Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the SATYA UPADHYA METHOD i learnt in university of british columbia deconstructed...

4 posters

Go down

the SATYA UPADHYA METHOD i learnt in university of british columbia deconstructed...  Empty the SATYA UPADHYA METHOD i learnt in university of british columbia deconstructed...

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:34 pm

1) get offended easily. and take it personally. helps forward the dialectic process -- and that's important for the survival of the human species!

2) get personal if you are losing the argument. google for mother-father-sister-lover-friend of opponent. if google throws no results, FABRICATE THEM!

3) when you are losing, use "i was hoodwinking you into complacency before striking" tactic. use it repeatedly!

4) when you are losing, always mention "he is your father's age... can you be more respectable?" tactic repeatedly when your friend has been lampooned by the opponent. it does not matter if you know who your father is -- respond to such challenges with method 2. if you have no FRIEND pretend you have one by brown nosing to.... endless.. no brainer... QB, TS, FF, HA, BA, HY, JU, KL... etc.

5) if you are down and out, look for another forum where you can debate with these tactics. THERE IS NO DEARTH OF FORUMS ON THE NET AND IF YOU USE THE ABOVE METHODS YOU WILL NEVER BE UNEMPLOYED!

having mastered the SATYA UPADHYA tactics, i still did not earn my master's degree. they tolded me that i had read their papers literally. now i am enrolled for an ESL class.

Back to top Go down

the SATYA UPADHYA METHOD i learnt in university of british columbia deconstructed...  Empty Re: the SATYA UPADHYA METHOD i learnt in university of british columbia deconstructed...

Post by Propagandhi711 Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:14 pm

hahaha, very true. ewweerry singhal one of them.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

the SATYA UPADHYA METHOD i learnt in university of british columbia deconstructed...  Empty Re: the SATYA UPADHYA METHOD i learnt in university of british columbia deconstructed...

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:40 pm

Haha. Well said. Will add one more

If anyone else jumps in the argument and is speaking in favor of your opponent. Or is simply friendly with your opponent, then apply all of the above methods to that poster too. With a pure threat. Stop being nice to my opponent, or else it'll be YOUR fault that I am posting shyt about you and your family, friend, etc etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:49 pm

brie wrote:1) get offended easily. and take it personally. helps forward the dialectic process -- and that's important for the survival of the human species!

2) get personal if you are losing the argument. google for mother-father-sister-lover-friend of opponent. if google throws no results, FABRICATE THEM!

2a) Threaten mother, sister, wife with rape  (which can then be passed off as just humor, misinterpretation, or simply by reinterpreting)

3) when you are losing, use "i was hoodwinking you into complacency before striking" tactic. use it repeatedly!

4)  when you are losing, always mention "he is your father's age... can you be more respectable?" tactic repeatedly when your friend has been lampooned by the opponent. it does not matter if you know who your father is -- respond to such challenges with method 2. if you have no FRIEND pretend you have one by brown nosing to.... endless.. no brainer... QB, TS, FF, HA, BA, HY, JU, KL... etc.

5) if you are down and out, look for another forum where you can debate with these tactics. THERE IS NO DEARTH OF FORUMS ON THE NET AND IF YOU USE THE ABOVE METHODS YOU WILL NEVER BE UNEMPLOYED!

having mastered the SATYA UPADHYA tactics, i still did not earn my master's degree. they tolded me that i had read their papers literally. now i am enrolled for an ESL class.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:53 pm

I remember this guy posting as Upadhyay and then announcing his return to India and disapeparing for sometime before reappearing as Rashmun. Until his return to India (in 2002 or 2003), he was only half bad just blabbering away on "spirituality" but did not induge in JIMP support or threatening to rape family members. That must be after watching the fun activities practiced by UP men and Delhites.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:25 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:I remember this guy posting as Upadhyay and then announcing his return to India and disapeparing for sometime before reappearing as Rashmun. Until his return to India (in 2002 or 2003), he was only half bad just blabbering away on "spirituality" but did not induge in JIMP support or threatening to rape family members.  That must be after watching the fun activities practiced by UP men and Delhites.

I always thought he was a marginal, nutjob loser character with a few screws loose but his nuttiness was lost in the general kumbhmela'esque din of old sulekha forums with it's assorted room temp IQed h4bs. you had to be an extreme personality like queerbee, toothseeker, phlegmy and that suicide ideation fool to stand out over there. his craziness came into focus only on this forum.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:55 pm

his nuttiness had begun showing in tail-end years of sulekha. atleast he had begun harassing me back then itself. if i were to guess, it's his obsession with carvaka that made his mind even more unstable.

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:31 pm

He is a grand waste of life and education. Total embarrassment.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:51 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:I remember this guy posting as Upadhyay and then announcing his return to India and disapeparing for sometime before reappearing as Rashmun. Until his return to India (in 2002 or 2003), he was only half bad just blabbering away on "spirituality" but did not induge in JIMP support or threatening to rape family members.  That must be after watching the fun activities practiced by UP men and Delhites.

bad influence from the sapra* sistah?

* சப்புற​ bounce

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down