Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Swapna]

5 posters

Go down

[Swapna] Empty [Swapna]

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:05 pm

Would you be able to confirm whether it was Tracy Whitney who approached you through a private note and offered to share private details of Hellsangel with you which you could then use against HA in the forum?

Back to top Go down

[Swapna] Empty Re: [Swapna]

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:09 pm

Rashmun wrote:Would you be able to confirm whether it was Tracy Whitney who approached you through a private note and offered to share private details of Hellsangel with you which you could then use against HA in the forum?

As i recall you had turned down this offer.

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:24 am

Rashmun wrote:Would you be able to confirm whether it was Tracy Whitney who approached you through a private note and offered to share private details of Hellsangel with you which you could then use against HA in the forum?
I suppose Our Own Darlin' Meghu (tracy whitney) does not deserve my kindness if she calls me names in the signature section of her posts, cravenly by quoting someone else.

yes, perhaps about a year or two ago, tracy offered to share private information about hellsangel with me, but I declined the offer, partly because hellsu is boring, and he couldn't be or do anything that might interest me, and partly because I didn't want to be obliged to tracy for giving me something that was of zero value to me.

the conversation did not take place over private mail, but in the chat room. Our Darlin' Meghu was showing me photographs of herself on a beach, particularly of her toes and ankles, which I had earlier criticized when she had posted pictures of them here.

I was not impressed; there was nary a stirring in my loins.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:19 am

swapna wrote:
I suppose Our Own Darlin' Meghu (tracy whitney) does not deserve my kindness if she calls me names in the signature section of her posts, cravenly by quoting someone else.

yes, perhaps about a year or two ago, tracy offered to share private information about hellsangel with me, but I declined the offer, partly because hellsu is boring, and he couldn't be or do anything that might interest me, and partly because I didn't want to be obliged to tracy for giving me something that was of zero value to me.

the conversation did not take place over private mail, but in the chat room. Our Darlin' Meghu was showing me photographs of herself on a beach, particularly of her toes and ankles, which I had earlier criticized when she had posted pictures of them here.

When someone does not share a friend's secret it is called loyalty.

When someone share's enemy's secret it is called stupidity

When someone shares a secret of a former friend turned foe is called backstabbing

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:48 am

swapna wrote:

thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:19 am

Oh wow. First of all I am pretty sure I showed him the pics some other day because he had logged in just when I was done showing them to tapori and pi.

Secondly I was in a huge shock that day. March 25 2014. I was about to quit the forum as hk had told me how ha had shared my Ssn which at that time I was calling my number.

This guy had logged in and told us that some handle sent him a mug shot of another handle he hates. But that he won't disclose who sent it and whose mugshot it was. I think he had also said he won't misuse that info too.

I had replied that I think I know whose mugshot it was and who may have sent it.

At the time I had thot ha was also logged in incognito. Later we learned it was not ha.

I think he had observed that ha has not been posting lately and I had joked that maybe he is observing lent and staying out of the forums. I am not sure if this convo happened the same day or some other day.

Since I was in a quitting spirit that day and was in the process of deleting all the stuff - my email ids and posts. I thought I will clear some air with this guy. I told him I had written a poem about a cold man. And everyone had piled up on him saying it was about him. And I said sorry I didn't clear it earlier that that poem was about not about him but about ha because 'I didn't appreciate the way he was stalking you'. And that ha also knew that poem was about him as he was my friend back then and I was upset with him about his forum behavior and had asked him to stop.

And then I told him ha had shared my number with someone. I was in a major shock that day. I was telling that to pretty much whoever I was talking to.

He had said that's a terrible thing to do.

I had said that I had hoped bw would understand me but that she wasn't replying to me either. He had said that bw did not used be a vicious person. And I asked him and he told me that he knows everything about bw. We both agreed that maybe her personality has changed under the influence of ha.

I talked about ha. I may have made empty threats in the main chat thinking ha is reading all that. I agree i did that in the main chat because I was pissed how flippant he was about sharing people's info. But in private one on one chat with ff, I am pretty sure I didn't repeat those threats.

I don't remember exactly what we talked but I think I did tell him that I think ha sent that picture to him in Dolly handle, if not as himself. This is because ff had made a post addressing someone as 'D' and saying he won't entertain that poster's post until he knows his full identity. Dolly used to send me notes too if I remember correctly. Later I figured the Dolly handle was also of Rashmun's, not ha's.

