Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Madrasi_idiot]

+2
SomeProfile
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

[Madrasi_idiot] Empty [Madrasi_idiot]

Post by Guest Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:01 am

I wish you were able to free yourself from the clutches of a shrewd, cunning, conniving, and manipulative woman.
I will point that she had tried to get her hooks into me as well--twice she sent me unsolicited private notes begging for information and support. But I refused to fall into her trap.

Back to top Go down

[Madrasi_idiot] Empty Re: [Madrasi_idiot]

Post by Guest Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:17 am

be specific. only then can i respond. bare all details.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:27 am

mads, the bhenchod is vying for attention. Don't give him any.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:29 am

madrasi_idiot wrote:be specific. only then can i respond. bare all details.

So much has gone on that I am not sure how much of the story you know and how much you have missed. Anyways, on two occasions Tracy Whitney has sent me unsolicited private notes. I had complained about this here:

https://such.forumotion.com/t24736-to-the-person-sending-me-unsolicited-private-notes#163509

In a later discussion she had admitted to sending me the private notes. Essentially she wanted me to tell her the source of my information about who it was who told me about her sharing Kinnera's picture with others without Kinnera's permission. Or, at least, I should give her a hint. In her first note to me she denied sharing Kinnera's picture with anyone. In her second note to me she admitted to doing so. This was after I had pointed out to her in a forum post that Kinnera had informed me in a forum post that Tracy had apologized to her for sharing her picture with others.
Incidentally is it not true that Tracy had shared Hellsangel's picture with you without Hellsangel's permission? And is it not true that it was only after this that HA sent you Tracy's phone number--after scrambling the numbers--and requested you to pass it on to Tracy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:30 am

Kinnera wrote:mads, the bhenchod is vying for attention. Don't give him any.

Sad to see a relatively decent person having become corrupted because of bad company.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:31 am

That is good enough and you fell for it. Now Al-Akbari will start all over again and run a 4 page thread regurgitating everything and convinced even more he is very popular - worldwide - and he is the smartest guy next to Akbar.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:35 am

Rashmun wrote:

So much has gone on that I am not sure how much of the story you know and how much you have missed. Anyways, on two occasions Tracy Whitney has sent me unsolicited private notes. I had complained about this here:

https://such.forumotion.com/t24736-to-the-person-sending-me-unsolicited-private-notes#163509

In a later discussion she had admitted to sending me the private notes. Essentially she wanted me to tell her the source of my information about who it was who told me about her sharing Kinnera's picture with others without Kinnera's permission. Or, at least, I should give her a hint. In her first note to me she denied sharing Kinnera's picture with anyone. In her second note to me she admitted to doing so. This was after I had pointed out to her in a forum post that Kinnera had informed me in a forum post that Tracy had apologized to her for sharing her picture with others.
Incidentally is it not true that Tracy had shared Hellsangel's picture with you without Hellsangel's permission? And is it not true that it was only after this that HA sent you Tracy's phone number--after scrambling the numbers--and requested you to pass it on to Tracy.

Also take a careful look at these words:

The other moron, Rashmun, posting here HA's position on this, HA's position on that... bhenchod what is HA's position on YOU? Do you bend over, or do you go murgi pose for him? Or is it the other way round, coz it's more than apparent now, he came seeking your help to 'discipline' me?

The words are from this post:

https://such.forumotion.com/t27703p100-rashmun-and-b_a#181154

Even though it is from a Beatrix Kiddo post it should be obvious to an old jeweler like you that they were written by Bittu and that this shows she has been sharing her forum password with Bittu.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:51 am

Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

The other moron, Rashmun, posting here HA's position on this, HA's position on that... bhenchod what is HA's position on YOU? Do you bend over, or do you go murgi pose for him? Or is it the other way round, coz it's more than apparent now, he came seeking your help to 'discipline' me?

Even though it is from a Beatrix Kiddo post it should be obvious to an old jeweler like you that they were written by Bittu and that this shows she has been sharing her forum password with Bittu.
i am an old jeweller ancestrally and NO IT IS NOT OBVIOUS TO ME!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:52 am

And let it be recorded that this is the very first time Kinnera has used the word Bhenchod on this forum. Huzefa Kapasi will confirm the fact that it is not a word decent people use in their conversation. It means sister fucker. Essentially you are claiming that I fuck my sister.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:55 am

