze at them all day long. If I were a tenth as beautiful as Katerina, Raj would instantly ask me to marry him. Some people have all the luck. Sigh.

I gaze at Indians. I love their dark, shapely eyes, long eyelashes, and wide, open smiles. They don't have to be stars.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:08 pm

swapna wrote:
bw wrote:

I gaze at Indians. I love their dark, shapely eyes, long eyelashes, and wide, open smiles. They don't have to be stars.

how about their ear hair which they all seem to have in abundance? you like that swapna?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:41 pm

swapna wrote:
bw wrote:

what a fascinating hobby! can you identify the various species? where do you usually go to gaze at indians? parks? restaurants? laundromats? where do the indians in your neighbourhood hangout?

also, do you like them fair-skinned or dark-skinned or medium-brown?

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:54 am

bw wrote:
swapna wrote:
bw wrote:

what a fascinating hobby! can you identify the various species? where do you usually go to gaze at indians? parks? restaurants? laundromats? where do the indians in your neighbourhood hangout?

Ha ha ha!
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:13 am

swapna wrote:
bw wrote:

me too. i am also jealous of them beauties.

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:17 am

Impedimenta wrote:
swapna wrote:
bw wrote:

me too. i am also jealous of them beauties.

Wait....now....not that there is anything wrong with that.....Wink

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:55 am

Rishi wrote:http://movies.ndtv.com/bollywood/katrina-kaif-ranbir-kapoor-to-celebrate-christmas-in-new-york-462616
I'm only planning to get coffee from Starbucks right now.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by smArtha Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:24 pm

bw wrote:

or alternately do you like vanilla, blonde roast, pike place roast or italian roast :-)

smArtha

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:45 pm

smArtha wrote:
bw wrote:

or alternately do you like vanilla, blonde roast, pike place roast or italian roast :-)

All you filthy WeeSseLs...Needing anything more than an Iyer pilter kappee is just a show off.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down