Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[swapna]

2 posters

Go down

[swapna] Empty [swapna]

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:32 am

you've seen the photographs of both Tracy and Kinnera. and you are familiar with their personalities. given a choice between the two who would you prefer to go out with on a date?

Back to top Go down

[swapna] Empty Re: [swapna]

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:35 am

Rashmun wrote:you've seen the photographs of both Tracy and Kinnera. and you are familiar with their personalities. given a choice between the two who would you prefer to go out with on a date?

bhadwagiri still on lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:37 am

Rashmun wrote:you've seen the photographs of both Tracy and Kinnera. and you are familiar with their personalities. given a choice between the two who would you prefer to go out with on a date?

i know i am not giving you much of a choice. forgive me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:05 am

Why would I want to go out on a date with a 70 yr old loser, you moron! I am waaay too hot and delightful to be going on a date with the handsome and funny hunk like Bittu or the wise and witty guy like Kris.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:08 am

Kinnera wrote:
Why would I want to go out on a date with a 70 yr old loser, you moron! I am waaay too hot and delightful to be going on a date with the handsome and funny hunk like Bittu or the wise and witty guy like Kris.

Swapna has seen your photograph. Let him evaluate you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:10 am

Kinnera wrote:

oh I will definitely go on a date with him. I will find a place where he will have to show his chivalry and give me a hand to walk up a plank or something. I can bet 100 bucks he will fall down instead.

besides, i will post the venue before we go on the date... will be fun having him watch his back all night hahaha.

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:34 am

Meghna Mathur wrote:
Kinnera wrote:

oh I will definitely go on a date with him. I will find a place where he will have to show his chivalry and give me a hand to walk up a plank or something. I can bet 100 bucks he will fall down instead.

besides, i will post the venue before we go on the date... will be fun having him watch his back all night hahaha.

get this done ASAP.. clearly douchemun is getting jealous - that's the reason for this post. knowing just a small sample of their extreme S&M indulgence, and the threats and hidden violence, you never know how much time is left affraid

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:39 am

Kinnera wrote:
You just made Rashmun's heart a little more black. Smile
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:45 am

southindian wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
You just made Rashmun's heart a little more black. Smile

pimps have no heart. I am sure swapna will pay him for his services.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down