Besides. Logic. If I wanted someone to out ha I would have given his details to hk, who i was exchanging notes with at the time. Why would I pick ff. Some other handle had also asked me for his info for personal vendetta. Trust me. At that point it was a super stellar effort to say no to that.

Ff now I do think ha was right in stalking you the way he did. Carry on saying what you can. Post a screenshot of the chat if you have it. I will also get to see what it was that I told you that day and what it was that said I offered ha's details to you.

If he misunderstood my convo thinking I am offering ha's info, then that's another story. Even though I was in a shock that day I would be surprised to see if I offered him the info in those many words that he is claiming that I did. I would be doubly surprised to see him denying the same to me like he is claiming he did. While I may not remember what I told ff I would have definitely remembered the humiliation of him declining the same, if it did happen.

I will apologize to ha if I am proven wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:19 am

Meghna Mathur wrote:Oh wow. First of all I am pretty sure I showed him the pics some other day because he had logged in just when I was done showing them to tapori and pi.

Secondly I was in a huge shock that day. March 25 2014. I was about to quit the forum as hk had told me how ha had shared my Ssn which at that time I was calling my number.

This guy had logged in and told us that some handle sent him a mug shot of another handle he hates. But that he won't disclose who sent it and whose mugshot it was. I think he had also said he won't misuse that info too.

I had replied that I think I know whose mugshot it was and who may have sent it.

At the time I had thot ha was also logged in incognito. Later we learned it was not ha.

I think he had observed that ha has not been posting lately and I had joked that maybe he is observing lent and staying out of the forums. I am not sure if this convo happened the same day or some other day.

Since I was in a quitting spirit that day and was in the process of deleting all the stuff - my email ids and posts. I thought I will clear some air with this guy. I told him I had written a poem about a cold man. And everyone had piled up on him saying it was about him. And I said sorry I didn't clear it earlier that that poem was about not about him but about ha because 'I didn't appreciate the way he was stalking you'. And that ha also knew that poem was about him as he was my friend back then and I was upset with him about his forum behavior and had asked him to stop.

And then I told him ha had shared my number with someone. I was in a major shock that day. I was telling that to pretty much whoever I was talking to.

I had said that I had hoped bw would understand me but that she wasn't replying to me either. He had said that bw did not used be a vicious person. And I asked him and he told me that he knows everything about bw. We both agreed that maybe her personality has changed under the influence of ha.

I talked about ha. I may have made empty threats in the main chat thinking ha is reading all that. I agree i did that in the main chat because I was pissed how flippant he was about sharing people's info. But in private one on one chat with ff, I am pretty sure I didn't repeat those threats.

I don't remember exactly what we talked but I think I did tell him that I think ha sent that picture to him in Dolly handle, if not as himself. This is because ff had made a post addressing someone as 'D' and saying he won't entertain that poster's post until he knows his full identity. Dolly used to send me notes too if I remember correctly. Later I figured the Dolly handle was also of Rashmun's, not ha's.

Besides. Logic. If I wanted someone to out ha I would have given his details to hk, who i was exchanging notes with at the time. Why would I pick ff. Some other handle had also asked me for his info for personal vendetta. Trust me. At that point it was a super stellar effort to say no to that.

Ff now I do think ha was right in stalking you the way he did. Carry on saying what you can. Post a screenshot of the chat if you have it. I will also get to see what it was that I told you that day and what it was that said I offered ha's details to you.

If he misunderstood my convo thinking I am offering ha's info, then that's another story. Even though I was in a shock that day I would be surprised to see if I offered him the info in those many words that he is claiming that I did. I would be doubly surprised to see him denying the same to me like he is claiming he did. While I may not remember what I told ff I would have definitely remembered the humiliation of him declining the same, if it did happen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:23 am

Meghna Mathur wrote:Oh wow. First of all I am pretty sure I showed him the pics some other day because he had logged in just when I was done showing them to tapori and pi.

amazing how quickly one Tracy Lie leads to another.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:44 am

The circumstances in which HA gave Tracy's SSN (in scrambled order)--according to Tracy, mind you--are described in this thread:

https://such.forumotion.com/t27841-madrasi_idiot#181388

If we believe Tracy's claim that these numbers were her SSN in scrambled order then HA had given these numbers to Brie (Huzefa) immediately after Tracy gave HA's photograph to Brie without HA's permission. According to Brie, HA had asked Brie to pass on these numbers to Tracy and that Tracy had panicked when she saw those numbers. As per the posts of Tracy and Brie on the thread whose link i have given.

