Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

chodu SATYA UPADHYA gets his ass whipped in wikipedia

Go down

chodu SATYA UPADHYA gets his ass whipped in wikipedia Empty chodu SATYA UPADHYA gets his ass whipped in wikipedia

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:03 am

before chodu sir made this post
chodu SATYA UPADHYA gets his ass whipped in wikipedia 2016-010

https://such.forumotion.com/t33465-why-wikipedia-criticism-is-a-waste-of-time

he contacted me over pm for HALP! I AM BEING PERSECUTED! HALP! in a wiki-war. i said no way man! those fights are meant to be fought alone -- no garnering support (contact HA, contact QB, contact TS, contact LodaLassan).

and he got his ass whipped black and blue by the mandarins at wikipedia (HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAA!). they saw through his pseudo-intellectual bullshit! SUCH is the only watering hole now where he has refuge for, as a forum policy, we don't ban retards. HHAAHAAHAAHAHA!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

kaa bolat ba? hamar bitwa bhikipidiaa me bhi haar gya? hain? okar degree to hai na? bhikipedia ko dikhaya tha ki nahi? degree ke samne bhi phail?

madarchod, sasura ko aane do gaon. yun maar maarenge dhar patak, bahinchod, dadi nani yaad aa jayga sasura ka. sala bides se laat maar kar angrez nikal denge to humko samjhayga ki BIDESH BEKAAR JAGA hai? HUMKO BUDBAK SAMJHA HAI?

NACHNA AAVE NAHI AAGAN TEDA. TEEDAAAAAAAA! TEDAAAAAAA! KHAO PEDAAAAAAA!

Back to top Go down

chodu SATYA UPADHYA gets his ass whipped in wikipedia Empty Re: chodu SATYA UPADHYA gets his ass whipped in wikipedia

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:06 pm

lol... do you remember the topic he got his ass whipped in?

Back to top Go down

chodu SATYA UPADHYA gets his ass whipped in wikipedia Empty Re: chodu SATYA UPADHYA gets his ass whipped in wikipedia

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:08 pm

Meghna Mathur wrote:lol... do you remember the topic he got his ass whipped in?

pm me, lol. ammunition must be used only when required.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:12 pm

brie wrote:
Meghna Mathur wrote:lol... do you remember the topic he got his ass whipped in?

pm me, lol. ammunition must be used only when required.

lol good point...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down