Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Appeal to my Andhra brothers and sisters

4 posters

Go down

Appeal to my Andhra brothers and sisters Empty Appeal to my Andhra brothers and sisters

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:15 am

Andhra people are these days blaming the Congress for bifurcation of the state, but they should remember all political parties in the state whether BJP, TDP, YSR Congress or of course TRS were all in favor of partition. So it it is foolish to blame the Congress for the partition as if Congress alone is to blame.

There were compelling reasons for why partition of AP had become inevitable. And there is a case to be made for smaller states being better governed than larger ones.

Back to top Go down

Appeal to my Andhra brothers and sisters Empty Re: Appeal to my Andhra brothers and sisters

Post by seven Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:13 am

Appealing to only andhera brothers n sisters?
Telangana people can continue to hate/blame congress?

seven

Back to top Go down

Appeal to my Andhra brothers and sisters Empty Re: Appeal to my Andhra brothers and sisters

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:17 am

seven wrote:Appealing to only andhera brothers n sisters?
Telangana people can continue to hate/blame congress?

Telangana people are by and large happy with Congress right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:22 am

I meant andhra*.
Stupid autocorrect.

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:30 am

Confirmed. You're right about Telangana people.

So which state is superior ?

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:49 am

seven wrote:Confirmed. You're right about Telangana people.

So which state is superior ?

Telangana has Hyderabad which is the biggest revenue generator in the state. However it is generally recognized that Coastal Andhra telugus are smarter than other telugus. In some sense you can think of them as Brahmins. Rayalaseema typically has the biggest names in Andhra politics ( YSR and his son, Chandrababu Naidu, etc.) and it also has the most number of goondas. Let us consider Rayalaseema people as Kshatriyas. Let us refrain from classifying Telangana people in this manner lest we hurt their sentiments.

Hyderabad of course is different. It is in the middle of Telangana but the culture is now a kind of hybrid of the the Telangana culture, Rayalaseema culture, and Coastal Andhra culture. Ideally Hyderabad should have been made a union territory.

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:06 am

don't hate congress n don't hate telangans @ not brahman not kshatriya...

any telangana people on SuCH? there must be something they are good at??
where is chiranjivi from?

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:30 am

Hey Potu,

Don't forget that Telangana has some very special people that Andhra doesn't: 

DORAS.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:57 am

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:Hey Potu,

Don't forget that Telangana has some very special people that Andhra doesn't: 

DORAS.

Who are Doras? Tribals?

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:56 pm

Potu Raja wrote:Andhra people are these days blaming the Congress for bifurcation of the state, but they should remember all political parties in the state whether BJP, TDP, YSR Congress or of course TRS were all in favor of partition. So it it is foolish to blame the Congress for the partition as if Congress alone is to blame.

There were compelling reasons for why partition of AP had become inevitable. And there is a case to be made for smaller states being better governed than larger ones.

Tamil Nadu is to be blamed for this bifurcation....ask me why.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:21 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Potu Raja wrote:Andhra people are these days blaming the Congress for bifurcation of the state, but they should remember all political parties in the state whether BJP, TDP, YSR Congress or of course TRS were all in favor of partition. So it it is foolish to blame the Congress for the partition as if Congress alone is to blame.

Explain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:56 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

Explain.

Oh no...You are a Genius and you should be able to guess the reason yourself.

Let me wait till some ordinary SuCHer of lesser intelligence (??? !!!) than you asks.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Seva Lamberdar Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:39 pm

Remember, Telangana people are also your brothers and sisters and big fans of NTR.
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down