Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a brother and two sisters

3 posters

Go down

a brother and two sisters Empty a brother and two sisters

Post by Another Brick Tue May 03, 2011 1:32 am

that's all the old CH has got now. bhaiya, his behna and sister maria. those were the only people who did most of the talking on the old CH yesterday. and today, i don't even know who all are active there. i saw a post by musfata (haha) but the signature was Maria's. i am glad we are out of that rut.

now we can easily conclude that the old CH is dead and buried. i don't see sulekha bozos fixing it. these dumbfux will stop killing threads not because they will get tired of it, but because there won't be any threads to kill. RIP, sulekha CH.

Another Brick

Back to top Go down

a brother and two sisters Empty Re: a brother and two sisters

Post by charvaka Tue May 03, 2011 1:37 am

Another Brick wrote:i saw a post by musfata (haha) but the signature was Maria's.
That's because musfata was a thread-killer, and (s)he tried to kill the thread where Maria had posted her comment. I suspect there are multiple killers in action now.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Another Brick Tue May 03, 2011 1:41 am

charvaka wrote:
Another Brick wrote:i saw a post by musfata (haha) but the signature was Maria's.
That's because musfata was a thread-killer, and (s)he tried to kill the thread where Maria had posted her comment. I suspect there are multiple killers in action now.

that's right. there are multiple handles on a killing-spree now. and those people will be back when regulars, if at all, start posting on CH again. i don't see CH getting restored.

Another Brick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2011 3:03 am

old ch is in a coma. good time to advertize this site so it catches the attention of CHers who don't already know about this coffeehouse. i'll make a few posts there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue May 03, 2011 5:32 am

The "notification" (dont like to call it advt.) should be directed towards any highly infrequent visitors to CH - such visitors might have forgotten even the link for coffeehouse and likely google for it. So, one thing to do simultaneously is to create a thread "the New Sulekha Coffeehouse link" and let Google do the talking. and talk it will forever.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2011 5:41 am

good idea! i'll start a thread with those words here and in old CH.

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Tue May 03, 2011 6:39 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:good idea! i'll start a thread with those words here and in old CH.
Good job. Googling for "new sulekha coffeehouse link" without the quotes brings up your posts on top.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Tue May 03, 2011 6:41 pm

charvaka wrote:
Huzefa Kapasi wrote:good idea! i'll start a thread with those words here and in old CH.
Good job. Googling for "new sulekha coffeehouse link" without the quotes brings up your posts on top.
The more people link to a page, the more highly Google thinks of the page. So consider putting a link to your new thread on this forum in your signature. That way every time you post here, another page will referring to your thread. And that thread's ranking will improve.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down