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:58 am

My brain is scrambled after reading this thread and I didn't quite follow all that, especially the parts about this person, that person, and the other person, but why on earth would a person share her SSN with anyone?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:02 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:My brain is scrambled after reading this thread and I didn't quite follow all that, but why on earth would a person share her SSN with anyone?

Because, as per Tracy, HA was helping her with the documentation required to get her GC.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:09 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:My brain is scrambled after reading this thread and I didn't quite follow all that, especially the parts about this person, that person, and the other person, but why on earth would a person share her SSN with anyone?

I was applying for citizenship at the time (or it could have been my divorce papers. This was 2012. Memory blurred situation). I wasn't working at the time. Not sure why I emailed him the form. I think it was so that he could review or maybe it was also so that he could bring me a print of it to the ups as I hate logging into places like that to print stuff. I do remember he had come over to ups when I was mailing it out. I remember because I was chatting with him and had forgotten my gc in the copier machine and the ups guy had later called me to come and pick it up.

I did stop and considered for a moment if I should trust him with that form but I figured he already knows enough about me to screw me up if he wants to. One form won't make much difference. I took a chance he will ignore that field. I remember the only field he talked to me about was my weight in it saying now he knows what my weight is. I think I had also asked him to delete that email and he had said he has.

Last edited by Meghna Mathur on Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:11 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:10 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:My brain is scrambled after reading this thread and I didn't quite follow all that, especially the parts about this person, that person, and the other person, but why on earth would a person share her SSN with anyone?

Il Professore
, it's called "weird science." it's for the same reason some professores like to masquerade as kottabomman and tejpal singh iyer showing their scrotum, to the public, shaving it, and then boasting the experience. whereas in their normal avatar they talk about poochd eggs and salmon steak! my brain get scrambled when i see such behaviour. tearing hair out

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:11 am

Meghna Mathur wrote:

I was applying for citizenship at the time (or it could have been my divorce papers. This was 2012. Memory blurred situation). I wasn't working at the time. Not sure why I emailed him the form. I think it was so that he could review or maybe it was also so that he could bring me a print of it to the ups as I hate logging into places like that to print stuff. I do remember he had come over to ups when I was mailing it out. I remember because I was chatting with him and had forgotten my gc in the copier machine and the ups guy had later called me to come and pick it up.

I did stop and considered for a moment if I should trust him with that form but I figured he already knows enough about me to screw me up if he wants to. One form won't matter. I took a chance he will ignore that filed. I think I had also asked him to delete that email and he had said he has.

Why did you send HA's photograph to Brie without HA's permission? Brie has confirmed that you did this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:13 am

Meghna Mathur wrote:
rofl rofl rofl height of chodugiri man! saari seema par kar gya ye bekaar aadmi.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:15 am

Rashmun wrote:
Meghna Mathur wrote:

I did stop and considered for a moment if I should trust him with that form but I figured he already knows enough about me to screw me up if he wants to. One form won't matter. I took a chance he will ignore that filed. I think I had also asked him to delete that email and he had said he has.

Why did you send HA's photograph to Brie without HA's permission? Brie has confirmed that you did this.
because you are a, read my lips, C H O D U!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:20 am

brie wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Meghna Mathur wrote:

Better to be a Chodu than to be a wife beater.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:32 am

Rashmun wrote:
brie wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Meghna Mathur wrote:

the satya upadhya method, tactic #10 (i urge all forum members to learn from me)

satya upadhya has just admitted he is a CHODU. balle balle, besh besh! NOW WE HAVE LICENSE TO CALL HIM CHODU!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:42 am

brie wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
brie wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Meghna Mathur wrote:

the satya upadhya method,  tactic #10 (i urge all forum members to learn from me)

satya upadhya has just admitted he is a CHODU. balle balle, besh besh! NOW WE HAVE LICENSE TO CALL HIM CHODU!

There is a peculiar stink emanating from the Runny Cheeseman. Did he get drunk again? Did he beat his wife again? Did he fall at the feet of his now fallen Goddess Tracy Whitney again?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:51 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
swapna wrote:

When someone shares a secret of a former friend turned foe is called backstabbing

You know that Tracy is in trouble when even Saamiyaar calls her a backstabber.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:52 am

Rashmun wrote:
brie wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
brie wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

the satya upadhya method,  tactic #10 (i urge all forum members to learn from me)

There is a peculiar stink emanating from the Runny Cheeseman. Did he get drunk again? Did he beat his wife again? Did he fall at the feet of his now fallen Goddess Tracy Whitney again?

