Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mentally Unbalanced Bihari Bhaiya Brie and his beloved Tracy Whitney (Beatrix Kiddo)

3 posters

Go down

Mentally Unbalanced Bihari Bhaiya Brie and his beloved Tracy Whitney (Beatrix Kiddo) Empty Mentally Unbalanced Bihari Bhaiya Brie and his beloved Tracy Whitney (Beatrix Kiddo)

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:47 pm

I would like to urge members of this forum to consider boycotting Bihari Bhaiya Brie for repeatedly using my purported real name in a bid to embarrass me and get me to back off. Its quite amusing to see the mentally unbalanced Bihari Bhaiya try and take the moral high ground in a recent post when he has no qualms in using private information (like purported real names) to attack posters he is fighting with. He has been doing this with Swapna and now he is doing it with me on behalf of his beloved Tracy Whitney who gave him emotional succor after he got dumped by his two old friends Hellsangel and bw who were unable to come to terms with the fundamental mental unbalance that grips Bihari Bhaiya. Tracy of course gave Bihari Bhaiya emotional succor for one and only one reason: so that she could use him as a tool to tackle troublesome posters on this forum. So far Bihari Bhaiya has been obliging Tracy in this respect--he does not realize that Tracy thinks of him as she would think of a dog. The moment he stops being of use to her she will drop him like a hot potato.

Finally, as i have pointed out in an earlier post, some of the recent posts of Bihari Bhaiya (directed at me) seem to have been composed by Tracy based on the writing style. He may have shared his login id and password to this forum with her. This should not be surprising considering that earlier we have seen Bittu making a post using Tracy's login id:

https://such.forumotion.com/t36928-tracy-whitney-beatrix-kiddo-the-home-breaker#218774

Back to top Go down

Mentally Unbalanced Bihari Bhaiya Brie and his beloved Tracy Whitney (Beatrix Kiddo) Empty Re: Mentally Unbalanced Bihari Bhaiya Brie and his beloved Tracy Whitney (Beatrix Kiddo)

Post by garam-kuta Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:33 pm

Rashmun wrote:I would like to urge members of this forum to consider boycotting Bihari Bhaiya Brie for repeatedly using my purported real name in a bid to embarrass me and get me to back off. Its quite amusing to see the mentally unbalanced Bihari Bhaiya try and take the moral high ground in a recent post when he has no qualms in using private information (like purported real names) to attack posters he is fighting with. He has been doing this with Swapna and now he is doing it with me on behalf of his beloved Tracy Whitney who gave him emotional succor after he got dumped by his two old friends Hellsangel and bw who were unable to come to terms with the fundamental mental unbalance that grips Bihari Bhaiya. Tracy of course gave Bihari Bhaiya emotional succor for one and only one reason: so that she could use him as a tool to tackle troublesome posters on this forum. So far Bihari Bhaiya has been obliging Tracy in this respect--he does not realize that Tracy thinks of him as she would think of a dog. The moment he stops being of use to her she will drop him like a hot potato.

Finally, as i have pointed out in an earlier post, some of the recent posts of Bihari Bhaiya (directed at me) seem to have been composed by Tracy based on the writing style. He may have shared his login id and password to this forum with her. This should not be surprising considering that earlier we have seen Bittu making a post using Tracy's login id:

https://such.forumotion.com/t36928-tracy-whitney-beatrix-kiddo-the-home-breaker#218774

rashmun,
as i see, not one person has objected to the throwing around of purported real names and other personal information. i commend you for the restraint you have shown so far in not using the purported real names of the bihari bhaiyya and his friend and the friend's friend assuming that you know that information. if you do not know the names, then you are at a disadvantage -they hold all the trump cards and you don't have any bargaining power. so you have to wave the white flag and quit the forums to protect your information from becoming public.

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Mentally Unbalanced Bihari Bhaiya Brie and his beloved Tracy Whitney (Beatrix Kiddo) Empty Re: Mentally Unbalanced Bihari Bhaiya Brie and his beloved Tracy Whitney (Beatrix Kiddo)

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:09 pm

garam-kuta wrote:
Rashmun wrote:I would like to urge members of this forum to consider boycotting Bihari Bhaiya Brie for repeatedly using my purported real name in a bid to embarrass me and get me to back off. Its quite amusing to see the mentally unbalanced Bihari Bhaiya try and take the moral high ground in a recent post when he has no qualms in using private information (like purported real names) to attack posters he is fighting with. He has been doing this with Swapna and now he is doing it with me on behalf of his beloved Tracy Whitney who gave him emotional succor after he got dumped by his two old friends Hellsangel and bw who were unable to come to terms with the fundamental mental unbalance that grips Bihari Bhaiya. Tracy of course gave Bihari Bhaiya emotional succor for one and only one reason: so that she could use him as a tool to tackle troublesome posters on this forum. So far Bihari Bhaiya has been obliging Tracy in this respect--he does not realize that Tracy thinks of him as she would think of a dog. The moment he stops being of use to her she will drop him like a hot potato.

rashmun,
as i see, not one person has objected to the throwing around of purported real names and other personal information. i commend you for the restraint you have shown so far in not using the purported real names of the bihari bhaiyya and his friend and the friend's friend assuming that you know that information. if you do not know the names, then you are at a disadvantage -they hold all the trump cards and you don't have any bargaining power. so you have to wave the white flag and quit the forums to protect your information from becoming public.

