Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

India retliates for US treatment of a allegedly criminal diplomat

5 posters

Go down

India retliates for US treatment of a allegedly criminal diplomat Empty India retliates for US treatment of a allegedly criminal diplomat

Post by Kayalvizhi Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:16 pm

Some Hindian mobs roamed the streets with banners shouting against the way US arrested a Indian diplomat who allegedly mistreated a Indian maid and defrauded her in salary.

I suggest that US marshalls treat her the same way Indian police treats suspects. US marshalled should use the following photo to learn how to treat alleged criminal Indian diplomats in US.

India retliates for US treatment of a allegedly criminal diplomat Bangladeshi-policeman-h-004

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

India retliates for US treatment of a allegedly criminal diplomat Empty Re: India retliates for US treatment of a allegedly criminal diplomat

Post by Rishi Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:40 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:Some Hindian mobs roamed the streets with banners shouting against the way US arrested a Indian diplomat who allegedly mistreated a Indian maid and defrauded her in salary.

I suggest that US marshalls treat her the same way Indian police treats suspects. US marshalled should use the following photo to learn how to treat alleged criminal Indian diplomats in US.

India retliates for US treatment of a allegedly criminal diplomat Bangladeshi-policeman-h-004

KV,

What is that picture about? Where did it take place?

It looks like a kid.

Cops in India are piece of shit.

Bunch of illiterate goons in uniform. I know a case where cops in Chennai beat the hell of a 70 year old woman to find out where one of her sons was hiding. They were looking for him in a murder case.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

India retliates for US treatment of a allegedly criminal diplomat Empty Re: India retliates for US treatment of a allegedly criminal diplomat

Post by Kayalvizhi Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:06 pm

>>>> What is that picture about? Where did it take place?

I think police is chasing the homeless kid off the street.

Photo taken in India or its oiccupied territories. Could be in TN under Indian rule.

Police is becomg worse and worse even in TN because some senior police officers are from out of TN. Just look at the names of IPS officers in TN. Many are Hindians. They bring their brutal culture into TN.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:08 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:>>>> What is that picture about? Where did it take place?

Photo taken in India or its oiccupied territories. Could be in TN under Indian rule.

Police is becomg worse and worse even in TN because some senior police officers are from out of TN. Just look at the names of IPS officers in TN. Many are Hindians. They bring their brutal culture into TN.

KV,

Give me the link where you saw this picture.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:13 pm

Dear Trollus Fishyeyeus, that is a picture taken in Bangladesh. I was unaware Hindia had occupied Bangladesh.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:13 pm

http://www.commondreams.org/files/images/Bangladeshi-policeman-h-004.jpg

Also search bing

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:15 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
Dear Trollus Fishyeyeus, that is a picture taken in Bangladesh. I was unaware Hindia had occupied Bangladesh.

Give the link saying it is in BD.

Are you saying this does not happen in India or Indian occupied territories? It does,

http://americanforchange.com/2013/12/24/dilma-rousseff/
This seems to say it is Brazil

Last edited by Kayalvizhi on Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:18 pm

Hellsangel wrote:

HA,

How did you find out? Google picture search?

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:21 pm

Yes

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:29 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

Give the link saying it is in BD.

Are you saying this does not happen in India or Indian occupied territories? It does,

This seems to say it is Brazil

>>>Catholic Brazil cops once killed street kids with impunity. The shopkeepers thought these kids to be a menace and did not want the poor kids loitering and sometime stealing.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:34 pm

Rishi wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

HA,

How did you find out? Google picture search?

Here you go, Papi:

http://www.policebrutality.info/2011/06/police-brutally-on-innocent-children.html

Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:04 pm

? wrote:
Here you go, Papi:

http://www.policebrutality.info/2011/06/police-brutally-on-innocent-children.html

These are stock photos. In no way it means the photo is from Bangladesh.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:19 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:
? wrote:
Here you go, Papi:

These are stock photos. In no way it means the photo is from Bangladesh.

why are these brutal NI men in TN wearing bangladeshi police uniforms?

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:28 pm

it is not bAngladesh uniform. may be brazil

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:32 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:it is not bAngladesh uniform. may be brazil

really? from the same link... 

do you admit that you were completely off though? shame on you to use images from elsewhere to further your agenda!

India retliates for US treatment of a allegedly criminal diplomat Police-beating

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:02 am

This seems to say ithe first photo i posted is from Brazil

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:05 am

Kayalvizhi wrote:http://americanforchange.com/2013/12/24/dilma-rousseff/

1. please consult your grey cells instead of blindly accepting what's on a random website. people make errors. there is another picture on the same site of a brazilian policeman wearing a completely different uniform. 

2. even if you did assume it was brazil, your initial speculation was that it was hindia, brutal hindians in TN, blah, blah and blah. pray explain that. isn't that your bigotry speaking?

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:29 am

bw wrote:
Kayalvizhi wrote:http://americanforchange.com/2013/12/24/dilma-rousseff/

1. please consult your grey cells instead of blindly accepting what's on a random website. people make errors. there is another picture on the same site of a brazilian policeman wearing a completely different uniform. 

2. even if you did assume it was brazil, your initial speculation was that it was hindia, brutal hindians in TN, blah, blah and blah. pray explain that. isn't that your bigotry speaking?

>>>Now, now....why let facts get in the way of  these narratives? Goebbels-- I mean, Captain P's erstwhile adviser should be given a free hand.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Rishi Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:46 am

KV,

I agree that most of the cops in India are uncivilized, arrogant, sadistic and brutal goondas who wear uniform.

India has human rights commissions all over to monitor this kind of evil.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:16 am

bw wrote:

Trollus can't explain anything. Trollus' job is to troll. Not to explain.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:51 pm

Rishi wrote:KV,

I agree that most of the cops in India are uncivilized,  arrogant, sadistic and brutal goondas who wear uniform.

India has human rights commissions all over to monitor this kind of evil.

An nIndia Human Rights Commision was headed by the Karthikeyan former Chief of Special Investigation Team, who withheld evidence (to please Rajiv Gandhi family (he admitted it). In any good copunmtry the case would have been dismissed for prosecution withholding evidence helpful to defendants.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down