Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am proud of my young brothers/sisters

3 posters

Go down

I am proud of my young brothers/sisters Empty I am proud of my young brothers/sisters

Post by Kayalvizhi Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:55 pm

I am proud of my young brothers/sisters demonstrate to protect Tamil identity from Hindian clutches. I am with them in spirit and soul.

This time jallikattu. Next time independence.

Tamil writer Lakshmi Saravanakumar returned Sahitya Academy Award as protest against GOI.

Actor Danush returned PETA award..

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

I am proud of my young brothers/sisters Empty Re: I am proud of my young brothers/sisters

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:06 pm

Jallikattu is a barbaric practice that should be banned.

Independence? Take your jallikattu and shove it.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

I am proud of my young brothers/sisters Empty Re: I am proud of my young brothers/sisters

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:23 am

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:Jallikattu is a barbaric practice that should be banned.

http://images.deccanchronicle.com/dc-Cover-0oe63sa9e8j5v8pc6496n7luo5-20170120072723.Medi.jpeg

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Seva Lamberdar Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:27 am

Kayalvizhi wrote:I am proud of my young brothers/sisters demonstrate to protect Tamil identity from Hindian clutches. I am with them in spirit and soul.

Tamil writer Lakshmi Saravanakumar returned Sahitya Academy Award as protest against GOI.

Congratulations on the reversal of a ban on torture and harassment of a helpless / voiceless creature (bull) as public sport.
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:26 am

Seva Lamberdar wrote:
Kayalvizhi wrote:I am proud of my young brothers/sisters demonstrate to protect Tamil identity from Hindian clutches. I am with them in spirit and soul.

Congratulations on the reversal of a ban on torture and harassment of a helpless / voiceless creature (bull) as public sport.
Jallikattu is barbaric. It is time that the central govt. calls a spade a spade. Let the fanatics in TN declare independence and form a separate country. They don't realize that the state prospered all these years because of the association with the large country. If they separate, they will be reduced into another PakiSatan.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:47 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:Jallikattu is a barbaric practice that should be banned.

http://images.deccanchronicle.com/dc-Cover-0oe63sa9e8j5v8pc6496n7luo5-20170120072723.Medi.jpeg
This is sickening.

Kayal Vizhi, You have no heart.

What can we say?

When will these morons wake up and stop supporting the continuation of cruel traditions?

One day, millions of people will be marching to bring back sati.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seva Lamberdar Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:52 pm

I am proud of my young brothers/sisters Dc-Cover-08vpem5jljla8df43e4gp73rb1-20170122205013
www.deccanchronicle.com  (Jan. 23, 2017)
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down