[Swapna] Laff10

1) get offended easily. and take it personally. helps forward the dialectic process -- and that's important for the survival of the human species!

https://such.forumotion.com/t36939-the-satya-upadhya-method-i-learnt-in-university-of-british-columbia-deconstructed#218814

you are a prickly chodu.

IT IS BETTER TO BE A PRICKLY CHODU THAN A DRUNK, TRACY GROVELLING, WIFE-BEATER. HAI NA? BOLO BOLO HAI NA CHODU SIR?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:54 am

Rashmun wrote:
Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
swapna wrote:

You know that Tracy is in trouble when even Saamiyaar calls her a backstabber.

i am curious to see Kinnera's reaction to the fact that Tracy had offered to share HA's private details with swapna.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:04 am

Wait a minute.. lol. I knew in the morning something isn't right.

this is what the Buddha khoosat wrote

swapne wrote:

Now, look at the timeline.

March 2014 - is when the conversation happened. the one I had posted. This was before I had quit the forums.  

July 2014 - is the pics of the beach (cape may) he is talking above happened. I had shared those pics with tapori and pi. the pics also included my sky diving pics. I had made a post about how I went sky diving on his birthday. Go google anyone who is interested.

August 2014 - is the time when I had posted my pics from boating that I had gone, and he had criticized my toes and ankles. Go google that too, anyone who is interested.

by this time b_a had alerted me about the frozen poem I mentioned in my post above (I actually don't remember the timeline of this. Google that too, anyone who is interested). Basically he had told me that swapna has gone around telling people about the poem.  

I had asked swapna in chat (I don't remember where this fits the timeline either) if he shared our march convo with anyone. and he had told me he doesn't even remember what convo I am talking about. Of course I didn't believe him.  

NOTE: this is how I had figured out who was talking to who behind the scenes. It would have been SUPER stupid to offer to share HA's private info at this time.

CONCLUSION: The asshole has completely turned around the timeline of the conversation to cook up a story to benefit Rashmun's case.

DO you still want to believe him? Your choice.

I didn't expect FF to go through this level of treachery. Maybe he is getting too influenced by Rashmun. "Say anything, we will make a noise about it and establish you are telling the truth".

I was thinking of writing 5 paragraphs about how HA had hurt me by never being a trustful friend. But you know what? I now hope he continues to send pics of ff and his kids to every bloody poster on this forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:11 am

Meghna Mathur wrote:Wait a minute.. lol. I knew in the morning something isn't right.

this is what the Buddha khoosat wrote

swapne wrote:

Now, look at the timeline.

March 2014 - is when the conversation happened. the one I had posted. This was before I had quit the forums.  

July 2014 - is the pics of the beach (cape may) he is talking above happened. I had shared those pics with tapori and pi. the pics also included my sky diving pics. I had made a post about how I went sky diving on his birthday. Go google anyone who is interested.

August 2014 - is the time when I had posted my pics from boating that I had gone, and he had criticized my toes and ankles. Go google that too, anyone who is interested.

by this time b_a had alerted me about the frozen poem I mentioned in my post above (I actually don't remember the timeline of this. Google that too, anyone who is interested). Basically he had told me that swapna has gone around telling people about the poem.  

I had asked swapna in chat (I don't remember where this fits the timeline either) if he shared our march convo with anyone. and he had told me he doesn't even remember what convo I am talking about. Of course I didn't believe him.  

NOTE: this is how I had figured out who was talking to who behind the scenes. It would have been SUPER stupid to offer to share HA's private info at this time.

CONCLUSION: The asshole has completely turned around the timeline of the conversation to cook up a story to benefit Rashmun's case.

DO you still want to believe him? Your choice.

I didn't expect FF to go through this level of treachery. Maybe he is getting too influenced by Rashmun. "Say anything, we will make a noise about it and establish you are telling the truth".

