Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hellsangel will go to hell. Heres why?

+2
Hellsangel
Kayalvizhi
6 posters

Go down

Hellsangel will go to hell. Heres why? Empty Hellsangel will go to hell. Heres why?

Post by Kayalvizhi Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:26 pm

Hellsangel said in another thread

Like the narrator himself said in the video the Sri Lankan army was determined to end the LTTE come hell or high water. You have to applaud that resolve. I have no sympathy for civilian casualities. It happens.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Hellsangel will go to hell. Heres why? Empty Re: Hellsangel will go to hell. Heres why?

Post by Hellsangel Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:05 pm

Of course Hellsangel will go to hell. There's a special place in hell for Hellsangel.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Hellsangel will go to hell. Heres why? Empty Re: Hellsangel will go to hell. Heres why?

Post by Kris Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:45 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:Hellsangel said in another thread

Like the narrator himself said in the video the Sri Lankan army was determined to end the LTTE come hell or high water. You have to applaud that resolve. I have no sympathy for civilian casualities. It happens.
>>And Captain P is partying it up with Saint P. in heaven! Thanks. I guess the child sacrifice deal really paid off for your leader.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:47 pm

KV, why are you in the US, the only country that has dropped not one, but two atom bombs, affecting generations of civilian population?

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:51 pm

bw wrote:KV, why are you in the US, the only country that has dropped not one, but two atom bombs, affecting generations of civilian population?

>>>*hand up* -- I know, I know.. because there are not many  hindians and Captain P. has promised to come here when he is resurrected and demand Berkeley's secession. The Cal Bears will become the Eelam Tigers.

Last edited by Kris on Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:52 pm

Kris wrote:

>>And Captain P is partying it up with Saint P. in heaven! Thanks. I guess the child sacrifice deal really paid off for your leader.

captain p is dead. he got a hole in his head. do you have any opinions on the current sri lankan govt and their treatment of tamil civilians?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:55 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Kris wrote:

captain p is dead. he got a hole in his head. do you have any opinions on the current sri lankan govt and their treatment of tamil civilians?

>>>I do.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:56 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Kris wrote:

whatever bad the current sri lankan leadership has done is far surpassed by whatever good they have done by bringing about an end to the bloodshed. If some innocents lost their lives in the war so be it. Innocent lives are inevitably lost in all wars. In the long run, the current Sri Lankan leadership saved many lives, and this includes lives of tamilians in Sri Lanka who were being forced to fight as child soldiers by the Captain.

Last edited by Rashmun on Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:56 pm

Kris wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Kris wrote:

>>>I do.

please state it for my benefit.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:03 pm

Rashmun wrote above
If some innocents lost their lives in the war so be it.

Rashmun will be standing next to hellsangel in hell.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:04 pm

Rashmun wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Kris wrote:

whatever bad the current sri lankan leadership has done is far surpassed by whatever good they have done by bringing about an end to the bloodshed. If some innocents lost their lives in the war so be it. Innocent lives are inevitably lost in all wars. In the long run, the current Sri Lankan leadership saved many lives, and this includes lives of tamilians in Sri Lanka who were being forced to fight as child soldiers by the Captain.

Max, i suspect Kris and Kinnera's views on this issue are in harmonious agreement with what i have just written above.

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:07 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:Rashmun wrote above

KV, how can you bear to live in the US? is that the supreme sacrifice you've made to welcome captain p?

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:09 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:Rashmun wrote above

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:50 pm

You are already in hell. How is the weather and food?
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:58 pm

Hey Trollus, I have a lot of sympathy for these dolphins and none for your causes:

http://www.cnn.com/2014/01/18/world/asia/japan-dolphin-hunt/index.html
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:00 pm

southindian wrote:

You are already in hell. How is the weather and food?

I do not presently live in Indian occupied nations.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down