Rashmun wrote:

i thought you had decided not to seek me opinion on the HA-tracy fight. first tell me why have you changed your opinion. then i will give you an honest reply to your questions. but your change of heart should look sincere to me or i will refuse to get involved in a fight THAT DOES NOT CONCERN ME AND IS NONE OF MY BUSINESS AND FOR THE LIFE OF ME I CANNOT UNDERSTAND HOW IT IS ANY OF YOUR BUSINESS. regardless, i will answer if i am satisfied by your reply.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:57 am

Rashmun wrote:

And let it be recorded that this is the very first time Kinnera has used the word Bhenchod on this forum. Huzefa Kapasi will confirm the fact that it is not a word decent people use in their conversation. It means sister fucker. Essentially you are claiming that I fuck my sister.
tracy is a habitual offender -- of using cuss words. DON'T TELL ME YOU AND B_A KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT HER SAVE THIS?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:57 am

madrasi_idiot wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Murgi pose and Bhenchod are words Bittu has often used in the past. But they are not words Tracy Whitney has ever used in a forum post. Additionally there is a certain fluidity in the English prose in the entire post which is in stark contrast to a genuine Tracy Whitney post where the English is not free flowing.

Why the silence on whether Tracy Whitney sent you Hellsangel's picture without HA's permission?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:58 am

madrasi_idiot wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

tracy is a habitual offender -- of using cuss words. DON'T TELL ME YOU AND B_A KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT HER SAVE THIS?

Of course she uses cuss words, but she has never used Bhenchod and murgi pose in any other post prior to this post while Bittu has used these particular cuss words often in the past.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:01 pm

madrasi_idiot wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

i thought you had decided not to seek me opinion on the HA-tracy fight. first tell me why have you changed your opinion. then i will give you an honest reply to your questions. but your change of heart should look sincere to me or i will refuse to get involved in a fight THAT DOES NOT CONCERN ME AND IS NONE OF MY BUSINESS AND FOR THE LIFE OF ME I CANNOT UNDERSTAND HOW IT IS ANY OF YOUR BUSINESS. regardless, i will answer if i am satisfied by your reply.

I changed my opinion after your "I googled" post in which you called me names. I was deeply hurt that someone like you for whom I have the highest regard and of whom I am extremely fond of should call me names. So I decided that the best thing to do is clear the air and remove any misunderstanding between us.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:13 pm

Rashmun wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Of course she uses cuss words, but she has never used Bhenchod and murgi pose in any other post prior to this post while Bittu has used these particular cuss words often in the past.
people learn how to write from reading -- fastest for slang. here is an example of ff learning how to write creatively from me:

my post from a week or so ago: 

https://such.forumotion.com/t27517-exit-polls-bjp-will-take-both-maha-haryana#179900

ff's post a few days later:

https://such.forumotion.com/t27703p50-rashmun-and-b_a#180808

is it the case that ff gave his id and password to me  or i hacked his id?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:19 pm

HA never shared my phone number with HK, leave alone scrambling it before sending.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:20 pm

madrasi_idiot wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

people learn how to write from reading -- fastest for slang. here is an example of ff learning how to write creatively from me:

https://such.forumotion.com/t27517-exit-polls-bjp-will-take-both-maha-haryana#179900

The only thing in common between the two posts that I am noticing is the word "idiot". At any rate I will point out that the poster b_A agrees with me to the effect that this was
Bittu posting as Tracy. b_A has also given links to Tracy's posts which to to show that she has been sharing facebook passwords with her ex boyfriend. So it would not be a big deal if she shared her login password to this forum with Bittu. At any rate we can agree to disagree on this point--of whether that was actually Bittu posting as Tracy.

What I want to ask you is: Did Tracy share with you Hellsangel's picture without HA's permission?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:27 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:HA never shared my phone number with HK, leave alone scrambling it before sending.

Will you please stop telling lies now?

Madrasi_idiot wrote:i do not have tracy's phone number either. HA once gave me a few digits and asked me to forward to tracy. i did. tracy said it was her phone number in a mangled sequence and spooked out, cut conversation with me, deleted her email and quit such.

https://such.forumotion.com/t27046-tracy-whitney-beatrix-kiddo-and-kinnera#180879

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:29 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:HA never shared my phone number with HK, leave alone scrambling it before sending.