I was thinking of writing 5 paragraphs about how HA had hurt me by never being a trustful friend. But you know what? I now hope he continues to send pics of ff and his kids to every bloody poster on this forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:14 am

conclusion: Tracy is telling the truth 101%. anyone who does not accept this toothful proposition is a sleaze bag.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:07 am

Rashmun wrote:conclusion: Tracy is telling the truth 101%. anyone who does not accept this toothful proposition is a sleaze bag.
no rashmun we believe you too. WE BELIEVE YOU TO BE A CHODU! YOU HAVE PLAYED OUT YOUR MADNESS IN RESPLENDENT GLORY IN THIS FORUM FROM DAY ONU! YOU HAVE DONE A MAD TANDAV, DISRUPTING THE FABRIC OF THE FORUM INCESSANTLY FROM DAY ONU!

you believe you are a scholar? u of bc said NO. wikipedia said NO. we are being more honest as in in-your-face. rashmun, NO! you do not have the smarts to be a scholar so the question of you being one DOES NOT ARISE! you have a SERIOUS personality disorder.

i am going to be very gentle with you here, as if you were a li'l baby, so that you read the rest of this post without a clouded mind. go dab your face with cold water first.

back? ok...

- you are petty and vindictive. you can never argue constructively;
- you fought with the MOST sober and self-sacrificing member here -- charvaka;
- you accuse others of doing things you yourself are guilty of (you used charvaka's real name... no, no, no, leave that keyboard alone... this is what is wrong with you... we don't want want to hear your rashmun-method cock and bull defense 'cos it is not knowledge for it is just tu tu mai mai which you always do. this results in you rarely posting what you have learnt (which as i said you thus rarely do, but, when you do, it is interesting.. i read it but because of your behaviour, your tu tu mai mai, your personality disorder, i no longer read... not for the last 4 years, i.e. this since such got born). so leave that keyboard alone and just listen to me. to me dammit!
- many posters like kris handle you with kid gloves because they know it is futile engaging with you. IT DOES NOT MEAN THAT THEY THEY HOLD YOU IN ANY ESTEEM! this was true for me;
- you think you can lull people into complacency to strike back? you do? that's like voting yes to get yourself banned from the forum rashmun. no one, look around, look... please, is a FOOL on this board. this board comprises of people with an IQ way way higher than that for an average "discussion" board. people are SMART here -- trust me on this one. you think you used ha, hk, ba, ff, qb etc. to settle scores? they used you to settle their scores (par for the course till now) and do you know what they think of you (now that's a hole-in-one)? if shove comes to push even they will bite your sordid ass. no one here is a noob at bullying rashmun, trust me on this one too... and you display all characteristics of a person a bully would get attracted to. and no, you are not shaktiman. you are don quixote. go wash your face again. it is just that i am fed up of you sock puppeting g_k and others in a... a...  a... FANTASTIC environment i had recreated by urging tw and kinns to come out of lurking and we were discussing food, fiction, our real middle aged lives, music, ART, flying-the-coop... and you had to puncture that ecosystem with your sockpuppets! you are cruel, mindless and a rash driver rashmun! you are an ABERRANT personality!  you should reform yourself (i am being very gentle here)... make a pledge today... you are never to old to learn or to reform.
- eeeeeef you decide to go on the way you are used to, your mad refrain, ranting tirade, vindictive, easily hurt, petty minded criminal ways, then (i am being gentle here) discourse with Il Professore only. he is your worthy opponent of the same high caliber. I miss those long, EDUCATIONAL DEBATES, you used to have with him. come on, reboot the ecosystem. initiate dialogue with him on tamil, advaita, whatever, kuzhambus, mandirams, adi shankracharya. we are never too old to debate and i will enjoy reading them for I AM NEVER TOO OLD TO LEARN. and you and Il Professore still know a plethora of things on these subjects that i am yet to learn!

so come, gentle rashmun, come or correspond!

Last edited by brie on Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:13 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:11 am

I agree 102%

This is the story that is repeated often in between Akbari stories and hence no interest.

I use fake Birthday on FB and I get tons of greetings from my friends and relatives... (many more than my real B'day). So why would anyone want to give out SSN ? I am sure they would not give out their salaries which is not at all harmful.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:34 am

swapna wrote:

I was not impressed; there was nary a stirring in my loins

Meghna Mathur wrote:

lol! lol! lol!

wonder what MOM is smoking! goddamnit, i need that weed! lol!

