Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An appeal to my UP and Bihari brothers and sisters

2 posters

Go down

An appeal to my UP and Bihari brothers and sisters Empty An appeal to my UP and Bihari brothers and sisters

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:57 pm

http://www.hindustantimes.com/elections2014/state-of-the-states/mns-to-support-narendra-modi-in-ls-polls-raj-thackeray/article1-1192762.aspx
----

The article at the above link says BJP and Narendra Modi have a new ally: Raj Thackeray. Another BJP and Modi ally is the Shiva Sena.

Considering that BJP and Narendra Modi are allying with the same people who go around thrashing UP and Bihari people in Maharashtra, and who have gone to the extent of demanding special work permits for UP and Bihari people working in Maharashtra, can any self-respecting UP or Bihari support these people who consider and treat UP and Bihari people like chopped liver? I think not.

My advice to my UP and Bihari brothers and sisters is to support the Congress and its allies in UP and Bihar.

Back to top Go down

An appeal to my UP and Bihari brothers and sisters Empty Re: An appeal to my UP and Bihari brothers and sisters

Post by Thanjai Nalankilli Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:28 pm

I will add that we Tamils have also suffered a lot at the hands of the racist Shiva Sena thugs who were in a habit of thrashing us earlier and who have now focussed on UP and Bihari people. So the fact that the BJP is allying with the same people means the BJP cannot be trusted.

My appeal is to the Tamil people to ensure that the BJP-PMK-MDMK-DMDK alliance does not win a single seat in TN.

Thanjai Nalankilli

Back to top Go down

An appeal to my UP and Bihari brothers and sisters Empty Re: An appeal to my UP and Bihari brothers and sisters

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:49 pm

Potu Raja wrote:http://www.hindustantimes.com/elections2014/state-of-the-states/mns-to-support-narendra-modi-in-ls-polls-raj-thackeray/article1-1192762.aspx
----

The article at the above link says BJP and Narendra Modi have a new ally: Raj Thackeray. Another BJP and Modi ally is the Shiva Sena.

Considering that BJP and Narendra Modi are allying with the same people who go around thrashing UP and Bihari people in Maharashtra, and who have gone to the extent of demanding special work permits for UP and Bihari people working in Maharashtra, can any self-respecting UP or Bihari support these people who consider and treat UP and Bihari people like chopped liver? I think not.

My advice to my UP and Bihari brothers and sisters is to support the Congress and its allies in UP and Bihar.
BIMARU bhaiyyas have been contributing to (and putting up with) the likes of Mulayam, Laloo, pervert ND Tiwari, corrupt and ugly Maya, CONartists, etc., for a long time. They contributed "Bihari" mians to "liberate" Bangladeshi women during the Paki war.

They don't need to worry about Modi or anyone else. They are in a cesspool they themselves create and dwell in.

Garibi Hatao. Vadra-ji's banana republic zindabad!

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:51 pm

BJP seems to have done a lot in my state than congress ever has. Forget hindu fundamentalism. Why not choose a party that works towards bettering the infrastructure?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:58 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
Potu Raja wrote:http://www.hindustantimes.com/elections2014/state-of-the-states/mns-to-support-narendra-modi-in-ls-polls-raj-thackeray/article1-1192762.aspx
----

BIMARU bhaiyyas have been contributing to (and putting up with) the likes of Mulayam, Laloo, pervert ND Tiwari, corrupt and ugly Maya, CONartists, etc., for a long time. They contributed "Bihari" mians to "liberate" Bangladeshi women during the Paki war.

They don't need to worry about Modi or anyone else. They are in a cesspool they themselves create and dwell in.

Before Paswan joined BJP you would always include his name in your list of corrupt and casteist Bihari and UP leaders. Since Paswan is now with Modi , what should we think of someone like Modi? Btw, Paswan's party has given Lok Sabha tickets to Paswan, Paswan's brother, and also Paswan's son. Isn't it strange for BJP to gang up with such a person ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:02 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:BJP seems to have done a lot in my state than congress ever has. Forget hindu fundamentalism. Why not choose a party that works towards bettering the infrastructure?

If a party focuses on bettering infrastructure so as to help industrialists and pays no attention to raising the standard of living of the masses then that party has to be shunned. Gujarat is one of the worst in India when it comes to malnutrition for instance. Half of Gujarat's children are suffering from malnutrition.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:07 pm

Potu Raja wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
----

Before Paswan joined BJP you would always include his name in your list of corrupt and casteist Bihari and UP leaders. Since Paswan is now with Modi , what should we think of someone like Modi? Btw, Paswan's party has given Lok Sabha tickets to Paswan, Paswan's brother, and also Paswan's son. Isn't it strange for BJP to gang up with such a person ?
Oops! Forgot about fukular Paswan. With BJP or CONartists, he is in there to make easy money.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down