Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The moment that changed your life...?

2 posters

Go down

The moment that changed your life...? Empty The moment that changed your life...?

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:34 pm

...If one looks at his life closely, there is sure to be that single moment, incident in the past but for which the life would have been completely different.

Here is CNN's 5 people moments.

So what was that SINGLE precise moment your life would have been totally different (for good or worse but certainly not what you are now).

I already mentioned that my turning moment in my life was that moment when the lady at the consulate called me back as I almost stepped out of the hall door - to give me the visa to US. Another 2 secs I would have been out the door with a visa denial and entirely different country, job, career, marriage, etc....(could have been better or worse but that is a different question)

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

The moment that changed your life...? Empty Re: The moment that changed your life...?

Post by Kayalvizhi Sat Dec 28, 2013 9:34 pm

the moment that changed my life.

reading about the 1965 massacre of tamils by indian army to put down the anti-hindi agitation.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down