Tracy will not use the private information of me or any other poster in any of her posts. There are too many people on this forum who know her personally and she knows she'll be pissing them off if she does this. She will of course pass on any knowledge of any private info about me to Bihari Bhaiya and get him to do her dirty work.

Bihari Bhaiya Brie feels obliged to Tracy. Tracy gave him emotional succor after he was dumped by HA and bw who were not able to handle his bouts of madness. You would not be wrong in thinking of Brie as Tracy's slave or Tracy's dog. He will do as he is told to do by his master.

Brie is not concerned about losing the one business customer he has because of his madness. He is not concerned about private information about him or his other family members being used against them because of his madness. He will continue to use private information of others against them, go on pissing off people and creating new enemies unnecessarily , because of his madness.

There is something to consider though. Brie is not keeping in good health. He probably has only a few more years to go before he kicks the bucket. Let us therefore sympathize with him. Let us let him indulge in his mad behavior, while keeping a safe distance from him.

I have known Brie since 1998. Far longer than Tracy has known Brie. On one occasion, many years ago, i had toyed with the idea of calling Brie and speaking to him on phone. Luckily i did not follow through on my idea otherwise additional details about my personal and professional life would have been shared by now not just with Tracy but also in forum posts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:20 am

Rashmun wrote:On one occasion, many years ago, i had toyed with the idea of calling Brie and speaking to him on phone. Luckily i did not follow through on my idea otherwise additional details about my personal and professional life would have been shared by now not just with Tracy but also in forum posts.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl chodu #1 kahin ka. lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:14 am

You Rashmun have serious psychological issues. 
What is it that you want to know about Brie. He posts his name and family and pictures.

Get some help man and a life outside forumotion.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:21 am

southindian wrote:
Rashmun wrote:I would like to urge members of this forum to consider boycotting ....
You Rashmun have serious psychological issues. 

What is it that you want to know about Brie. He posts his name and family and pictures.

Get some help man and a life outside forumotion.

A+....reduced to just plain pathetic pleading. it's a good advice that should be given serious consideration.

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:35 am

Rashmun wrote:
garam-kuta wrote:

rashmun,

Tracy will not use the private information of me or any other poster in any of her posts. There are too many people on this forum who know her personally and she knows she'll be pissing them off if she does this. She will of course pass on any knowledge of any private info about me to Bihari Bhaiya and get him to do her dirty work.

Bihari Bhaiya Brie feels obliged to Tracy. Tracy gave him emotional succor after he was dumped by HA and bw who were not able to handle his bouts of madness. You would not be wrong in thinking of Brie as Tracy's slave or Tracy's dog. He will do as he is told to do by his master.

Brie is not concerned about losing the one business customer he has because of his madness. He is not concerned about private information about him or his other family members being used against them because of his madness. He will continue to use private information of others against them, go on pissing off people and creating new enemies unnecessarily , because of his madness.

There is something to consider though. Brie is not keeping in good health. He probably has only a few more years to go before he kicks the bucket. Let us therefore sympathize with him. Let us let him indulge in his mad behavior, while keeping a safe distance from him.

I have known Brie since 1998. Far longer than Tracy has known Brie. On one occasion, many years ago, i had toyed with the idea of calling Brie and speaking to him on phone. Luckily i did not follow through on my idea otherwise additional details about my personal and professional life would have been shared by now not just with Tracy but also in forum posts.
i have gone over your posts in the weekend and this is what i understand.
bihari bhaiyya is attacking you and divulging your purported information at the behest of his FAT girlfriend. the FAT girlfriend has a boyfriend. the FAT girlfriend cares a lot about keeping the identity of this boyfriend private. according to you she even broke her long lasting friendship with another friend when the friend tried to find the information about this boyfriend.
so my question is this. if you know the information about this boyfriend, can you use it as a trump card? can you use it as a bargaining tool to tell the FAT girlfriend to influence the bihari bhaiyya to back off and stop leaking your private information?

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:48 am

garam-kuta wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
garam-kuta wrote:

rashmun,

bihari bhaiyya is attacking you and divulging your purported information at the behest of his FAT girlfriend. the FAT girlfriend has a boyfriend. the FAT girlfriend cares a lot about keeping the identity of this boyfriend private. according to you she even broke her long lasting friendship with another friend when the friend tried to find the information about this boyfriend.
so my question is this. if you know the information about this boyfriend, can you use it as a trump card? can you use it as a bargaining tool to tell the FAT girlfriend to influence the bihari bhaiyya to back off and stop leaking your private information?

i am not going to use the private information of anyone on this forum. This is a matter of principle for me. Fatty's ex-boyfriend is a lurker on this forum and posts very occasionally here; as per my understanding he has already dumped Fatty after he witnessed her crazy behavior earlier(that is why Fatty is so angry with me--because she thinks i am somehow responsible for her getting dumped). The ex was under the impression that Fatty is a sensible and mature person; it came as quite a shock to him when he discovered that Fatty is mentally unstable. Fatty's ex is married with two children and there is no reason why he should suffer for Fatty and Bihari Bhaiya's behavior.