Madrasi_idiot wrote:i do not have tracy's phone number either. HA once gave me a few digits and asked me to forward to tracy. i did. tracy said it was her phone number in a mangled sequence and spooked out, cut conversation with me, deleted her email and quit such.

https://such.forumotion.com/t27046-tracy-whitney-beatrix-kiddo-and-kinnera#180879

Rashmun wrote:
Regarding the fifth accusation, HA's position is that Tracy had shared some private details of HA with Huzefa and Huzefa had informed him about this. HA then gave Tracy's phone number--after scrambling the sequence of the number--to Huzefa and asked him to pass it on to Tracy which Huzefa did. This was meant as a signal to Tracy that there would be a tit for tat response if she tries to damage him through the revelation of his private information.

ask that asshole exactly what he shared.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:31 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Rashmun wrote:
Regarding the fifth accusation, HA's position is that Tracy had shared some private details of HA with Huzefa and Huzefa had informed him about this. HA then gave Tracy's phone number--after scrambling the sequence of the number--to Huzefa and asked him to pass it on to Tracy which Huzefa did. This was meant as a signal to Tracy that there would be a tit for tat response if she tries to damage him through the revelation of his private information.

ask that asshole exactly what he shared.

Why did you freak out and stop all communication with Huzefa if it was not your phone number--after the digits had been scrambled? Huzefa said you admitted to him that it was your phone number in a mangled sequence.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:39 pm

pyare rashmun. since HA subjects you to all kinds of his positions lately, why don't you ask him exactly what he shared. Is it something he told you, or is it something you are making up based on posts by HK?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:45 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:pyare rashmun. since HA subjects you to all kinds of his positions lately, why don't you ask him exactly what he shared. Is it something he told you, or is it something you are making up based on posts by HK?

My source of information is irrelevant. The point is that Huzefa is in agreement on HA's claim that HA had shared your phone number--after scrambling/mangling--the digits with Huzefa asking that they be forwarded to you. Huzefa goes on to say that you got so freaked out after he did this that you stopped all communication with him ( at least for some time). This sharing of your scrambled phone number was after you had shared HA's picture with Huzefa without HA's permission. Do you admit to sharing HA's picture with Huzefa without HA's permission?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:48 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:pyare rashmun. since HA subjects you to all kinds of his positions lately, why don't you ask him exactly what he shared. Is it something he told you, or is it something you are making up based on posts by HK?

My source of information is irrelevant. The point is that Huzefa is in agreement on HA's claim that HA had shared your phone number--after scrambling/mangling--the digits. Huzefa goes on to say that you got so freaked out after this that you stopped all communication with him ( at least for some time). This sharing of your scrambled phone number was after you had shared HA's picture with Huzefa without HA's permission. Do you admit to sharing HA's picture with Huzefa without HA's permission?

Let's see...

HK talked with HA.
HA talked with me.
I talked with HK.

iss beech teri naani kyon mar rahi hai?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:49 pm

Rashmun wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Murgi pose and Bhenchod are words Bittu has often used in the past. But they are not words Tracy Whitney has ever used in a forum post. Additionally there is a certain fluidity in the English prose in the entire post which is in stark contrast to a genuine Tracy Whitney post where the English is not free flowing.

Why the silence on whether Tracy Whitney sent you Hellsangel's picture without HA's permission?

Rashmun wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

I changed my opinion after your "I googled" post in which you called me names. I was deeply hurt that someone like you for whom I have the highest regard and of whom I am extremely fond of should call me names. So I decided that the best thing to do is clear the air and remove any misunderstanding between us.

very good. i am sufficiently flattered and bloated and i will give a cogent reply to your question (highlighted red above). 

here is my long winded reply, ironically, in a bullet form - 

- i tolerate people because that is my nature. i like to understand people as deeply as i can till i take a call on them. i am not saying my calls are right or that i am god. but if you ask me secretly over notes, i will whisper to you that yes, i am god in human form. to be realistic, my nature is that of any aspiring writer -- a curiosity about humans (south indian, north indian, chinese, jarawa, whites). 

- i got in touch with HA over gtalk back in march 2012 when i was depressed and contemplating suicide. he wished to lend me a helping hand -- sincerely if i may add. he helped sincerely. he said people who wish to commit suicide don't need to contemplate methods or find objects that can help hem commit suicide most painlessly. he cited instances from his family: examples of how they hurl themselves before moving trains. THAT knowledge was welcome relief to me  in my most dire straits, lol. but i appreciated the fact that he was indeed trying to HELP. i continued the friendship.

- we gossiped about all suchers. i realized he had the largest repository or database of suchers. i too was curious and i too passed him details that i knew (like bittu and prop's first names) to learn more or pass my time whatever. he built up on my leads and extracted bittu's photo. i affirmed it was correct for bittu had shown me his pic on a PATTON TANK (or some other indian army tank) in rajasthan army border some place (on chat). 