MOM your turnu

don't worry MOM,i'll start a separate thread to ensure everyone knows you have read it. lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:36 am

brie wrote:
Rashmun wrote:conclusion: Tracy is telling the truth 101%. anyone who does not accept this toothful proposition is a sleaze bag.
no rashmun we believe you too. WE BELIEVE YOU TO BE A CHODU! YOU HAVE PLAYED OUT YOUR MADNESS IN RESPLENDENT GLORY IN THIS FORUM FROM DAY ONU! YOU HAVE DONE A MAD TANDAV, DISRUPTING THE FABRIC OF THE FORUM INCESSANTLY FROM DAY ONU!

you believe you are a scholar? u of bc said NO. wikipedia said NO. we are being more honest as in in-your-face. rashmun, NO! you do not have the smarts to be a scholar so the question of you being one DOES NOT ARISE! you have a SERIOUS personality disorder.

i am going to be very gentle with you here, as if you were a li'l baby, so that you read the rest of this post without a clouded mind. go dab your face with cold water first.

back? ok...

- you accuse others of doing things you yourself are guilty of (you used charvaka's real name... no, no, no, leave that keyboard alone... this is what is wrong with you... we don't want want to hear your rashmun-method cock and bull defense 'cos it is not knowledge for it is just tu tu mai mai which you always do. this results in you rarely posting what you have learnt (which as i said you thus rarely do, but, when you do, it is interesting.. i read it but because of your behaviour, your tu tu mai mai, your personality disorder, i no longer read... not for the last 4 years, i.e. this since such got born). so leave that keyboard alone and just listen to me. to me dammit!
- many posters like kris handle you with kid gloves because they know it is futile engaging with you. IT DOES NOT MEAN THAT THEY THEY HOLD YOU IN ANY ESTEEM! this was true for me;
- you think you can lull people into complacency to strike back? you do? that's like voting yes to get yourself banned from the forum rashmun. no one, look around, look... please, is a FOOL on this board. this board comprises of people with an IQ way way higher than that for an average "discussion" board. people are SMART here -- trust me on this one. you think you used ha, hk, ba, ff, qb etc. to settle scores? they used you to settle their scores (par for the course till now) and do you know what they think of you (now that's a hole-in-one)? if shove comes to push even they will bite your sordid ass. no one here is a noob at bullying rashmun, trust me on this one too... and you display all characteristics of a person a bully would get attracted to. and no, you are not shaktiman. you are don quixote. go wash your face again. it is just that i am fed up of you sock puppeting g_k and others in a... a...  a... FANTASTIC environment i had recreated by urging tw and kinns to come out of lurking and we were discussing food, fiction, our real middle aged lives, music, ART, flying-the-coop... and you had to puncture that ecosystem with your sockpuppets! you are cruel, mindless and a rash driver rashmun! you are an ABERRANT personality!  you should reform yourself (i am being very gentle here)... make a pledge today... you are never to old to learn or to reform.
- eeeeeef you decide to go on the way you are used to, your mad refrain, ranting tirade, vindictive, easily hurt, petty minded criminal ways, then (i am being gentle here) discourse with Il Professore only. he is your worthy opponent of the same high caliber. I miss those long, EDUCATIONAL DEBATES, you used to have with him. come on, reboot the ecosystem. initiate dialogue with him on tamil, advaita, whatever, kuzhambus, mandirams, adi shankracharya. we are never too old to debate and i will enjoy reading them for I AM NEVER TOO OLD TO LEARN. and you and Il Professore still know a plethora of things on these subjects that i am yet to learn!

so come, gentle rashmun, come or correspond!

Very well written. you are waaaaay more optimistic than I am. Like my dad used to say often, 'jahan se sadaa hai wahi se kaaton'. meaning, cut out the rotten part from the body. Was a surgery based quote. ALL of rashmun is rotten, not just a part of him. Same goes for swapna. Cut out the rotten, or say bye bye to the body (this forum and other constructive members).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:38 am

brie wrote:

back? ok...

Wife-Beater, i challenge you to give the link to any of my post in which i have used charvaka's real name. i am the Admin of http://sulekha.forumotion.com and i had ample opportunity to do google bombing using his real name (what you have been doing with my purported real name here), but i did not do so because i hold myself to a higher standard of ethics than you or your now fallen-from-pedestal- Goddess Tracy Whitney.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:41 am

brie wrote:
swapna wrote:

Meghna Mathur wrote:

lol! lol! lol!

MOM your turnu

don't worry MOM,i'll start a separate thread to ensure everyone knows you have read it. lol!

our ha conversation happened in march (in which he is claiming I offered HA's details, and I am saying I didn't).
I shared beach pics on chat in July.
I posted my toes pics in August, which he criticized.