Don't worry there is nothing that Fatty or the Bihari Bhaiya can do to me beyond what they have already done. And the more they attack me using personal information the more they will begin to be treated as pariahs on this forum by everyone.

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:13 am

Rashmun wrote:
garam-kuta wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
garam-kuta wrote:

rashmun,

i am not going to use the private information of anyone on this forum. This is a matter of principle for me. Fatty's ex-boyfriend is a lurker on this forum and posts very occasionally here; as per my understanding he has already dumped Fatty after he witnessed her crazy behavior earlier(that is why Fatty is so angry with me--because she thinks i am somehow responsible for her getting dumped). The ex was under the impression that Fatty is a sensible and mature person; it came as quite a shock to him when he discovered that Fatty is mentally unstable. Fatty's ex is married with two children and there is no reason why he should suffer for Fatty and Bihari Bhaiya's behavior.

Don't worry there is nothing that Fatty or the Bihari Bhaiya can do to me beyond what they have already done. And the more they attack me using personal information the more they will begin to be treated as pariahs on this forum by everyone.
good for you rashmun. now compared to the unprincipled, foul-mouthed, lying and cheating bihari bhaiiya, what can i say?

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:23 pm

garam-kuta wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
garam-kuta wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
garam-kuta wrote:
rashmun,

good for you rashmun. now compared  to the unprincipled, foul-mouthed, lying and cheating bihari bhaiiya, what can i say?

rofl rofl rofl rofl fuck if i care if you (plural) use/reveal anyone's real name in this forum. just don't reveal my name! rofl rofl

- tiger sing iyer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:40 pm

brie wrote:
garam-kuta wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
garam-kuta wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

good for you rashmun. now compared  to the unprincipled, foul-mouthed, lying and cheating bihari bhaiiya, what can i say?

rofl rofl rofl rofl fuck if i care if you (plural) use/reveal anyone's real name in this forum. just don't reveal my name! rofl rofl

- tiger sing iyer

what is going to happen to Tracy once you kick the bucket in a few years?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:11 pm

Rashmun wrote:
brie wrote:
garam-kuta wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
garam-kuta wrote:

- tiger sing iyer

after i kick the bucket, you will still remain chodu #1. don't worry, you have EARNED a lifetime title to being the biggest chodu on the planet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:20 pm

brie wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
brie wrote:
garam-kuta wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

- tiger sing iyer

after i kick the bucket, you will still remain chodu #1. don't worry, you have EARNED a lifetime title to being the biggest chodu on the planet.

doesn't Chodu mean 'fucker'? why would you think 'fucker' to be an insult? have you embraced asceticism?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:47 pm

Rashmun wrote:
brie wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
brie wrote:
garam-kuta wrote:

- tiger sing iyer

doesn't Chodu mean 'fucker'? why would you think 'fucker' to be an insult? have you embraced asceticism?

ESL classes for #1 CHODU SIR for reading hinglish literally.

Mentally Unbalanced Bihari Bhaiya Brie and his beloved Tracy Whitney (Beatrix Kiddo) Images10

I SPONSOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:59 pm

brie wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
brie wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
brie wrote:

- tiger sing iyer

Mentally Unbalanced Bihari Bhaiya Brie and his beloved Tracy Whitney (Beatrix Kiddo) Images10

I SPONSOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chodu (meaning 'fucker') was one of the handles used by Bittu on sulekha. Bittu clearly thought it was a compliment to be called 'fucker' which is why he chose this word as his handle name.

I wonder whether you have embraced asceticism. That would explain your allergy for the word.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:23 am

Rashmun wrote:
brie wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
brie wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

I SPONSOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chodu (meaning 'fucker') was one of the handles used by Bittu on sulekha. Bittu clearly thought it was a compliment to be called 'fucker' which is why he chose this word as his handle name.

I wonder whether you have embraced asceticism. That would explain your allergy for the word.

hey, i am only a failed master's in talking nonsense the satya upadhyay method. i am not a phd holder in it like you. argue with those of your caliber. try emjr. use your ubc id to register there. happy chodugiri there CHODU #1 SIR!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:03 am

brie wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
brie wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
brie wrote:

I SPONSOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey, i am only a failed master's in talking nonsense the satya upadhyay method. i am not a phd holder in it like you. argue with those of your caliber. try emjr. use your ubc id to register there. happy chodugiri there CHODU #1 SIR!

instead of talking rubbish all the time, why not come to the defense of your beloved Tracy Whitney when she needs you:

https://such.forumotion.com/t36998-swapna#219008

Show Tracy that you are a man of action and she can count on you in times of trouble.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down