- i still liked HA

- then he fed me crackpot theories about GK = atcg and tw and kinns having a parallel life in a parallel universe. i ignored tw and kinns stories but got intrigued by GK = atcg. i backed him up on forums too till it came to a point that i realized i was on soft soil and that i was indulging in something (trying to unearth identities) that i had promised to myself i won't do about 7/8 years ago. 

- then silly point came and left. i saw how he bullied her. he shared her pics and info with  me.

- i grew a distaste for him. but men will be men. hell, i still liked him. 

- i've been chatting in such chat (the chat site) all this time and feeding all info to tw (kinns mostly absent and bittu not interested in gossip) and i've been feeding back tw talk to HA.

- it is in this background that tw sent me HA's pic. remind me tomorrow. i will rely on memory and try to reconstruct the whole background and bad blood created over exchanges between tw and HA through me. the bad blood i speak of is - WHY TW SENT ME HIS PIC. it is not merely a tit for tat sequence you imagine it to be.

- then i quit such. but heck, men will be men. i continued conversation with HA over gtalk

- then i stopped liking HA. i turned woman. why? IT IS NOT YOUR CONCERN AND NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS. IF YOU ARE STILL CURIOUS, ASK HA AND REPORT ON BOARD.

Last edited by madrasi_idiot on Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:54 pm; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:50 pm

madrasi_idiot wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Rashmun wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

very good. i am sufficiently flattered and bloated and i will give a cogent reply to your question (highlighted red above). 

- i tolerate people because that is my nature. i like to understand people as deeply as i can till i take a call on them. i am not saying my calls are right or that i am god. but if you ask me secretly over notes, i will whisper to you that yes, i am god in human form. to be realistic, my nature is that of any aspiring writer -- a curiosity about humans (south indian, north indian, chinese, jarawa, whites). 

- i got in touch with HA over gtalk back in march 2012 when i was depressed and contemplating suicide. he wished to lend me a helping hand -- sincerely if i may add. he helped sincerely. he said people who wish to commit suicide don't need to contemplate to find objects that can help hem commit suicide most painlessly. he cited instances from his family: examples of how they hurl them before moving trains. THAT knowledge was welcome relief to me  in my most dire straits, lol. but i appreciated the fact that he was indeed trying to HELP. i continued the friendship.

- we gossiped about all suchers. i realized he had the largest repository or database of suchers. i too was curious and i too passed him details that i knew (like bittu and prop's first names) to learn more or pass my time whatever. he built up on my leads and extracted bittu's photo. i affirmed it was correct for bittu had shown me his pic on a PATTON TANK (or some other indian army tank) in rajasthan army border some place (on chat). 

- i still liked HA

- then he fed me crackpot theories about GK = atcg and tw and kinns having a parallel life in a parallel universe. i ignored tw and kinns stories but got intrigued by GK = atcg. i backed him up on forums too till it cam to a point that i realized i was on soft soil and that i was indulging in something (trying to unearth identities) that i had promised to myself i won't do about 7/8 years ago. 

- then silly point came and left. i saw how he bullied her. he shared her pics and info with  me.

- i've been chatting in such chat (the chat site) all this time and feeding all info to tw (kinns mostly absent and bittu not interested in gossip) and i've been feeding back tw talk to HA.

- it is in this background that tw sent me HA's pic. remind me tomorrow. i will rely on memory and try to reconstruct the whole background and bad blood created over exchanges between tw and HA through me. the bad blood i speak of is - WHY TW SENT ME HIS PIC. it is not merely a tit for tat sequence s you imagine it to be.

- then i quit such. but heck, men will be men. i continued conversation with HA over gtalk

- then i stopped liking HA. i turned woman. why? IT IS NOT YOUR CONCERN AND NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS. IF YOU ARE STILL CURIOUS, ASK HA AND REPORT ON BOARD.

Thanks. Will post my response soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:00 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

My source of information is irrelevant. The point is that Huzefa is in agreement on HA's claim that HA had shared your phone number--after scrambling/mangling--the digits. Huzefa goes on to say that you got so freaked out after this that you stopped all communication with him ( at least for some time). This sharing of your scrambled phone number was after you had shared HA's picture with Huzefa without HA's permission. Do you admit to sharing HA's picture with Huzefa without HA's permission?

Let's see...

