Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About the Indian Consuls alleged mistreatment of domestic help

3 posters

Go down

About the Indian Consuls alleged mistreatment of domestic help Empty About the Indian Consuls alleged mistreatment of domestic help

Post by Kayalvizhi Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:01 pm

The arrested Indian Consul should give this eviodence that in her homeland treating "sernants" as less than their dogs are common and so she did not do anything wrong.

All you people who think that I don't like Indians, see how helpful I am. My dislike is for the Indian gov and not against any individual.

About the Indian Consuls alleged mistreatment of domestic help 1483250_703785512988489_1649654192_n

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

About the Indian Consuls alleged mistreatment of domestic help Empty Re: About the Indian Consuls alleged mistreatment of domestic help

Post by Kris Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:36 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:The arrested Indian Consul should give this eviodence that in her homeland treating "sernants" as less than their dogs are common and so she did not do anything wrong.

All you people who think that I don't like Indians, see how helpful I am. My dislike is for the Indian gov and not against any individual.

About the Indian Consuls alleged mistreatment of domestic help 1483250_703785512988489_1649654192_n
>>>>She should further invoke the notion of their potential as human shields and their children being inducted in fighting for her "causes". She can cite the precedent set by one Captain P in an adjacent country, whom all the world is surely  in awe of. That is bound to get her off the hook.

Kris

Back to top Go down

About the Indian Consuls alleged mistreatment of domestic help Empty Re: About the Indian Consuls alleged mistreatment of domestic help

Post by truthbetold Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:23 am

Kris,
that is brutal. Kv went to bed thinking she really pulled a clever trick. As usual another disappointing day for the tireless futile revolutionary.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down