Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[swapna] -2

3 posters

Go down

[swapna] -2  Empty [swapna] -2

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:42 am

I know you have had 2 posters always willing to suck up to you. which one does a better job? which one is more loyal? which one is smarter?

if you had to spend the rest of your life being served by them, which one will you pick?

Back to top Go down

[swapna] -2  Empty Re: [swapna] -2

Post by swapna Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:44 am

Meghna Mathur wrote:I know you have had 2 posters always willing to suck up to you. which one does a better job? which one is more loyal? which one is smarter?

if you had to spend the rest of your life being served by them, which one will you pick?
I love every - "ewwwery," as dr. bhosle, "the deputy dean" of k.e.m. "ospithaal" of mumbai once put it - member of this esteemed forum, for example:

- mrs mathur for showing me how to paint my toenails as the rajput princesses once did, before they were penetrated by a drunken, doped-up emperor jahangir;

- gc, for his unending whines that, with much sincerity, seek the northpeepal's understanding - hahaha! - of southern indians' natural desire to speak their own languages, for without that understanding, they may hurt the northpeepal's delicate feelings;

- garam cutie, for his/ her extraordinary shrewdness in disguising the frequent use of the crude, tamil word for vagina - puNDai - in clever puns; and giving in to his urge to use common northpeepal's appellations such as mc and bc by attributing such use to me; 

- saebhan for agonizing about how much contempt the southern indian must harbour in his heart, as she behaves suspiciously, speaking her own language, and celebrating her own religious festivals, while not celebrating northpeepal's festivals;

- huzefa chaprasi for growing hairy breasts, and displaying them to us;

- gc (again) for his love of his syrian christian "friends" at madras christian college, about whom he complained bitterly here, a couple of years ago.

I love them all - and please learn to use this word properly - unequivocally.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:57 am

lol is this what you did in exams back then? Write up 3 pages for an answer, but NOTHING about the question asked, hoping to God the teacher doesn't read it? Is this how you managed to get all your degrees? I knew you always had that sneaky cheater's trait.

anyway, try reading it again. I will try a BIGGER FONT

Which one of your 2 ardent followers will you pick to serve you in your twilight years? Which one is more loyal ? Which one possesses more caring servitude traits that you will most likely need?

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:20 pm

swapna wrote:
Meghna Mathur wrote:I know you have had 2 posters always willing to suck up to you. which one does a better job? which one is more loyal? which one is smarter?

I love every - "ewwwery," as dr. bhosle, "the deputy dean" of k.e.m. "ospithaal" of mumbai once put it - member of this esteemed forum, for example:

- mrs mathur for showing me how to paint my toenails as the rajput princesses once did, before they were penetrated by a drunken, doped-up emperor jahangir;

- gc, for his unending whines that, with much sincerity, seek the northpeepal's understanding - hahaha! - of southern indians' natural desire to speak their own languages, for without that understanding, they may hurt the northpeepal's delicate feelings;

- garam cutie, for his/ her extraordinary shrewdness in disguising the frequent use of the crude, tamil word for vagina - puNDai - in clever puns; and giving in to his urge to use common northpeepal's appellations such as mc and bc by attributing such use to me; 

- saebhan for agonizing about how much contempt the southern indian must harbour in his heart, as she behaves suspiciously, speaking her own language, and celebrating her own religious festivals, while not celebrating northpeepal's festivals;

- gc (again) for his love of his syrian christian "friends" at madras christian college, about whom he complained bitterly here, a couple of years ago.

hahaha..didn't the douchemun sistah share it with you in pillow talks? et voila

swapna wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:-9.9, using your logical, unequivocal scale of 0 to 10 rofl rofl
what does it mean for a scale to be unequivocal? are some scales equivocal?

from here:
https://such.forumotion.com/t36581-not-a-10-first-an-attempt-at-humor-then-an-apology-from-long-face-s-department#217631

garam_kuta wrote:while working at it, please get into your granite head, Bo Unkil, that defining the scale as 0-10 and pulling -2,-3 etc., out of it is retarded and cheating.. again, I trust you ain't in the research community.. No

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:49 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
swapna wrote:

hahaha..didn't the douchemun sistah share it with you in pillow talks? et voila

swapna wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:-9.9, using your logical, unequivocal scale of 0 to 10 rofl rofl
what does it mean for a scale to be unequivocal? are some scales equivocal?

from here:
https://such.forumotion.com/t36581-not-a-10-first-an-attempt-at-humor-then-an-apology-from-long-face-s-department#217631

garam_kuta wrote:while working at it, please get into your granite head, Bo Unkil, that defining the scale as 0-10 and pulling -2,-3 etc., out of it is retarded and cheating.. again, I trust you ain't in the research community.. No

btw, it is mostly used in science..but you wouldn't know...just stick to economics and ejmr rofl
and... Basketball

hahaha இன்று போய் நாளை வா, get it?

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:32 pm

swapna wrote:

A very choppy and poorly constructed sentence where the word "they" is used inappropriately. As usual, unfunny.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:34 pm

goodcitizn wrote:
swapna wrote:

A very choppy and poorly constructed sentence where the word "they" is used inappropriately. As usual, unfunny.

I think he was fuming at his nostrils when he wrote that.

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:42 pm

Meghna Mathur wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:
swapna wrote:

Yes, surprisingly from a guy with a quiverful of blue pencils. It is due a medical condition caused by soaking one's dentures in Preparation H.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:04 pm

Meghna Mathur wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:
swapna wrote:

one wonders whether the family is already aware of all this exposed pent up rage and dangerous hatred, and of course, of this bizarre fetish as well; although I'd give the benefit of doubt wrf to the latter. if at all, only the victims would know, and therefore it's unlikely, as the target group is more focused.

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down