HK talked with HA.
HA talked with me.
I talked with HK.

iss beech teri naani kyon mar rahi hai?
LOL.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:04 pm

madrasi_idiot wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Rashmun wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

- i got in touch with HA over gtalk back in march 2012 when i was depressed and contemplating suicide. he wished to lend me a helping hand -- sincerely if i may add. he helped sincerely. he said people who wish to commit suicide don't need to contemplate methods or find objects that can help hem commit suicide most painlessly. he cited instances from his family: examples of how they hurl themselves before moving trains. THAT knowledge was welcome relief to me  in my most dire straits, lol. but i appreciated the fact that he was indeed trying to HELP. i continued the friendship.

- i still liked HA

- then he fed me crackpot theories about GK = atcg and tw and kinns having a parallel life in a parallel universe. i ignored tw and kinns stories but got intrigued by GK = atcg. i backed him up on forums too till it came to a point that i realized i was on soft soil and that i was indulging in something (trying to unearth identities) that i had promised to myself i won't do about 7/8 years ago. 

- it is in this background that tw sent me HA's pic. remind me tomorrow. i will rely on memory and try to reconstruct the whole background and bad blood created over exchanges between tw and HA through me. the bad blood i speak of is - WHY TW SENT ME HIS PIC. it is not merely a tit for tat sequence s you imagine it to be.

With respect to Silly Point, my understanding is that SP had voluntarily posted her info in a forum post which she had later  deleted. It could be argued that  HA was well within his rights to share with you whatever she had posted in her forum post.

With respect to Tracy sending you HA's picture my understanding is that the bad blood between Tracy and HA preceded the sending of that picture. Tracy sent you the picture as some kind of preemptive strike on HA since you had told her that HA had mentioned to you that he knows a lot of private details about Tracy ( just as Tracy knows a lot of private details about HA). for some reason when you told this to Tracy she decided to send you HA's photograph. I repeat: the bad blood between Tracy and HA preceded the sending of HA's photograph to you by Tracy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:07 pm

Rashmun wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

The only thing in common between the two posts that I am noticing is the word "idiot". At any rate I will point out that the poster b_A agrees with me to the effect that this was
Bittu posting as Tracy. b_A has also given links to Tracy's posts which to to show that she has been sharing facebook passwords with her ex boyfriend. So it would not be a big deal if she shared her login password to this forum with Bittu. At any rate we can agree to disagree on this point--of whether that was actually Bittu posting as Tracy.

What I want to ask you is: Did Tracy share with you Hellsangel's picture without HA's permission?

sir rashmun,

i used a creative writing trick to slam a poster and then bolster his pride. it's called sarcasm. you might want to check up wikipedia for "sarcasm." ff tried the same and a few days later (and he has NEVER tried it earlier). here is proof of the fact that he learnt of my segret creative writing device - https://such.forumotion.com/t27517-exit-polls-bjp-will-take-both-maha-haryana#179926 ). i can gloat that he learnt from me. the fact is that it is a common trick as are expletives like behenchod and murgi post. pick your choice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:11 pm

Rashmun wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Rashmun wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

- i still liked HA

With respect to Silly Point, my understanding is that SP had voluntarily posted her info in a forum post which she had later  deleted. It could be argued that  HA was well within his rights to share with you whatever she had posted in her forum post.

With respect to Tracy sending you HA's picture my understanding is that the bad blood between Tracy and HA preceded the sending of that picture. Tracy sent you the picture as some kind of preemptive strike on HA since you had told her that HA had mentioned to you that he knows a lot of private details about Tracy ( just as Tracy knows a lot of private details about HA). for some reason when you told this to Tracy she decided to send you HA's photograph. I repeat: the bad blood between Tracy and HA preceded the sending of HA's photograph to you by Tracy.

1) when silly point has deleted her post, you should respect her privacy and not go about circulating it. 3 people are guilty of sharing private information: TW, HA and HK. slam all 3. why just one?

2) "TW to HA bad blood" pre-dates all of us. HOW IS IT ANY OF YOUR CONCERN OR BUSINESS? OR MY CONCERN OF BUSINESS? LET TW GO AND SHOOT HA IN THE HEAD? BEHENCHOD WHY ARE YOU CONCERNED?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:12 pm

HA sent a note to Silly Point addressing her in her real name and threatened her. How do I know this, coz she told us that on chat and was very upset. She reacted to the threat in her own way, 'before u blackmail me more, I will do a tell-all myself'. Then we told her to delete that post, which she thankfully did. After that, HA sent her a note again asking why she posted all that, he already knew all that info. At the same time, HK told me that HA had found out her info from another sucher's FB page, which incidentally has 1000+ contacts.

