Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bihari Bhaiya Brie: "Yes, Tracy Whitney (Beatrix Kiddo) shared Hellsangel's photograph with me without Hellsangel's permission"

Go down

Bihari Bhaiya Brie: "Yes, Tracy Whitney (Beatrix Kiddo) shared Hellsangel's photograph with me without Hellsangel's permission" Empty Bihari Bhaiya Brie: "Yes, Tracy Whitney (Beatrix Kiddo) shared Hellsangel's photograph with me without Hellsangel's permission"

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:05 pm

Brie wrote:i've been chatting in such chat (the chat site) all this time and feeding all info to tw (kinns mostly absent and bittu not interested in gossip) and i've been feeding back tw talk to HA.

- it is in this background that tw sent me HA's pic. remind me tomorrow. i will rely on memory and try to reconstruct the whole background and bad blood created over exchanges between tw and HA through me. the bad blood i speak of is - WHY TW SENT ME HIS PIC. it is not merely a tit for tat sequence you imagine it to be.

https://such.forumotion.com/t27841-madrasi_idiot#181433

Back to top Go down

Bihari Bhaiya Brie: "Yes, Tracy Whitney (Beatrix Kiddo) shared Hellsangel's photograph with me without Hellsangel's permission" Empty Re: Bihari Bhaiya Brie: "Yes, Tracy Whitney (Beatrix Kiddo) shared Hellsangel's photograph with me without Hellsangel's permission"

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:08 pm

wonder what the Akka thinks of Tracy's behavior? On the one hand there are Tracy and Brie. On the other hand there are Hellsangel, bw, impy, petrichor, sublime, and possibly a few others (Max et al). Its a tough one for the Akka. And staying neutral is not an option.

Back to top Go down

Bihari Bhaiya Brie: "Yes, Tracy Whitney (Beatrix Kiddo) shared Hellsangel's photograph with me without Hellsangel's permission" Empty Re: Bihari Bhaiya Brie: "Yes, Tracy Whitney (Beatrix Kiddo) shared Hellsangel's photograph with me without Hellsangel's permission"

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:09 pm

Hilarious to see Tracy trying desperately to bury this thread.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:09 pm

you seriously think ppl have the energy or the mental illness to go over all this shit again...do you have any other work besides SUCH stalkresearch? why not volunteer at an orphanage or something so you make a difference in someone's life if not yours, that'll give your life meaning.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:10 pm

Ha ha ha. She is spamming the forum because she wants to bury this thread.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:12 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:you seriously think ppl have the energy or the mental illness to go over all this shit again...do you have any other work besides SUCH stalkresearch? why not volunteer at an orphanage or something so you make a difference in someone's life if not yours, that'll give your life meaning.

are you not going to offer the same advise to the forum spammer?

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:17 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:you seriously think ppl have the energy or the mental illness to go over all this shit again...do you have any other work besides SUCH stalkresearch? why not volunteer at an orphanage or something so you make a difference in someone's life if not yours, that'll give your life meaning.

she apparently has a family including children and a job so there are a few ppl she's serving. what about you, what's your purpose besides giving blowjobs to fat, dead mughals and a couple of deadbeat geriatrics on SUCH?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:25 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

she apparently has a family including children and a job so there are a few ppl she's serving. what about you, what's your purpose besides giving blowjobs to fat, dead mughals and a couple of deadbeat geriatrics on SUCH?

1. better not to be a parent than to be an irresponsible, inattentive, forum-addicted parent who is completely devoid of any sense of ethics.
2. i am unable to describe my purpose in life in detail since that would involve entering non-net territory.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down