Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Africans living in Australia beat up Indian

3 posters

Go down

Africans living in Australia beat up Indian Empty Africans living in Australia beat up Indian

Post by Rishi Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:23 pm

CCTV footage released by police shows Mr Singh, 20, standing near the footpath with another friend at Birrarung Marr park, about 50 metres from St Kilda Road, when the trio were approached by eight men of African appearance and one fair-skinned woman about 4.15am on Sunday.

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/brother-pleads-for-justice-over-melbourne-cbd-attack-20131230-302k3.html#ixzz2oz2bszfZ

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Africans living in Australia beat up Indian Empty Re: Africans living in Australia beat up Indian

Post by indophile Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:56 pm

Didn't realize that Indians go to Australia to study for B.Com. I thought they go there to study Comp Science, Medicine, or other special skills disciplines. About Africans - I saw a story recently of two Somali Africans intent on throwing an Indian driver from a high flyover in Hyderabad because he upset them with his driving. And we read reports off and on about Nigerians in Goa.

indophile

Back to top Go down

Africans living in Australia beat up Indian Empty Re: Africans living in Australia beat up Indian

Post by truthbetold Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:03 pm

indophile wrote:Didn't realize that Indians go to Australia to study for B.Com. I thought they go there to study Comp Science, Medicine, or other special skills disciplines. About Africans - I saw a story recently of two Somali Africans intent on throwing an Indian driver from a high flyover in Hyderabad because he upset them with his driving. And we read reports off and on about Nigerians in Goa.

Throw someone of flyover? Must have been a drug deal gone bad.

Some time back I read some deals about actor Ravi teja's brother being involved in drug deals and similar exhortion stories.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down