What had SP done to HA? Nothing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:14 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:HA sent a note to Silly Point addressing her in her real name and threatened her. How do I know this, coz she told us that on chat and was very upset. She reacted to the threat in her own way, 'before u blackmail me more, I will do a tell-all myself'. Then we told her to delete that post, which she thankfully did. After that, HA sent her a note again asking why she posted all that, he already knew all that info. At the same time, HK told me that HA had found out her info from another sucher's FB page, which incidentally has 1000+ contacts.

he found from PI's contacts. now i remember! he was honest enough to tell me that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:50 pm

madrasi_idiot wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:

Rashmun wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:

- i still liked HA

1) when silly point has deleted her post, you should respect her privacy and not go about circulating it. 3 people are guilty of sharing private information: TW, HA and HK. slam all 3. why just one?

2) "TW to HA bad blood" pre-dates all of us. HOW IS IT ANY OF YOUR CONCERN OR BUSINESS? OR MY CONCERN OF BUSINESS? LET TW GO AND SHOOT HA IN THE HEAD? BEHENCHOD WHY ARE YOU CONCERNED?

1. You need to give him the benefit of doubt. It is entirely possible that HA shared with you SP's details gleaned from her forum post before she had gotten around to deleting it.

2. Like you I am also a student of psychology and human behavior.

Last edited by Rashmun on Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:51 pm

madrasi_idiot wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:HA sent a note to Silly Point addressing her in her real name and threatened her. How do I know this, coz she told us that on chat and was very upset. She reacted to the threat in her own way, 'before u blackmail me more, I will do a tell-all myself'. Then we told her to delete that post, which she thankfully did. After that, HA sent her a note again asking why she posted all that, he already knew all that info. At the same time, HK told me that HA had found out her info from another sucher's FB page, which incidentally has 1000+ contacts.

he found from PI's contacts. now i remember! he was honest enough to tell me that.

He probably found her on PI's contacts after he had gleaned the info about her from her own forum post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:53 pm

Why did you send HA's photograph to Huzefa without HA's permission? HA also knew a lot of private details about you but he never shared them with Huzefa.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:53 pm

Rashmun wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:

He probably found her on PI's contacts after he had gleaned the info about her from her own forum post.

No dhakkan, it was the other way around. he disclosed her info to her, HENCE she made the forum post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:54 pm

Rashmun wrote:

Why did you send HA's photograph to Huzefa without HA's permission? HA also knew a lot of private details about you but he never shared them with Huzefa.

how does it matter what I say. you and b_a will come and say I am lying.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:55 pm

Rashmun wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Rashmun wrote:

- i still liked HA

1. You need to give him the benefit of doubt. It is entirely possible that HA shared SP's details gleaned from her forum post before she had gotten around to deleting it.

do you think after the poster deleted the info it is still ethical for you to go around circulating it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:55 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:

No dhakkan, it was the other way around. he disclosed her info to her, HENCE she made the forum post.

Are you answering my question of why you shared HA's photograph with Huzefa without HA's permission?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:57 pm

madrasi_idiot wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:

- i still liked HA

1. You need to give him the benefit of doubt. It is entirely possible that HA shared SP's details gleaned from her forum post before she had gotten around to deleting it.

do you think after the poster deleted the info it is still ethical for you to go around circulating it?

You are not understanding me. I am assuming the following sequence of events took place in order:

1. SP posted her info in a forum post
2. HA saw the post and shared the info with you
3. SP deleted her forum post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:01 pm

Rashmun wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

You are not understanding me. I am assuming the following sequence of events took place in order:

Nope.

1. HA threatened/blackmailed SP. He possibly shared the info with others too.
2. She got mad and posted her info.
3. SP deleted it.
4. HA told her that he himself didn't see the post, but someone told him about it.
5. b_a sent her a note too, if I remember correctly, saying she should not let people pressure her into revealing her info.
6. HA shared the info with HK.
7. HA told HK he got her info from PI's FB.
8. HK told me about it.
9. I am posting about it now.
10. I am still the bad person in this saga.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:05 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:

Nope.

1. HA threatened/blackmailed SP. He possibly shared the info with others too.
2. She got mad and posted her info.
3. SP deleted it.
4. HA told her that he himself didn't see the post, but someone told him about it.
5. b_a sent her a note too, saying she should let people pressure her into revealing her info.
6. HA shared the info with HK.
7. HA told HK he got her info from PI's FB.
8. HK told me about it.
9. I am posting about it now.
10. I am still the bad person in this saga.