What is this mofo saying?
FIRST he criticized my toes pic that I had posted,
THEN I shared my beach pics in chat
and THEN I our ha conversation happen (in which he is claiming I offered HA's details, and I am saying I didn't). On top of it he is claiming he denied that based on the pics which were not even clicked, forget about being shared.

looks like he is a time traveler hahaha.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:43 am

Meghna Mathur wrote:
brie wrote:
swapna wrote:

Meghna Mathur wrote:

lol! lol! lol!

MOM your turnu

our ha conversation happened in march (in which he is claiming I offered HA's details, and I am saying I didn't).
I shared beach pics on chat in July.
I posted my toes pics in August, which he criticized.

What is this mofo saying?
FIRST he criticized my toes pic that I had posted,
THEN I shared my beach pics in chat
and THEN I our ha conversation happen (in which he is claiming I offered HA's details, and I am saying I didn't). On top of it he is claiming he denied that based on the pics which were not even clicked, forget about being shared.

looks like he is a time traveler hahaha.

Shame on Tracy Whitney (Beatrix Kiddo) for getting a mentally ill person to do her dirty work for her

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:45 am

Rashmun wrote:
brie wrote:

back? ok...

Wife-Beater, i challenge you to give the link to any of my post in which i have used charvaka's real name. i am the Admin of http://sulekha.forumotion.com and i had ample opportunity to do google bombing using his real name (what you have been doing with my purported real name here), but i did not do so because i hold myself to a higher standard of ethics than you or your now fallen-from-pedestal- Goddess Tracy Whitney.

ok mai baap, great god, master of the rashmun-method,
[Swapna] Qe6gu10
i surrender. i am in trepidation. i withdraw, i concede. you are right.

WILL YOU NOW KINDLY RESPOND TO THE REST OF MY POST CHODU SIR? GO WASH YOUR FACE FIRST! NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! IT'S AN ORDER CHODU!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:00 am

brie wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
brie wrote:

back? ok...

[Swapna] Qe6gu10

WILL YOU NOW KINDLY RESPOND TO THE REST OF MY POST CHODU SIR? GO WASH YOUR FACE FIRST! NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! IT'S AN ORDER CHODU!

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:07 am

RIP: the pimping sistahs rofl

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:08 am

Rashmun wrote:
brie wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
brie wrote:

back? ok...

[Swapna] Qe6gu10

ari baap re baap. ye dot vala tactic to humko u of bc sikhaya nahi! abhi kya hoga? balle balle, besh besh ya hydrogen bomb explosion by north korea hoga? ye kya googli mara ustad satya upadhya sir? ye kya "i am lulling you into complacency" tactic ka variation hai?

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:18 pm

Rashmun wrote:

some quick action there rashmun. if you hadn't replied, there is no doubt that she would've deleted the post by now. when she couldn't delete, she tried to confuse people by some timelines getting messed up. when that didn't work either, she spammed the forums so that this thread will be buried deep. a clear indication that you won this round.

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:24 pm

garam-kuta wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

some quick action there rashmun. if you hadn't replied, there is no doubt that she would've deleted the post by now. when she couldn't delete, she tried to confuse people by some timelines getting messed up. when that didn't work either, she spammed the forums so that this thread will be buried deep. a clear indication that you won this round.

these posts of the bihari bhaiya may be of some interest to you:

https://such.forumotion.com/t2427-blast-from-the-past-punchbag-of-the-month-award-from-mullah-merlotullah#219116

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:41 pm

Rashmun wrote:
garam-kuta wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

https://such.forumotion.com/t2427-blast-from-the-past-punchbag-of-the-month-award-from-mullah-merlotullah#219116
this is not the first time and will not be the last time. bihari bhayya keeps saying that he is quitting.
good thing is that now everyone knows about the lies. of course, people like the servant, the little doggy and bihari bhayya are still believers but people like saamiyaar are slowly learning.

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:57 pm

Rashmun wrote:
garam-kuta wrote:.......

that's what pundai sistah said, eh? rofl rofl 'later loser! gotta go..traffic would have eased a bit now

[Swapna] B0mjq

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:10 pm

Very amusing to see one idiotic handle hold a conversation with another idiotic handle. Even more amusing if both the handles are run by same idiot who has no idea of the extent of his own idiocy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2016 1:24 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down