Thanks for that story. Now how about telling us why you shared HA's picture with Huzefa without HA's permission. How many people have you done this to so far? Let's see:

1. Kinnera ( we have her forum post where she says you apologized to her for sharing her picture with others without her permission)
2. Hellsangel ( as per the claim of both HA and Huzefa)
3. Impy ( as per HA who says you shared her pics with him)
4. bw ( whose picture you shared with Bittu)

Who else should be added to the above list?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:32 pm

- I didn't share BW's pic with bittu.
- I didn't show impy's pic to HA. This is a hilarious accusation even to address.

- I showed Kinns picture to HA on my iPhone. It was an old pic from her wedding. This was after he had showed me many pictures of impy on his phone (also shared a lot of her other details, which I never shared with anyone else, btw). I had not seen any pic of her until then.

- I have no memory of sharing Kinnera's fb picture with HA. To this date I want to know which pic was that. However, I apologized to kinnera anyway, coz I didn't want to keep her under one impression only to be proven false. If someone has a copy of that pic, please kindly send it to kinns or me, or describe it in detail here. Was in indoor or outdoor? What was she wearing? How many people? Gender and roughly age.

- HA was a good friend of mine, or so I thought. He knew each detail of my marriage.  When I was going to file my divorce paper in the court, or citizenship interview, or job interview, he would google map the parking to me, or lead me the way if I got lost (and that happens often).

- When I was applying for citizenship, I had emailed him my application form, to review and so that he could print that in his office and bring them to me to the UPS. He told me he had deleted that email/form. But he obviously didn't.

- Then bw told me one night that HA had been telling her stuff about me. I had a major showdown with HA after that. Not much long after that, we had a complete falling out, as I had lost trust in him.

- I maintained a complete silence about HA.

- He didn't.

- He gossiped about my marriage with HK, trying to feed into his head if I cheated on my ex, or if my ex cheated on me. When he know well that nothing of the sort happened. But I kept quiet still.

- He bullied SP, that rattled me a lot actually.

- HK told me he mocks about impy's FB page with him. While I knew impy trusted HA to be a friend, as told to me by HA himself.

- HK told me he has shared pictures of many people with him. They were not just those posters' pics, but also pics of their little kids with them. He had no business doing that, when he could have shared just the posters' pic, if he was itching that bad.

- I got pissed enough and said that while HA shares pictures of everyone, it's only fair that someone shared his pic as well. I asked HK if he wanted to see it. He said yes. So I did, the one I could find easily on the net.

- HK asked me if he should tell HA about it. I said I don't care.

- HK told him. In return, HA sent him my SSN, not mangled. Straight SSN. Full 9 digits. That he had preserved from 2 years ago. That I didn't even know he had. I told HK that it's my phone number in a mangled sequence. I didn't want another poster holding that kind of power over me.

- then I quit and cried for days. I am a mother of a teenager, advising her against the perils of trusting someone online. And here I was, sending none other than my SSN to an asshole.

I don't know why I wrote all this. HA and friends will send notes to e'one saying I am lying. B_A will accuse me of playing the victim card. While others will consider me stupid. Whatever.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:36 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:- I didn't share BW's pic with bittu.
- I didn't show impy's pic to HA. This is a hilarious accusation even to address.

- I showed Kinns picture to HA on my iPhone. It was an old pic from her wedding. This was after he had showed me many pictures of impy on his phone (also shared a lot of her other details, which I never shared with anyone else, btw). I had not seen any pic of her until then.

- I have no memory of sharing Kinnera's fb picture with HA. To this date I want to know which pic was that. However, I apologized to kinnera anyway, coz I didn't want to keep her under one impression only to be proven false. If someone has a copy of that pic, please kindly send it to kinns or me, or describe it in detail here. Was in indoor or outdoor? What was she wearing? How many people? Gender and roughly age.

- HA was a good friend of mine, or so I thought. He knew each detail of my marriage.  When I was going to file my divorce paper in the court, or citizenship interview, or job interview, he would google map the parking to me, or lead me the way if I got lost (and that happens often).

- When I was applying for citizenship, I had emailed him my application form, to review and so that he could print that in his office and bring them to me to the UPS. He told me he had deleted that email/form. But he obviously didn't.

- Then bw told me one night that HA had been telling her stuff about me. I had a major showdown with HA after that. Not much long after that, we had a complete falling out, as I had lost trust in him.

- He didn't.

- He gossiped about my marriage with HK, trying to feed into his head if I cheated on my ex, or if my ex cheated on me. When he know well that nothing of the sort happened. But I kept quiet still.

- HK told me he mocks about impy's FB page with him. While I knew impy trusted HA to be a friend, as told to me by HA himself.

- HK told me he has shared pictures of many people with him. They were not just those posters' pics, but also pics of their little kids with them. He had no business doing that, when he could have shared just the posters' pic, if he was itching that bad.

- I got pissed enough and said that while HA shares pictures of everyone, it's only fair that someone shared his pic as well. I asked HK if he wanted to see it. He said yes. So I did, the one I could find easily on the net.

- HK told him. In return, HA sent him my SSN, not mangled. Straight SSN. Full 8 digits. That he had preserved from 2 years ago. That I didn't even know he had. I told HK that it's my phone number in a mangled sequence. I didn't want another poster holding that kind of power over me.

- then I quit and cried for days. I am a mother of a teenager, advising her against the perils of trusting someone online. And here I was, sending none other than my SSN to an asshole.

I don't know why I wrote all this. HA and friends will send notes to e'one saying I am lying. B_A will accuse me of playing the victim card. While others will consider me stupid. Whatever.

Thanks. Will reply soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:42 pm

I don't need a bloody reply. you cannot convince me *this* much what kind of asshole HA isn't. if you want to clarify his position in front of others, go ahead. Won't change anything for me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:50 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:- I didn't share BW's pic with bittu.

- He didn't.

- HK told him. In return, HA sent him my SSN, not mangled. Straight SSN. Full 9 digits. That he had preserved from 2 years ago. That I didn't even know he had. I told HK that it's my phone number in a mangled sequence. I didn't want another poster holding that kind of power over me.

I think Huzefa should probably be having a record of the chat conversation he had with HA about the sharing of HA's pic by Tracy. This might be a good time for Huzefa to take a look at that chat transcript and look particularly for answers to the following questions:

1. Is it not true that contrary to what Tracy is claiming above Huzefa had never asked Tracy for HA's photograph nor had Tracy ever asked him if he wanted HA's pic. She just sent it to Huzefa--just like that, completely out of the blue--because she was annoyed with HA and she was annoyed that HA had told Huzefa that he knows private details about Tracy. At least this is what Huzefa had told HA back then.
2. Is it not true that HA had specifically asked Huzefa: has HA ever revealed a single bit of private info about Tracy to Huzefa? And Huzefa had said No.
3. Is it not true HA had then told Huzefa that this is Tracy's way of launching a preemptive attack on HA because they had developed some differences and were no longer friends and Tracy was angry with him.
4. Is it not true that in that chat discussion HA had told Huzefa that there is only one poster on this forum who believes in circulating pictures of acquaintances with other acquaintances--and that poster is Tracy Whitney ( Beatrix Kiddo).

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:58 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

That is good enough and you fell for it. Now Al-Akbari will start all over again and run a 4 page thread regurgitating everything and convinced even more he is very popular - worldwide - and he is the smartest guy next to Akbar.

Good going.... my prediction might come true today itself.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:52 pm

madrasi_idiot wrote:

- i still liked HA

- then i stopped liking HA. i turned woman.

The F did I just read?

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:13 pm

SomeProfile wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:

- i still liked HA

- then i stopped liking HA. i turned woman.

The F did I just read?

what I got from it is that someone developed distaste for a man and turned into a woman. don't know how it helped with the situation but there must be good reasons for the decision, am sure. as the homosex supporting ppl are telling us, we must not judge

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:05 pm

madrasi_idiot wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:

sir rashmun,

i used a creative writing trick to slam a poster and then bolster his pride. it's called sarcasm. you might want to check up wikipedia for "sarcasm." ff tried the same and a few days later (and he has NEVER tried it earlier). here is proof of the fact that he learnt of my segret creative writing device - https://such.forumotion.com/t27517-exit-polls-bjp-will-take-both-maha-haryana#179926 ). i can gloat that he learnt from me. the fact is that it is a common trick as are expletives like behenchod and murgi post. pick your choice.

I am pretty sure FF has used sarcasm before. For instance here:

https://such.forumotion.com/t27735-a-cryptic-clue-for-our-darlin-dil-deewana#180864

This is a fun thread btw. Read all the posts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:14 pm

I see everyone sharing everyone's picture, gossipping about everyone on SuCH, chat, and gChat, and yet, what is this garbage about did you do this or that "with permission?" Gossipping and dragging everyone's name, personal details in itself is such a low-life activity that you all dont have to behave like ethicists and talk like some moralists.
Time you guys put a lid on your silly gossipping and move into the "usual" bank.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum